🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Smokers Need To Be Watched Carefully

And if he hadn't been able to buy a gun, we wouldn't be talking about this at all.

If the Alcohol industry acted like the gun industry, weakening enforcement of DUI and selling booze to the most irresponsible people, they would.

I should point out that most state have BASSET laws, where they are supposed to recognize when a customer is too drunk to drive...

Bullshit.

we have a robust black market gun trade because we refuse to enforce the gun laws we have on the books

If you leave your keys in your car and it gets stolen is it your fault?

If you leave a door open and you're house gets burglarized is it your fault?

Yes and yes

So, I guess in your view the woman that wears sexy clothing is at fault when she gets raped.

If the Alcohol industry acted like the gun industry, weakening enforcement of DUI and selling booze to the most irresponsible people, they would.

The Alcohol industry would sell booze to 16 year olds if the laws allowed it.

Should a liquor store owner be required to make sure the person they are selling to is not an acholic?

The Alcohol industry would sell booze to 16 year olds if the laws allowed it.

Should a liquor store owner be required to make sure the person they are selling to is not an acholic?

Why? You blame the stolen car on the person that left their keys in it instead of the person that stole it...why is rape any different?
Property crimes vs violent assaults

Property crimes vs violent assaults

OH...so property crimes can be the fault of the victim, but not violent assaults....yeah makes no sense at all. Either it is the victims fault or it is not. You cannot have it both ways

OH...so property crimes can be the fault of the victim, but not violent assaults....yeah makes no sense at all. Either it is the victims fault or it is not. You cannot have it both ways
If you leave your keys in your car it's your fault your car gets stolen.

Anyone with a lick of common sense knows this.

No women ever is at fault if she gets raped

Everyone with a lick of common sense knows this.

The world in to an either or, black or white place

Everyone with a lick of common sense know this.

If you leave your keys in your car it's your fault your car gets stolen.

Anyone with a lick of common sense knows this.

No women ever is at fault if she gets raped

Everyone with a lick of common sense knows this.

The world in to an either or, black or white place

Everyone with a lick of common sense know this.

What I know is that you lack any sort of consistency. You blame the victim when it suits you and you don't when it would make you look bad.

Teachers mostly have morality clauses in their contracts. They don't smoke tobacco. Haven't since the 70's. They can barely have a glass of wine with dinner in public.

So I seriously doubt that they left the door propped open.
A janitor or maintenance man might have(they don't have morality clauses)...but it wouldn't be a teacher.

Teachers don't smoke? You think tobacco is immoral?

What I know is that you lack any sort of consistency. You blame the victim when it suits you and you don't when it would make you look bad.
Like I said the real world is not a black and white place.

A rapist will rape no matter what his victim is wearing.

A car thief will steal the car with the keys left in it before he tries to steal a locked car.

This is the real world that is nothing but shades go gray not the black and white fantasy world you want to live in.

Like I said the real world is not a black and white place.

A rapist will rape no matter what his victim is wearing.

A car thief will steal the car with the keys left in it before he tries to steal a locked car.

This is the real world that is nothing but shades go gray not the black and white fantasy world you want to live in.

Look, I am cool with you lacking any sort of internal consistency, you blame the victim when it is convenient and don't when it will make you look bad. That is just the fact.

The bottom line is even if someone leaves the keys in their car it is not their fault someone stole it, it is the fault of the person that did the crime, not the victim.

Look, I am cool with you lacking any sort of internal consistency, you blame the victim when it is convenient and don't when it will make you look bad. That is just the fact.

The bottom line is even if someone leaves the keys in their car it is not their fault someone stole it, it is the fault of the person that did the crime, not the victim.
If you can't understand that the world is not black and white then that's your problem.

If you can't understand that the world is not black and white then that's your problem.

I understand that the world is not black and white, I also understand that the victim of the crime is not at fault, it is the one that does the crime that is at fault. Me not locking my door does not make me at fault for a crime.

Teachers mostly have morality clauses in their contracts. They don't smoke tobacco. Haven't since the 70's. They can barely have a glass of wine with dinner in public.

So I seriously doubt that they left the door propped open.
A janitor or maintenance man might have(they don't have morality clauses)...but it wouldn't be a teacher.
But they smoke da white owl in the car
n_countdown_lafave_060321.jpg

I understand that the world is not black and white, I also understand that the victim of the crime is not at fault, it is the one that does the crime that is at fault. Me not locking my door does not make me at fault for a crime.
Yeah it kind of does.

You get no sympathy from me if you leave your keys in your car and it gets stolen.

Forum List

Back