Slime Time: Ailes 'Advising Trump On Hillary Debate'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
57b338d91800002100bcb118.jpeg

Roger Ailes Is Advising Donald Trump Ahead of Presidential Debates

Roger Ailes, the former Fox News chairman ousted last month over charges of sexual harassment, is advising Donald J. Trump as he begins to prepare for the all-important presidential debates this fall.

Mr. Ailes is aiding Mr. Trump’s team as it turns its attention to the first debate with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, on Sept. 26 on Long Island, according to three people briefed on the move, who insisted on anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter.

Two of them said that Mr. Ailes’s role could extend beyond the debates, which Mr. Trump’s advisers see as crucial to vaulting him back into strong contention for the presidency after a series of self-inflicted wounds that have eroded his standing in public opinion polls.

It was not clear when Mr. Ailes began helping the campaign. He resigned his post at Fox News on July 21 amid an investigation into allegations of sexual harassment by former female employees that occurred after a lawsuit by the former anchor Gretchen Carlson.

It was also not immediately known whether Mr. Ailes, who received $40 million in an exit agreement with Fox News, will be paid for his work on the campaign, or how much time he will be devoting to it. Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, is also not being paid.

Susan Estrich, a lawyer who is representing Mr. Ailes, did not immediately respond to an email inquiry and phone message on Tuesday.

SLIME TIME: AILES ‘ADVISING’ TRUMP ON HILLARY DEBATE

Ailes is typical of the slime that Trump surrounds himself with. Imagine Ailes also advising a President Trump in the White House. I don't even want to imagine a Fox News nation.

It's ironic since bill would advise Hillary, he's raped chicks, he makes a Ailes look like a noo

I wonder if Ailes will also bring in other Fox News loonies like O'Reilly and Hannity to help Trump run the country.

Ok
The Nazi George Soros will be advising Hitlery.
Derp Derp Derp

Pathetic attempt at a comeback.

Truth is truth......
Another idiot heard from.

Yes, I call him the thread "pollinator"...

The liberal cum.dumpster himself.

Never looks at his own pols.......just disparages. others

No need to look at my people. I know who and what they are.

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

I wonder if Ailes will also bring in other Fox News loonies like O'Reilly and Hannity to help Trump run the country.

Its.beeter than van Jones and Valerie jarrett.....bill and Sean love this country and can make money without government.

Ok
Derp Derp Derp

Pathetic attempt at a comeback.

Truth is truth......
Another idiot heard from.

Yes, I call him the thread "pollinator"...

The liberal cum.dumpster himself.

Never looks at his own pols.......just disparages. others

No need to look at my people. I know who and what they are.

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

My point exactally......suck suck.suck what ever they say.

NaziCons "owe" Hillary the White House. After she serves her TWO terms - I'm done with political dynasties.

Forum List

Back