Smack Talk Thread

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
There have been some very amusing memes featuring Chuck "Badass" Norris that us guys find a few percent true and grossly exaggerated just for banter and smiles. Gentlemen, we would all like to think there's a little badass in all of us when the time is appropriate. So let's get down to it!

My large orange tree attracts rats and squirrels. The squirrels get in the tree, start eating a big ripe orange and then it drops to the ground where rats finish it off.
I put a live catch trap on the top of my fence cross 2x4 and cable tied it to the top of the fence, loading the bait bar with peanut butter. After catching many squirrels and releasing them 3 miles away in an orchard, I caught a rat that was 80% of his way out through the large wire mesh. Not wanting him to escape, I pulled out my only killing tool handy, a 2-inch blade pocket knife. I stuck it through the mesh into his abdomen and he turned his head around quickly and bit my index finger, drawing blood.

My first thought was the possibility of rabies. Then I badassed it and said to myself, "Rabies don't kill me, I kill rabies." It was a year ago, so I was right, huh.

Last edited:
There have been some very amusing memes featuring Chuck "Badass" Norris that us guys find a few percent true and grossly exaggerated just for banter and smiles. Gentlemen, we would all like to think there's a little badass in all of us when the time is appropriate. So let's get down to it!

My large orange tree attracts rats and squirrels. The squirrels get in the tree, start eating a big ripe orange and then it drops to the ground where rats finish it off.
I put a live catch trap on the top of my fence cross 2x4 and cable tied it to the top of the fence, loading the bait bar with peanut butter. After catching many squirrels and releasing them 3 miles away in an orchard, I caught a rat that was 80% of his way out through the large wire mesh. Not wanting him to escape, I pulled out my only killing tool handy, a 2-inch blade pocket knife. I stuck it through the mesh into his abdomen and he turned his head around quickly and bit my index finger, drawing blood.

My first thought was the possibility of rabies. Then I badassed it and said to myself, "Rabies don't kill me, I kill rabies." It was a year ago, so I was right, huh.

Do you not own a gun?

Guggenheimer question, that was.
1. It is illegal to discharge a firearm in town.
2. As I said, the rat was 80% out of the cage. Had I gone inside for any killing tool, it would have NOT been a gun, but the rat might have escaped, which I did not want. Perhaps you don't mind being outsmarted by a rat, but I do. I won.
3. Why don't you share your smack talk story with the audience? Or don't you have one? I have a few more for sure.

----------------------------

A Diana 24 .177 air rifle is all you need if you are skeered of or can't use a real gun.....It will kill a squirrel or rat at 25 yards with no problem if you do your part. Practice at the distance you kill at.

wm_10497725.jpg

I prefer the heavier Crow Magnum pellets because I pile up the starlings every year and they can be tough.

I pop an occasional squirrel or two for my lunch with them every now and again.

hn-crowmag177.png

The Diana 24 is called the 240 now.

A baseball bat would do in the rat, and allow you to maintain your distance.

Your reading comprehension is dreadful. I SAID, the rat was 80% OUT OF THE CAGE. Do you get that? I did NOT want to return and find him gone. I don't need to "maintain (my) distance" from rats." Perhaps you do.

A Diana 24 .177 air rifle is all you need if you are skeered of or can't use a real gun.....

Why don't you post your own badass story instead of suggesting that I might be "skeered of or can't use a real gun..."

When I was 14, I hunted rabbits with a 12-gauge shotgun and killed many. I fired expert in the U.S. Army with an M-14 and carried an M-16 for a year in Vietnam. Your pellet gun story is real kid stuff. And by the way, you are in dire need of a haircut.

Why don't you post your own badass story instead of suggesting that I might be "skeered of or can't use a real gun..."

When I was 14, I hunted rabbits with a 12-gauge shotgun and killed many. I fired expert in the U.S. Army with an M-14 and carried an M-16 for a year in Vietnam. Your pellet gun story is real kid stuff. And you are in dire need of a haircut.

Just tryin' to help you out peckerhead.....I live in town (can't discharge a firearm) but I can use the Diana on my property for pests and small game hunting by state law.

Blah, I'll tell you what, just live with your vermin and fuck off while you are about it.

Catch pesky squirrels in a live trap but you don't have the courage to kill them so you put them in somebody else's property. That sums up left wing logic in a political as well as a varmint world.

Forum List

Back