🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Six women accuse Republican Florida gubernatorial candidate of groping, sexual harassment

Good grief! It's like men all the sudden have 12 arms and 2 foot tongues...they're everywhere.

Exactly. They're using the same failed playbook, over and over. Very low learning curve.

Exactly. They're using the same failed playbook, over and over. Very low learning curve.
They have to establish (even dishonestly) that it's not only Hollywood liberals and ex- Democratic presidents who sexually abuse women.

Probably the same ones who accused Trump.

How funny those women are liars as well. All the accusers about Democrats or liberals are true though. Very telling.
Like you buying the story that Trump raped a 12 year old on a plane? Or that he groped a woman during a Ray Charles concert (that had been cancelled)? Or the dyke (a Clinton Foundation staffer) who claimed he tried to fuck her on a plane but a witness said she was lying? Sort of like that?
Now tell us how Harvey Weinstein accusers are liars when he's about to be prosecuted for rape. Or Kevin Spacey, who is now seeking counselling to avoid going to jail. And we could talk about how Bill Clinton had to pay Paula Jones a sizeable settlement for sexual harassment.

How funny those women are liars as well. All the accusers about Democrats or liberals are true though. Very telling.
Like you buying the story that Trump raped a 12 year old on a plane? Or that he groped a woman during a Ray Charles concert (that had been cancelled)? Or the dyke (a Clinton Foundation staffer) who claimed he tried to fuck her on a plane but a witness said she was lying? Sort of like that?
Now tell us how Harvey Weinstein accusers are liars when he's about to be prosecuted for rape. Or Kevin Spacey, who is now seeking counselling to avoid going to jail. And we could talk about how Bill Clinton had to pay Paula Jones a sizeable settlement for sexual harassment.

I don't buy the "he saw a ten year old and said" claim myself.

I don't buy the "he saw a ten year old and said" claim myself.
There are a lot of hearsays about Trump and most of them greatly exaggerated.

These sort of accusations can destroy a man's life. Less they can show photographic evidence or some other positive proof then the accuser should be sent to jail for at least five years minimum.

These sort of accusations can destroy a man's life. Less they can show photographic evidence or some other positive proof then the accuser should be sent to jail for at least five years minimum.
This is pretty serious stuff and I agree that the accusations should remain confidential until the trial. I don't think there's anything "unconstitutional" about that. It DOES ruin a man's name, whether he is rightly or wrongly accused.
That said, you're way off base to attack the accusers like that. Isn't being shamed, called a whore and worse, enough?

Latvala isn't a Democrat, and as a public figure, by choice, he has less protection than a private citizen from slander and libel. One accuser, a Republican aide, has given out a detailed version. Weiner, Foley, and Hastert received no special " silence" from the media when allegations surfaced.

Last edited:
From the headline, I thought maybe trump was now running for governor of Florida. Lol.

Now that the Doosh is visiting asia we'd better hope the Groper in Chief isn't caught and thrown in prison for grabbing some of that cute asian Posse.

On the other hand, rotting in an asian prison is the best thing trump could do for America.

Forum List

Back