Sleep well tonite

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Obabble has been briefed and is prepared to deploy whatever it takes to bring to justice whoever it is attempting terror attacks where ever they choose...as long as he isn't sleeping..

"White House officials said President Obama was briefed Saturday morning on the potential terrorist threat before departing for Camp David, CBS News correspondent Jeff Pegues reports."

Source: Terrorists behind embassy threat in place - CBS News

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama being a muslim hasn't helped American interests, American's should of known better muslims hate other muslims as much as they hate non-muslims.
2. Democrats are a bunch of fucking losers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Metadata be helpful now...drones be good...spec ops teams be good...a long term strategy to kill jihadists where they breed and train would have been helpful. Leading from behind, keeping a low profile, and appeasement are losing propositions.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama being a muslim hasn't helped American interests, American's should of known better muslims hate other muslims as much as they hate non-muslims.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Obozo isn't a muslim. He's an atheist if anything. Libtards reject the idea of a power greater than the state.

2. I agree.

Here is how I see it, I am glad I don't have to make the decisions that Obama does. The attack on Benghazi I can understand not just willy nilly sending in men and machine into something they know virtually nothing about. What I don't understand is the lying. Why did they feel the need to lie about Benghazi? What good did it serve them? The only way they could pull off such a stunt is knowing they have a subservient press who will back him no matter what. Hell one minute the Press is pretending to be all upset about being spied on by the administration and then the next they are back to giving Obama tongue baths.

So I can understand split second decisions that don't seem to be correct, people on all levels make mistakes. What I don't understand is when they make "mistakes" that were thought out. In other words how do they make the mistakes they have made with the drone program?

Making decisions is easy if you have obabbles checklist:

Do nothing (syria)

Support the enemy (Egypt)

Retreat (Iraq)

Use empty threats (Iran)

Obabble has been briefed and is prepared to deploy whatever it takes to bring to justice whoever it is attempting terror attacks where ever they choose...as long as he isn't sleeping..

"White House officials said President Obama was briefed Saturday morning on the potential terrorist threat before departing for Camp David, CBS News correspondent Jeff Pegues reports."

Source: Terrorists behind embassy threat in place - CBS News

How can there be any more 'terror attacks'?
I thought AQ was all but extinguished and "on the run".

What?
Is there a new video on Youtube?
(btw, almost 11 months later and the one that made the "video" is the only one in jail) :eusa_shhh:

What ever will we do?

I'm soooo scared right now. I hardly know what to do with myself. I believe we need tanks and the military deployed in the streets. This is super serious. I'm peeing my pants as I write this.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Obozo isn't a muslim. He's an atheist if anything. Libtards reject the idea of a power greater than the state.

2. I agree.

Why should someone's religious beliefs be apart of politics?

It is a shame that innocent people are put at risk so that obama might get the world class bitch slap he so richly deserves.

If obama is in hiding someplace toasting his own health on his birthday and someone so much as breaks a fingernail he should be impeached for massive malfeasance.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. I agree.

Because it tells us what kind of character (or lack of) that they have.

It is a shame that innocent people are put at risk so that obama might get the world class bitch slap he so richly deserves.

If obama is in hiding someplace toasting his own health on his birthday and someone so much as breaks a fingernail he should be impeached for massive malfeasance.

If this crap keeps going the way it has millions will die. The middle east blows up, we collapse under the depression and then the money to other countries stops.

Kinda sounds like Armageddon isn't too far fetched doesn't it?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. I agree.

Because, sometimes, it matters. For example, if Jim Jones ran for president.

Forum List

Back