Six Year Old

I'm with malcontent on this one. I believe this was a scam, of sorts. The parents never appeared on TV during the entire 2-hour "episode." You'd think they'd be pleading, crying, and clinging to every word of the rescue effort. When the media later questioned Falcon asking him that after hearing everyone calling for him, and knowing the police/media were at his house, why didn't he come down from the attic, and he replied, "I did it for the show." On a TV interview with the family this evening, the interviewer asked Falcon's father to ask Falcon why he said that, and the dad became very defensive...almost hostile, and accused the interviewer of trying to paint this as some kind of scam, etc.

That family is far from normal, and are reality TV stars on other shows, and I'm betting they like the quick, easy money and this was a sure thing for them.

Do any of those of you who support this as a non-planned occurance wonder how Falcon got into the box? From all views during the entire 2-hour event and after the balloon landed, there did not appear to be any means of entry into that box. I hope you're not that easily "had" in all matters. (Democrats, no reply necessary).

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
I'm with malcontent on this one. I believe this was a scam, of sorts. The parents never appeared on TV during the entire 2-hour "episode." You'd think they'd be pleading, crying, and clinging to every word of the rescue effort. When the media later questioned Falcon asking him that after hearing everyone calling for him, and knowing the police/media were at his house, why didn't he come down from the attic, and he replied, "I did it for the show." On a TV interview with the family this evening, the interviewer asked Falcon's father to ask Falcon why he said that, and the dad became very defensive...almost hostile, and accused the interviewer of trying to paint this as some kind of scam, etc.

That family is far from normal, and are reality TV stars on other shows, and I'm betting they like the quick, easy money and this was a sure thing for them.

Do any of those of you who support this as a non-planned occurance wonder how Falcon got into the box? From all views during the entire 2-hour event and after the balloon landed, there did not appear to be any means of entry into that box. I hope you're not that easily "had" in all matters. (Democrats, no reply necessary).

Cops "Convinced" Balloon Boy was No Hoax - CBS News

A boy, a balloon, a media bombast, a box and a boy's well, boyness.

The great American novel.

Last edited:
you dont think a 6 yr old wouldnt run like hell and hide...seeing his dad's balloon and project floating away.....i hope that is the case....that is the best solution

And that was just about what happened. The miserable brat hid in a box in the attic, and meanwhile an attention-whoring family that appeared on Wife Swap gets about 4 hours of national attention that they didn't deserve.

Fuck all of them. They wasted that much time and drew that many rescuers over a publicity stunt. They should be prosecuted.

Last edited:
i really dont get what being on wife swap a number of years ago has to do with this? its was 3 boys....and a helium balloon....no one saw trouble on the horizan?

lets see stories when the boy was young: i hit little greg with my elbow in the eye....little greg ends up in the hospital...no one admitted to tossing peach pits at each other till little greg's eye was saved...

or jumping in the swollen river from the bridge as motorists went by....pretending they were falling...

i could just go on and on....o yea...little greg's bike got ran over....it took me 10 minutes of questions to find out little greg was on the damned bike...took me 2 minutes to get to the scene...

they were holy terrors...little greg is a postman....laws is a preacher....matthew is in the army and doing well...officier....evie is a climbing guide....jonathon committed suicide...to this day leaving a hole in our hearts...and all the questions that something like that causes..

boy are just hell on wheels for a number of years but i look back and miss those days

HOAX

Father is a media whore. I saw the video of the balloon getting lose with the whole family standing around watching. A kid in that tiny compartmentwould not make a sound when the balloon started going up? Especially that kid....he can't sit still for a minute. Also the balloon didn't fly like their was a weight in the bottom. I also doubt a balloon that size could soar like that with a kid weighing it down.
Why didn't the father show the video when the police showed up?

The family will confess by the end of the day.

Oh Shut the Fuck up!... ;)

:)

peace...

Balloon boy gets sick twice during TV interviews

By P. SOLOMON BANDA and IVAN MORENO
Associated Press Writers

FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP) -- The 6-year-old boy at the center of the runaway balloon saga got sick twice on national television when he and his father were asked during separate TV interviews what he meant about his comment that "we did this for a show."

---

And I should just Fuck Off, because I'm a Shit... :lol:

peace...

If the father put the kid up to this he should have his ass kicked from one side of the country to the other.

I'll reserve judgment...I am glad the little guy wasn't in that balloon.

If the father put the kid up to this he should have his ass kicked from one side of the country to the other.

I'll reserve judgment...I am glad the little guy wasn't in that balloon.

Speaking of Vomitting, I Felt Sick to my Stomach when KOA Broke this Story...

I could only Imagine what that would Feel Like if it Happened to one's Child...

I have no Doubts that the Parents Orchestrated this, and even if they didn't, the Children were Mimicking their Attention Whore Ways tring to get some Attention...

Responsible either way.

Stop Trying to get on TV Using your Children...

All of those Fuckers, from Jon and Kate to the Rest.

Scum.

peace...

No question it was a hoax orchestrated by the father

The video this morning of the balloon "accidentally" getting away with the whole family standing around makes it clear there was no boy inside.

Once the police interview the kids, the wife and the a-hole and compare their statements to what was told to police yesterday it will all break.

Make them sell their house to pay for the chase

Forum List

Back