Six Year Old

8720_154379102042_679842042_2819660_4416544_n.jpg

No question it was a hoax orchestrated by the father

The video this morning of the balloon "accidentally" getting away with the whole family standing around makes it clear there was no boy inside.

Once the police interview the kids, the wife and the a-hole and compare their statements to what was told to police yesterday it will all break.

Make them sell their house to pay for the chase
Damn, I just saw that...the father was obviously upset....but there was no basket attached to it as the reporters claimed. wtf?

No question it was a hoax orchestrated by the father

The video this morning of the balloon "accidentally" getting away with the whole family standing around makes it clear there was no boy inside.

Once the police interview the kids, the wife and the a-hole and compare their statements to what was told to police yesterday it will all break.

Make them sell their house to pay for the chase
Yup. I smell bullshit on this. The body language and the evidence all suggests hoax to me.

Fuckers.

I'm with malcontent on this one. I believe this was a scam, of sorts. The parents never appeared on TV during the entire 2-hour "episode." You'd think they'd be pleading, crying, and clinging to every word of the rescue effort. When the media later questioned Falcon asking him that after hearing everyone calling for him, and knowing the police/media were at his house, why didn't he come down from the attic, and he replied, "I did it for the show." On a TV interview with the family this evening, the interviewer asked Falcon's father to ask Falcon why he said that, and the dad became very defensive...almost hostile, and accused the interviewer of trying to paint this as some kind of scam, etc.

That family is far from normal, and are reality TV stars on other shows, and I'm betting they like the quick, easy money and this was a sure thing for them.

Do any of those of you who support this as a non-planned occurance wonder how Falcon got into the box? From all views during the entire 2-hour event and after the balloon landed, there did not appear to be any means of entry into that box. I hope you're not that easily "had" in all matters. (Democrats, no reply necessary).

Cops "Convinced" Balloon Boy was No Hoax - CBS News
Those cops are stooopid.

I'm with malcontent on this one. I believe this was a scam, of sorts. The parents never appeared on TV during the entire 2-hour "episode." You'd think they'd be pleading, crying, and clinging to every word of the rescue effort. When the media later questioned Falcon asking him that after hearing everyone calling for him, and knowing the police/media were at his house, why didn't he come down from the attic, and he replied, "I did it for the show." On a TV interview with the family this evening, the interviewer asked Falcon's father to ask Falcon why he said that, and the dad became very defensive...almost hostile, and accused the interviewer of trying to paint this as some kind of scam, etc.

That family is far from normal, and are reality TV stars on other shows, and I'm betting they like the quick, easy money and this was a sure thing for them.

Do any of those of you who support this as a non-planned occurance wonder how Falcon got into the box? From all views during the entire 2-hour event and after the balloon landed, there did not appear to be any means of entry into that box. I hope you're not that easily "had" in all matters. (Democrats, no reply necessary).

Cops "Convinced" Balloon Boy was No Hoax - CBS News
Those cops are stooopid.

Possibly. I'm torn, really.

When Blitzer asks the question and the kid says "you guys"... does he mean the reporters or the parents.

I guess we'll know soon enough. The police are going back to interview them.

On a side note, you just know that everyone will be going as Balloon Boy for halloween.

We already got our Boy his Costume... A Guitar... Not even Sure why.

The 4 Year Old said she wanted to be Snow White...

So she will be.

Maybe I will go as Balloon Boy... I could just Silver Duck Tape my Fat Middle Region and put "Attention Whore" on it...

Please, have Fun with that... :clap2:

It's my Happy Fryday for those who Love me!

Oh yeah, and Fuck you Emma, you Shit!... ;)

:)

peaec...

Forum List

Back