Smith's patience has expired.

What you cut and pasted earlier was, ''A conservative appeals court repeatedly reversed her rulings in the lawsuit,''

You cut and pasted a single ruling. There didn't appear to be any 'scolding' involved. Rulings do get overturned and sometimes those are stayed upon further appeal.

I eagerly await your, "but... but... but... but what about...'' cut and paste.
I'm sorry you seem to be offended by my habit of cut and pasting proof of my position.

She's avoiding a third rebuke from the court, that's why she won't make a decision now.

If she makes a decision in Trump's favor after the trial begins and a jury is seated, and ends the trial....there is no recourse to the appeals court available for Smith, the trial is over, the case is dead in the water and can't be tried, due to double jeopardy laws....that seems to be what the paid shill is working towards....in the Quid Pro Quo sense....

She's avoiding a third rebuke from the court, that's why she won't make a decision now.

If she makes a decision in Trump's favor after the trial begins and a jury is seated, and ends the trial....there is no recourse to the appeals court available for Smith, the trial is over, the case is dead in the water and can't be tried, due to double jeopardy laws....that seems to be what the paid shill is working towards....in the Quid Pro Quo sense....
She has supplied Smith with all the evidence he needs to have her removed.

You'd refute it if you could but you can't. Instead, you disparage info proving you wrong.
LOL The Judge asks the parties for their preliminary opinions on jury instructions, and Comrade Smith has a melt down. So you have a meltdown.

It's fun to watch.

The Eleventh Circuit Cleans Up the Mess

The ruling Wednesday evening by a unanimous panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit to slap a partial stay on a lower court’s ruling that froze the Justice Department’s Mar-a-Lago investigation should surprise nobody.

The decision by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon was a hot mess, as we and others detailed when she handed it down, and the grounds for an almost-inevitable appellate court intervention were obvious at the time. That said, the 29-page opinion is important in a number of respects.

For one thing, its unanimity and speed emphasize the fact that Judge Cannon’s interference in the Justice Department’s investigation was a gross impropriety, not a plausible legal position. That two of the panel members were, like Judge Cannon, appointed by President Trump further emphasizes that this is a matter of professionalism, not a matter of ideology or the sort of judicial philosophy that reasonably separates conservative from liberal jurists.

So too does the fact that the court ruled within 24 hours of the government’s final brief—and wrote in a per curiam opinion, that is, in the voice of the court itself, not of its individual judges. In short, giving the government relief from Judge Cannon’s injunction was a very easy call—one that required neither time nor any significant deliberation. Rather, the rate-limiting step in issuing this opinion was the speed with which judges of diverse political stripes could type.

You folks have nothing.

Y'all realize that all of Smith's anger at Cannon is because she wants to let the jury - not Smith - decide what relevancy to assign the Presidential Records Act. His serious rebuttal to that is "but . . . but . . . if they acquit him, I don't get to try him again!"
Lie.

The letter of the law decides. Cannon has invented law that does not exist.

"paid shill" LOL

LOL The Judge asks the parties for their preliminary opinions on jury instructions, and Comrade Smith has a melt down. So you have a meltdown.

It's fun to watch.
Because the opinions she asked for have to do with the PRA's application to the case. It has none.

Because the opinions she asked for have to do with the PRA's application to the case. It has none.
LOL Hmm. THe Presidential Records Act has nothing to do with Presidential Records. Is that what Comrade Smith has ordered you to chant? LOL

No. I’ve been reading the news. And I notice patterns.

And I think for myself. Trump is charged under the Espionage Act.

Let’s think for a minute. Let’s say you are watching the man who murdered your child going through pre trial motions. You see the judge agree that the focus of the case should be on his use of a stolen car. You would lose your mind in rage.

That is what Trump is doing. Arguing that something totally unrelated is the real issue, and the Judge is agreeing. That is yet another decision that is certainly going to be appealed. And so far the Appeals court has not upheld one of her decisions.

So what do we expect with this? Will the murderer be allowed to define the case as to if he was driving a stolen car? Or will the murder be the focus of the trial?
Yup.

LOL Hmm. THe Presidential Records Act has nothing to do with Presidential Records. Is that what Comrade Smith has ordered you to chant? LOL
If you are still confused by this basic issue by now you are being willfully ignorant.

Forum List

Back