Six Year Old

Well, mal. Let's make a bet. I'm torn, but I'll go with "not a hoax".

What does the loser have to do?

Backrub... ;)

How about something in the Siglines...

But what if it's never Conclusive?...

Like OJ's Guilt. :lol:

:)

peace...
If it's conclusive, the loser puts 'I heart mal' or 'I heart Emma' in their sig for a week. Or something like that lol.

If it's inconclusive, I'll go play golf and search for the culprit.

And Date more White Women?...

peace...

Yeah he could have. Volts are easy. Watts are hard.

Stun guns are manufactured that put out well over a million volts.
I had an ex who was a radio fanatic and tried (and failed lol) to explain this stuff to me. Isn't it the amps rather than the amount of voltage that is dangerous? Or am I completely in the dark? (I vote for the latter LOL)

Yeah, the amps are what kill you.

Not an expert on this by any means. I'm not a radio engineer.
Any idea why then he'd say he was afraid the kid would be electrocuted ? (I know... dumb question)

But either way, that explains why they were so cautious about approaching the balloon.

If that balloon had 1 million volts going through it, why would he let his family near it?

I had an ex who was a radio fanatic and tried (and failed lol) to explain this stuff to me. Isn't it the amps rather than the amount of voltage that is dangerous? Or am I completely in the dark? (I vote for the latter LOL)

Yeah, the amps are what kill you.

Not an expert on this by any means. I'm not a radio engineer.
Any idea why then he'd say he was afraid the kid would be electrocuted ? (I know... dumb question)

But either way, that explains why they were so cautious about approaching the balloon.

Cause it can still 'f someone up. Also, it sounds like there might have other electrical things going on.

Like I said though, I'm not an engineer at all. I'm kinda just guessing here.

If that balloon had 1 million volts going through it, why would he let his family near it?

Well, he's an Attention Starved Media Whore... That was Established BEFORE his Kid Started Exposing the Scam...

Fuck People who Use their Kids for Attention from the Media.

Douchebags, ALL of them.

peace...

I saw a clip from the creep on Wife Swap

He went into a hysterical rant that was obviously done just for the cameras. He did youtube videos of his kids in the hope that they would take off.

Police need to gather all the information they can and then nail him. He either lied to investigators or withheld information

Well, he's an Attention Starved Media Whore... That was Established BEFORE his Kid Started Exposing the Scam...

Fuck People who Use their Kids for Attention from the Media.

Douchebags, ALL of them.

peace...
This may be the one and only time I agree with you. Cut it out and paste it on your bathroom mirror. :lol:

balloon-boy-14.jpg

I was at work, running to a school bus accident and telling a colleague "they're covering this balloon way too much." How right I was.

lol hiding in a box in the attic or garage i heard

after I hug him I ground him for about 6 years

Don't Rule out the Parents...

These are some Goofy Bastards...

YouTube them.

peace...

^Me... Yesterday... 4PM. I Waited to say these Things on the OFF Chance that it wasn't what I Knew it was... But I was First on it, and was Even Poo-Pooed for Daring to say it AFTER the Kid was Found.

So Sidestreamer... Be a Late Term Abortion, you Chimp Attempting to Take Credit for what you Read from me Puke...

Puke of course was Used Deliberately.

peace...

He went into a hysterical rant that was obviously done just for the cameras. He did youtube videos of his kids in the hope that they would take off.

I don't think that was staged. I've been watching videos of interviews and a bit of the wife swap. His attack on the other woman in that one clip (and subsequent apology) sent chills down my spine. It obviously stunned the woman and the production staff too.

I've seen enough. Forget for a moment his loony "science" crap; I believe he's a violent man with a hair-trigger temper. I think the boy is terrified of his father losing his temper. He's an abusive son of a bitch.

I watched the today show interview this morning. The boy was half-asleep and completely disinterested until his comment about 'doing it for the show' came up. He immediately sat up, was nervous and started to vomit. I don't believe that was because the boy felt anxiety about being outed on a hoax. I believe he was terrified of his father's reaction for 1) spilling the beans (if it was a hoax) or 2) making dad look bad and dishonest (if it wasn't a hoax). Hoax or not, I can totally imagine dad laying into the boy for his comment last night. So either way, IMO the kid is terrified of his dad's temper.

Just my gut reaction.

Last edited:
During the sheriff's news conference this afternoon, he said that even if the event is proven to be a hoax, the most Richard Heene can be charged with is a misdemeaner! This is sick. Hopefully, if he starts profiting on this by appearing on every show he can, at the very least there should be a charge of fraud with intent to injure (his family) for profit. I agree with Emma that there's an almost evil demeanor about the guy, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he cooerced those kids to go along with this "plan" to promote his invention. I expect now that the drama is over, there will be friends and acquaintenances that will come forward with a better profile of this guy. The wife is just a dishrag, offering nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back