Smart Move: Trump Flew Into Mexico City In Unmarked Jet At Urging Of Mexican Officials

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I'm glad he and his entourage of guests did this since Mexico doesn't have control of the powerful drug cartels who could've been armed with shoulder fired missiles that could have easily been fired at Trump's personal 757 that stands out.
trump-unmarked-plane-370x186.jpg

DONALD TRUMP Flew into Mexico City in an Unmarked Plane

CNN just reported that Reuters is saying that the Mexican president told Trump in their meeting that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. Trump said that was not discussed. Is Trump lying again...

CNN just reported that Reuters is saying that the Mexican president told Trump in their meeting that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. Trump said that was not discussed. Is Trump lying again...
Trump said they will discuss who will pay for the wall later....

I feel sorry for you fucktard liberals....:lol:

Trump didn't mean that Mexico is going to rip us a check for billions of dollars. He means that he will stop the flow of money to Mexico in other ways.

"PAYING FOR" does not always mean in a literal quid pro quo sense. Is that difficult to grasp?

There are a number of things that Trump can do to lessen the trade imbalance, including cutting US corporate taxes. I guarantee Mexico DOES NOT WANT lower US corporate taxes.

Trump didn't mean that Mexico is going to rip us a check for billions of dollars. He means that he will stop the flow of money to Mexico in other ways.

"PAYING FOR" does not always mean in a literal quid pro quo sense. Is that difficult to grasp?

There are a number of things that Trump can do to lessen the trade imbalance, including cutting US corporate taxes. I guarantee Mexico DOES NOT WANT lower US corporate taxes.

Funny. In other words - it's all smoke and mirrors...

The rate isn't a problem for them. They don't pay it anyway.

Which part are you having trouble with child? Mexico? Or, will pay?

I can't stop laughing from watching you NaziCons spin. Doesn't it ever make you sick?

And that my friends is how a con man works.....
Says something over and over then when it doesn't happen says well
you misunderstood what I said....

Anti-Trump Reuters is the one that is lying. The discussion about the wall was held in private and was confirmed in the press conference.

Breaking news....
Mexican President told Trump that Mexico will not pay for the wall......

Funny.

Everything out of Washington DC has been smoke and mirrors.

I can't stop laughing from watching you NaziCons spin. Doesn't it ever make you sick?
Link us to hitlerys speech from Mexico.....thanks...:lol:

You fucktard liberals are done.....

I don't see Hillary going.

If Mexico want to ship anything into US market they better pay for that fucking thing.

Forum List

Back