Smart BRITS refuse Nunes any info on STEELE Dossier

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
Fuck, I wouldn't give him a pad of blank paper.

Devin Nunes rebuffed by UK spy agencies in failed attempt to dig up dirt on Christopher Steele: report
default.gif

BRAD REED
28 AUG 2018 AT 09:55 ET

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) earlier this month made an unusual trip to the United Kingdom that was reportedly to gather up dirt on Christopher Steele, the former MI6 agent who wrote the
infamous “golden shower” dossier on President Donald Trump’s purported relationship with Russia.

As The Atlantic’s Natasha Bertrand reports, Nunes went to the U.K. hoping to meet with officials at intelligence agencies MI6, MI5, and

It's been proved to be baseless anyway. Also more instances of govt leaking info to the press and then seeking FISA warrants on them have been uncovered. Only question is are there enough repubs who support the rule of law.....or are we past point of no return barring another electoral insurgency.

Thanks - Saw this story last night.
Little Devin the Interference Elf is ever busy busy BUSY obstructing justice for his Orange Overlord.
I can see him now boarding the plane home pouting like an empty-handed little boy.

For the record, Natasha Bertrand is an AMAZING investigative reporter who's broke so many big ones of late that she should be in line for a Pulitzer.
Cute as a little bug too! :)

999377682.jpg

Fuck, I wouldn't give him a pad of blank paper.

Devin Nunes rebuffed by UK spy agencies in failed attempt to dig up dirt on Christopher Steele: report
default.gif

BRAD REED
28 AUG 2018 AT 09:55 ET

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) earlier this month made an unusual trip to the United Kingdom that was reportedly to gather up dirt on Christopher Steele, the former MI6 agent who wrote the
infamous “golden shower” dossier on President Donald Trump’s purported relationship with Russia.

As The Atlantic’s Natasha Bertrand reports, Nunes went to the U.K. hoping to meet with officials at intelligence agencies MI6, MI5, and
Another good read; British Intel snubs Rep. Nunes requests

It's been proved to be baseless anyway. Also more instances of govt leaking info to the press and then seeking FISA warrants on them have been uncovered. Only question is are there enough repubs who support the rule of law.....or are we past point of no return barring another electoral insurgency.
What is your evidence it has "been proven baseless"?

Little Devin the Interference Elf is ever busy busy BUSY obstructing justice for his Orange Overlord.
I can see him now boarding the plane home pouting like an empty-handed little boy.

For the record, Natasha Bertrand is an AMAZING investigative reporter who's broke so many big ones of late that she should be in line for a Pulitzer.

999377682.jpg

When did these CHILDREN become the driving force of the media? I applaud them, they are doing fantastic work. They are unafraid and fierce and smart. But GD how about a few more wrinkles?

999377682.jpg

When did these CHILDREN become the driving force of the media? I applaud them, they are doing fantastic work. They are unafraid and fierce and smart. But GD how about a few more wrinkles?

Yeah, we have this bumper crop of scary-smart, determined young investigative reporters. And they arrived just in time for this administration.

Forum List

Back