Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing.........

I saw the video and I saw men dancing in what would be acceptable if it was women dancing. So, if it were gay men, it is to be acceptable, too. Provocative? Yes. For women, too? Really? Yes.

If we are going to accept the gay population, then we should decide that there are the radical part of the population that would want to act out just as there are for women who want to be cheerleaders and are more demonstrative. It just has been more acceptable.

There's been threads on tolerance. This is one of those things we should think about. Use your own judgment and decide how tolerant you are.

I saw the video and I saw men dancing in what would be acceptable if it was women dancing. So, if it were gay men, it is to be acceptable, too. Provocative? Yes. For women, too? Really? Yes.

If we are going to accept the gay population, then we should decide that there are the radical part of the population that would want to act out just as there are for women who want to be cheerleaders and are more demonstrative. It just has been more acceptable.

There's been threads on tolerance. This is one of those things we should think about. Use your own judgment and decide how tolerant you are.

Who is this we are going to accept them bull shit? We ain't going to accept them, you might but the we? fuck no.

I would be as intolerant of a bunch of broads strutting their stuff, half-naked, down the street during a Christmas parade.

Forum List

Back