Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

This airman never pointed the gun at anyone, how can you shoot someone if you are LE when they are not pointing a gun at you and you show up on their front door unexpectedly?

How do we know he heard him identify himself since he stepped off to the side of the door.
Thats normal in case someone decides to fire through the door. They were investigating a domestic.
The video has him baning on the door and announcing several times.

Inversely the pistol was down at his side and the officer did not tell him to drop or or give him time to do so before firing.

]quote]Thats normal in case someone decides to fire through the door. They were investigating a domestic.
The video has him baning on the door and announcing several times.
[/QUOTE]
If I am n the back I can hear the banging and probably not you saying police. Again we don't know what he did or didn't hear.
Inversely the pistol was down at his side and the officer did not tell him to drop or or give him time to do so before firing.
He put 3 slugs in him and then told him to drop it.

If I am n the back I can hear the banging and probably not you saying police. Again we don't know what he did or didn't hear.

He put 3 slugs in him and then told him to drop it.
[/QUOTE]
Both of these are fair points.

I would proffer this one is pretty touch and go. He did in fact open the door to a PoPo who had identified himself. inversely the PoPo reacted and fired instantaneously.
I think they are going to have to prove that the cop was in danger for his life when he opened the door.

This airman never pointed the gun at anyone, how can you shoot someone if you are LE when they are not pointing a gun at you and you show up on their front door unexpectedly?

look who bailed out.

Forum List

Back