Six Year Old

yeah, probably to actually launch his son out of it this time for the shit he just pulled lol

Aw. Poor kid was scared to death. He'd lost Dad's balloon thingy.

lol i know...I feel bad for the little guy...he is only 6.

He is going to have a hell of a story to tell.

It's awesome he's safe...but I didn't think for a second he was in that thing...I always was of th emind he was hiding shitting himself

yeah, probably to actually launch his son out of it this time for the shit he just pulled lol

Aw. Poor kid was scared to death. He'd lost Dad's balloon thingy.

lol i know...I feel bad for the little guy...he is only 6.

He is going to have a hell of a story to tell.

It's awesome he's safe...but I didn't think for a second he was in that thing...I always was of th emind he was hiding shitting himself

Probably jumped out as he heard his older brother running into the house yelling, "DAAAAAAD!!!!!!! Falcon's in your balloooooooon!!!!!"

:lol:

Now that this has a happy ending (sorta), one thing carefully avoided in all the reporting was that IF the child had been inside that helium balloon, he would have been dead when it finally landed. Breathing pure helium for any length of time depletes the body of oxygen and death occurs within 15 minutes. While we used to think it was funny to take a suck on a balloon and then talk in a squeaky voice, it's not the same as having your lungs exposed to it for any length of time. In fact, breathing steadily from a helium balloon is one of the ways some elderly people have discovered is a painless way of committing suicide, it's over so quickly.

The sheriff in the above clip said he had no doubt whatsoever the parents thought the child was in the balloon.

I can't imagine what they've gone through today. Terrified he was up there, relief when it touched down so gently, terrified when he wasn't in the balloon, relief that he was found hiding. Good God.

I'd be taking me some xanax for sure :lol:

Forum List

Back