Smileys

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Jul 29, 2009
Would it be possible for the Board Owner-Operators or Admins here to revisit the collection of Smileys and Animated GIF's being offered?

Perhaps by using the old MSN Boards collection of Smileys as a baseline and then adding others back in on top of those?

Truth be told, I really miss the old MSN Eye-Wink and some other Smileys from that board system, and some of the more commonly-used ones seem rather difficult to find.

Just a thought, and not the end of the world if you can't.

Thanks for listening.

Would it be possible for the Board Owner-Operators or Admins here to revisit the collection of Smileys and Animated GIF's being offered?

Perhaps by using the old MSN Boards collection of Smileys as a baseline and then adding others back in on top of those?

Truth be told, I really miss the old MSN Eye-Wink and some other Smileys from that board system, and some of the more commonly-used ones seem rather difficult to find.

Just a thought, and not the end of the world if you can't.

Thanks for listening.
It is certainly comforting to know it is not the end of the world! Whew! We dodged a bullet!

:eusa_silenced: :razz: :clap2: :tongue: :cool: :eek: :mad: :badgrin::eusa_clap: :D:piss2: :wtf: :eusa_dance: :hmpf: :bow2: :gs: :spam: :wine: :cheeky-smiley-018: :argue: :talk2hand: :question: :bowdown: :udaman: :deal: :eusa_doh: :happy-1: :Boom2: :welcome: :up_yours:

:up_yours: Aha! That's the one I wanted!

Last edited:
95sxtc.jpg

I have a collection of smilies that I drag out now and then.

2s1khok.jpg

stir.gif

rimshot_zpsef03ddd0.gif
beeler.gif

threadjacked.gif
over.gif

Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif
arguingsmileys.gif

scratch-1.gif
Suicide.gif

horsepoopsmiley-1.gif
thomg.gif

shotsemot.gif
smartass.gif

voodoo.gif
titanic.gif

1sm143noreplies.gif

Last edited:
And a link to the emoticons used by the old MSN message board system...

Emoticons

Pardon my opinion, but those look rather elementary compared to what we already have here. What's the big attraction to the old MSM emoticons?:confused:

I have some smilies USMB might want? Feel free to grab. Wait. That didn't sound right. Um. Never mind. Yes it did. :lol:

352gegl.jpg

imkqw7.jpg

95sxtc.jpg

2v0n51t.jpg

2q1t4lt.jpg

1z55a1l.jpg

n3pus7.jpg

2z55344.jpg

jiz2fo.jpg

This one Roudy might like:

344dvza.jpg

Uh, don't mind if I do! :badgrin:

Grab that is..................
jiz2fo.jpg

The only emoticon from anywhere I've been online was a stick man smiley who faints.

I haven't seen anything even remotely like him since. But he was truly a fun one if you were feeling a tad mischievous and would like it taken to a new level. I think the stickman slapped his head, then fell backward in faint mode. *sigh*

Oh, yes, and there was the smiley that beat his dead horse. Oh, wait, I just spotted Missourian's post! That's it! :lol:

Last edited:
Can this thread be stickied so we can come here to grab a smiley not in the list already installed. I have to snag one for pop23.

Can this thread be stickied so we can come here to grab a smiley not in the list already installed. I have to snag one for pop23.

This would be a good place to use "tags" if we could figure out how to do it! :eusa_whistle:

I don't think they want us to know cuz nobody has answered the question on how. So....
scratch-1.gif

Forum List

Back