Police got the call from Columbia

How stupid and/or absolutely off her ideological rocker, does President Minouche Shafik have to be to allow this to progress?

iu

Schools like Texas and Arizona shared how to quickly end the situation. Many of these people are not students, they're activists. You're a private university. You can have them trespassed and arrested on the spot. If you have any students involved, they can explain to their parents how they are expelled. Shafik must have wanted this to happen. She allowed it to escalate. She put students and faculty in danger and got the school vandalized. I'd fire the asshole.

All three cable networks reporting police are going to be moving in to remove the protesters from Columbia. Guess they finally figured out trying to negotiate with these fools was a waste of time.
How many will be getting reprimanded and how many will be getting a free scholarship?

All three cable networks reporting police are going to be moving in to remove the protesters from Columbia. Guess they finally figured out trying to negotiate with these fools was a waste of time.
I'm watching msnbc cuz i can't stand hannity.
they've got some whiney liberal on complaining about no professional negotiators

How stupid and/or absolutely off her ideological rocker, does President Minouche Shafik have to be to allow this to progress?

iu

Schools like Texas and Arizona shared how to quickly end the situation. Many of these people are not students, they're activists. You're a private university. You can have them trespassed and arrested on the spot. If you have any students involved, they can explain to their parents how they are expelled. Shafik must have wanted this to happen. She allowed it to escalate. She put students and faculty in danger and got the school vandalized. I'd fire the asshole.
It's New York. I doubt she will be fired. I won't be surprised if she is elected governor....

What's the list of hurt Jewish people OP?

One Jewish hair harmed would suffice.

Do you have any?

What's the list of hurt Jewish people OP?

One Jewish hair harmed would suffice.

Do you have any?
How many would have to be for you to care? 1, 10,100, 1000,10,000. Side note typing every other word in bold font does not make a post any less stupid. Last point Nick Sandman and the pro life group he was with did nothing to anyone but that didn't stop the left from trashing him. The far left like you love to trash and vilify anyone who dares express an opinion you don't like or agree with so if you and the other far lefties don't like getting what you dish out sorry not sorry.

All the students should be arrested and expelled, anyone not a student should be arrested and jailed.

What kind of school even let something like this even get started? It's a university, it's supposed to exist to educate not be a battleground for some dog shit foreign agenda nonsense.

Forum List

Back