New York Times Finally Admits That Steele Dossier Was A Lie and “False”

The NY Times finally admitted they have zero credibility, that the Steele Dossier was never substantiated, that it was all lies and propaganda.

No shit - we already know this.

The Deputy secretary of the State Department conducted an interview with Steele during which he lied. She immediately notified Brennan, Clapper, & Comey, telling them Steele was not to be trusted.

All of them knew it was propaganda obtained from the Russian Intel Service before they used the dossier as the basis for their illegal FISA Court warrant and failed coup attempt.

The NY Times knew it was all fabricated propaganda, never substantiated. Now they have finally admitted it.

They sold / reported lies....

This is irrefutable proof it was Clinton/Obama and the US intelligence agencies that were actually colluding with Russia.
The actual story of the origin of the Steele Dossier is compelling enough without making stuff up.

The NY Times finally admitted they have zero credibility, that the Steele Dossier was never substantiated, that it was all lies and propaganda.

The Deputy secretary of the State Department conducted an interview with Steele during which he lied. She immediately notified Brennan, Clapper, & Comey, telling them Steele was not to be trusted.

All of them knew it was propaganda obtained from the Russian Intel Service before they used the dossier as the basis for their illegal FISA Court warrant and failed coup attempt.

The NY Times knew it was all fabricated propaganda, never substantiated. Now they have finally admitted it.

No! Because Orange and Putin and stuff!

Who cares?

That Golden Shower claim was PRICELESS
The forum knows you have no regard for facts. . .

Thanks for stating so.

Trump spreads lies without remorse

Obamas Birth Certificate is fake
Hillary killed Seth Rich
Hillary ran a child sex ring from a Pizza Parlor
Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK
Biden stole the election

You think I am concerned about a Golden Shower story?
iu

The "Steele dossier" has never been described by any responsible media outlet as being anything other than unsubstantiated nor has it been used as evidence to further any investigation. The right wing media did most of the heavy lifting to keep it in the public consciousness because they somehow thought it needed to be discredited in order to clear Trump.
WTF????????????????

Did you really just post that? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just admitted the following organizations are not in any way a "responsible media outlet":

NYT
CNN
MSNBC
NBC
ABC
CBS
CNBC
AND Numerous other leftist "news" outlets.
Post some examples where any of them said it had been verified? Get out of your bubble Trumpbot.
Does it hurt to be so stupid and uninformed?

It has to.
If I am uninformed about anything it's whatever fairy stories you people have been telling each other. I've never heard anyone I listen to or read give it any more credence than it deserves. It also remains a fact that it can never used as evidence because it was not collected through official channels and has never been independently verified. This has been my understanding all along while you people have been having a continual shit fit about it.

:auiqs.jpg:
It was the sole basis for the FISA warrant, you nimrod.

Why are you rewriting history and lying about lying?

The "Steele dossier" has never been described by any responsible media outlet as being anything other than unsubstantiated nor has it been used as evidence to further any investigation. The right wing media did most of the heavy lifting to keep it in the public consciousness because they somehow thought it needed to be discredited in order to clear Trump.
WTF????????????????

You just admitted the following organizations are not in any way a "responsible media outlet":

NYT
CNN
MSNBC
NBC
ABC
CBS
CNBC
Post some examples where any of them said it had been verified? Get out of your bubble Trumpbot.

It has to.
If I am uninformed about anything it's whatever fairy stories you people have been telling each other. I've never heard anyone I listen to or read give it any more credence than it deserves. It also remains a fact that it can never used as evidence because it was not collected through official channels and has never been independently verified. This has been my understanding all along while you people have been having a continual shit fit about it.

Busted.....

[IMG alt="occupied"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/33/33716.jpg?1596455810[/IMG]

occupied

Gold Member​

JoinedNov 8, 2011Messages26,800Reaction score7,500Points280
tinydancer said:
Oh and the biggie that trumps all of these dirt digging efforts is a DNC and Clinton supporter PAYING Russian informants for dirt on Trump. aka the fake dossier.
The Trump dossier is far from fake, enough has checked out so far that even your republican congressmen are taking it very seriously.

WTF????????????????

NYT
CNN
MSNBC
NBC
ABC
CBS
CNBC

It has to.

Busted.....

[IMG alt="occupied"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/33/33716.jpg?1596455810[/IMG]

occupied

Gold Member​

tinydancer said:
Oh and the biggie that trumps all of these dirt digging efforts is a DNC and Clinton supporter PAYING Russian informants for dirt on Trump. aka the fake dossier.
The Trump dossier is far from fake, enough has checked out so far that even your republican congressmen are taking it very seriously.

Fantastic.

Occupied....time for you to lie about the lie about your lie.

WTF????????????????

NYT
CNN
MSNBC
NBC
ABC
CBS
CNBC

It has to.

Busted.....

occupied

Gold Member​

tinydancer said:
That was the truth. Things have checked out and by God you people just about died from fear.

WTF????????????????

NYT
CNN
MSNBC
NBC
ABC
CBS
CNBC

It has to.

Busted.....

occupied

Gold Member​

tinydancer said:

Fantastic.

Occupied....time for you to lie about the lie about your lie.

People NEED to remember what they post.

WTF????????????????

NYT
CNN
MSNBC
NBC
ABC
CBS
CNBC

It has to.

Busted.....

occupied

Gold Member​

tinydancer said:
That was the truth. Things have checked out and by God you people just about died from fear.

LOL, you lying sack of shit.

this is NO surprise...wait until all the other LIES from the scum demonRATS start to unravel

WTF????????????????

NYT
CNN
MSNBC
NBC
ABC
CBS
CNBC
we can hear inside your head---is it true beijing xiden--you didnt tell us that.....now what?

This is irrefutable proof it was Clinton/Obama and the US intelligence agencies that were actually colluding with Russia.
The actual story of the origin of the Steele Dossier is compelling enough without making stuff up.

Occupied is very upset that I busted his lie.

Occupied is now threatening me.....

I reported you for flaming my inbox you fucking troll. I answered your accusations now get back on topic.

I reported you for flaming my inbox you fucking troll. I answered your accusations now get back on topic.

You've been caught, 2-3 messages is not "flaming" your inbox bitch.....stop lying and move on.

What are you afraid of?

What are you afraid of?
I fear nothing, least of all some random jerk on a message board. I am seriously not interested in having a flame war with you. Now get back on the topic or go away.

Anyone with an ounce of sense knew it was bullshit. Most of the TDS sufferers knew it was bullshit too, but they parroted it anyway because they are dishonest and dishonorable people.

I recognized it as Bullshit from the start.
But it was so fucking funny and pissed Trump off.
what pissed people off, was the folks like yourself that knowingly spread and accepted known lies. Really tells us a lot about the Dem party and their sheep

What are you afraid of?
The truth...Dembots are always scared of the truth

Forum List

Back