Six Year Old

lol hiding in a box in the attic or garage i heard

after I hug him I ground him for about 6 years

Don't Rule out the Parents...

These are some Goofy Bastards...

YouTube them.

:)

peace...

^Me... Yesterday... 4PM. I Waited to say these Things on the OFF Chance that it wasn't what I Knew it was... But I was First on it, and was Even Poo-Pooed for Daring to say it AFTER the Kid was Found.

So Sidestreamer... Be a Late Term Abortion, you Chimp Attempting to Take Credit for what you Read from me Puke...

Puke of course was Used Deliberately.

peace...

Assuming I even read half of the worthless self-centered shit you post? Illusions of grandeur, xxxx-do not use real names of a poster unless they already have. Thanks.-EZ

This you can read though: FUCK YOU! Just because I had the same thought doesn't mean I stole it from you. Egotistical fuck. Again, play with a woodchipper and die really slow.

Last edited:
I am of the opinion this was staged. From start to finish. Dad needs about 4000 hours of community service.

And the guy's an "amateur scientist"?
What the hell is that??
I'M an amateur scientist too, then.
And an amateur race car driver, and gynecologist.

He's a professional douchebag.

And the guy's an "amateur scientist"?
What the hell is that??
I'M an amateur scientist too, then.
And an amateur race car driver, and gynecologist.

He's a professional douchebag.

I think he got the idea from the ad with the "hovaround" by some travel group. (I thought it was funny that that ad appeared numerous times during the balloon saga.) So even if he tried to patent his "invention," he might run into design rights from Travelocity (or whichever one it is who has the ad).

Now apparently his "news conferences" will consist of reporters writing down their questions, putting them in a box, he'll read them first behind closed doors, then come outside and answer. Maybe instead of an inventor, he wants to get into politics.

“you said we did this for a show” - The Honesty of a Child...

As far as I am Concerned, it all Begins and Ends with that Quote.

peace...

Agree! It will be interesting to hear what his "big announcement" is. I thought they would have put it on the air by now.

They put a Box outside their Compound Door for the Media to put their Questions in...

What Absolute Asshats these (2) are...

peace...

peace...

Agree! It will be interesting to hear what his "big announcement" is. I thought they would have put it on the air by now.

There was no big announcement. Just more media whoring.

Guy basically held a press conference and had the media put their questions in a box and he would decide which ones he would answer.

peace...

There was no big announcement. Just more media whoring.

Guy basically held a press conference and had the media put their questions in a box and he would decide which ones he would answer.

The Media should've Walked away...

peace...

God bless these assholes for bringing us together. Liberal or conservative, Republican or Democrat, rich or poor, man or woman, black or white, jew or arab. In our collective hatred for this awful family.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Are we still talking about the kid who flew the balloon or has this morphed into something else?

My first response when they found him safe was "boy is this kid in trouble". At the same time, wouldn't you be relieved he was alive, and even proud of his accomplishment, dangerous though it was?

This is still akin to the families who don't monitor their kids closely enough.

WATCH YOUR FUCKING KIDS, please, for the love of God. It's your job. You are SUPPOSED to know what they're doing.

Forum List

Back