Six years ago today, people were happily celebrating the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump

Just look at how happy they were, celebrating with their sticks, rocks, and cans of spray paint. Such a joyous occasion it was for all.

I was in Portland, OR that day. There was an insurrection in the streets. The violent mob attacked cops, businesses, and government buildings. Our democracy was under assault in leftist cities all over the country, and it's never stopped.

Just look at how happy they were, celebrating with their sticks, rocks, and cans of spray paint. Such a joyous occasion it was for all.

This was before

His foundation was shut down because he was illegally using the money
His corporation was fined the max fine for tax fraud
His University was found to be a fraud
His call to Ukraine
His call to Georgia
His insurrection

His supporters are anarchists in need of a dictator.

I just met three new, Trump loving, gun owning folks in my small town.

It sure does feel secure here.

No, they're not, and we're proud of you for realizing that your riots caused billions of dollars worth of damage, killed several people and injured uncounted more.

Just another day in the life of leftist vermin, eh?

Keep deluding yourself.

It's fun to watch and it's going to be even more fun when y'all realize how badly you've fucked yourselves.

Did you identify with each other over swastika flags?

No we didn't.

Those riots are not the same as the one you started to steal our election in 2020 dipshit.

No, they're not, and we're proud of you for realizing that your riots caused billions of dollars worth of damage, killed several people and injured uncounted more.

Just another day in the life of leftist vermin, eh?

Keep deluding yourself.

It's fun to watch and it's going to be even more fun when y'all realize how badly you've fucked yourselves.

Forum List

Back