Slaves do not benefit from the new order

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Slaves are victims only when they are captured and resist.

In other cases, the slaves are the enemies of American values, the enemies of the Revolution, the enemies of the New Order.

A slave is a nonentity, he is not capable of fair competition. But he wants to survive and produce next generation. Therefore, the slave adjoins the corporation, and goes against the right cause. A slave can only survive when he has a master. He gives his life to destroy the Superhero Solar Race.

• Banned
Eurocentric slaves merged into unity for the sake of survival and killing of the strong. If the strong cannot unite, sooner or later they will die.

America united the strong, but now there is no America.

Who will unite the strong against the slaves now?

I'm going to try out a 30% vinegar solution on some crepe myrtles later today. Those things are hard to kill, but I'm trying to avoid the artificial chemicals this year. After I'm done with that, I'm going to cut my toenails, and maybe go see what's on sale at Lowe's.

• Banned

A superhero defeats a hundred dogs, but can he defeat a thousand German Shepherds alone?

What should a Hero do when there are a thousand German Shepherds against him?
What is his hope?

• Banned
The slaves are winning this battle, for what? For the sake of base pleasures and a miserable existence, they kill beauty and grandeur in order to have the happiness of an alcoholic and a dung worm. They don't want to see the sun.

• Banned
Do you think that the Fathers loved Eurocentric slaves?

NO.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps’ pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:

And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

• Banned
They don't just win the fight. After the dogs win, they dishonor the shrines of the heroes, they dishonor the women and children of the heroes. They pee on shrines, they rape heavenly children

• Banned
In their slave religion, they were promised the Eternal Kingdom of a miserable materialistic world. They serve only to later experience all the same base carnal pleasures that their owner gives them after his victory over heaven.
The earthly realm of stinking flesh is what they expect and believe in.
They don't care about the Stars and they don't care about the Sun

• Banned
They hate romance. Romance destroys their hopes that they will escape from the sun of retribution and find their material world of Earthrealm.

They called the place of torment not the underground kingdom of Hades, they called the revenge of Helios, the heavenly punishment, torment. That is why they call the place of punishment "Hell".

1645101228_67-chakiris-club-p-gelios-drevnegrecheskii-bog-solntsa-fentez-75.jpg

Their fear is the revenge of Helios-Sun. Therefore, in the old days they were called non-solar Assurs.

But He is already on the way. He goes to burn them in righteous fire.

1644937915_3-chakiris-club-p-gelios-bog-solntsa-fentezi-oboi-3.jpg

Their skin is too white for righteous fire. Their fathers hid from the sun in the forests.

The Statue of Liberty is an eternal reminder of heavenly fire. It is like a bone in their throat, but it is not so easy to destroy it.

I am simply going to pulverise myself with a claw hammer , DS . This basket of madness has finally showed me that God is an absolute scoundrel because he knows that I will never be able to rise to his wish that we love everybody regardless of imperfection ,let alone complete and utter madness . I now understand the verse , “ Jesus wept “ .

Why did Mylene Farmer always come down from heaven on her shows? Because she is part of the heavenly fire. She is their death.

Evil Eve dies.
EVArope dies.
The New Order is coming.

I am simply going to pulverise myself with a claw hammer , DS . This basket of madness has finally showed me that God is an absolute scoundrel because he knows that I will never be able to rise to his wish that we love everybody regardless of imperfection ,let alone complete and utter madness . I now understand the verse , “ Jesus wept “ .

The true sun-god did not call for universal love. His love burned the villains and rewarded the children of heaven with fiery passion.

She said: I return your love back to you.

This "love" originated from the blood.

Roter Dame de Paris is the first Gothic church in Europe. It was built at the beginning of the Gothic, when the Germans began to seize power in the Romanesque State. This is the beginning of genocides and inquisition in Europe.

In their gloomy art, there was always a motif of mixing earth and sky, heavenly beauty with earthly ugliness. The frog and the prince, Quasimodo and Esmeralda and so on.
To mix Hades and Helios means to escape the revenge of Helios.

But the sun has not yet gone out.

The New Order is the return of Helios after two thousand years of darkness of the New Erra. Ages of deceit and blood.

He's already here

1311106134.jpg

Forum List

Back