🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Smokers Need To Be Watched Carefully

You mean the gun laws that were designed by the NRA to be ineffective?

can't buy a gun legally? Whoops. there's that Gun Show Loophole they refuse to close. Whoops, there's that private seller loophole they refuse to close.
Yeah the NRA wrote our federal gun laws.

You really are proud to display your stupidity

Yeah the NRA wrote our federal gun laws.

You really are proud to display your stupidity

You think congress writes the laws and not the lobbyists?

1653914822488.png

Not all smokers need to be watched carefully, but many do. This pertains to smokers in buildings where smoking inside the building is banned. The problem is that many smokers go outside the building to smoke. They prop open the door that they go in & out of, with a broomstick, or a door wedge, or a piece of cardboard. This alone, breaches the security of the lock on that door, as a criminal could scoot right in while the smoker is having his smoke.

If all this isn't bad enough, in many cases, the smoker(s), having no cognizance of security whatsoever, leave the door propped open, after they go back inside. Now the criminals can enter what is supposed to be a secured door, without even being seen.

I know this from years of experience as a uniformed security guard & security suprevisor, doing rounds around large buildings, and in some posts, it was multiple buildings. Doors are found open & propped all over the place, rountinely.

I have always said the # 1 enemy of security in workplaces, schools, et at buildings, are smokers.

Yes, let's blame the smoker who propped the door open...

and not the gun store that sold a mentally unstable kid two military grade weapons.
Did the gun store have him fill out a form 4473? Did the instant check come back from the government as approved? If so then the gun store did exactly as mandated by law and are not culpable. If they didn't then it's entirely possible they will be out of business soon as they will most likely be heavily fined and have their FFL removed. I'm not talking about wishful thinking I'm talking about legal reality.

Last edited:
How is a gun store owner supposed to know the mental state of their customers?

A really good ouija board?

Doing a meaningful background check.

For instance, if they had called this boy's grandmother or his high school, they'd have known he wasn't quite all up there.

They'd have known he was suspended from school for planning this kind of attack at 14.

You mean a juvenile record, which is SEALED?

You want the gun shop owner to call his grandmother? How would the gun shop owner even know if he had a living grandmother?

School records are confidential, if he had called the school they would not have told him a thing.
They couldn't, legally.

The problem I have with smokers is that they smoke outside the building doors...........RIGHT OUTSIDE THEM!!
The law is around here, that smokers need to be at LEAST 50 FEET FROM ANY entrance or exit. And they do not do this!!

They cloud up the entrances and exits with cigarette smoke, so EVERYBODY coming and going has to walk through their toxic chemical clouds!!

I don't give a rats ass if you smoke...........nobody else should ever have to smell it!!

Actually, for me personally.............it's not the tobacco that I'm allergic too, it's the toxic chemicals they put into cigarettes that I am extremely allergic to. If someone is smoking untainted, clean tobacco, it does not bother me at all, unless it's in a confined area.....but it doesn't bother my allergies at all.

I'd suggest to smokers...........smoke what you like at home. But when you are outside around others or at work, smoke untainted, pure tobacco cigarettes. There are some Eastern Indian brands my sister used to smoke that really smelled nice, and didn't bother me at all. She found them at the local cigar shop. I mean, they're much better for you anyway, without all those toxic chemicals.

Some American brands are pure tobacco with no chemicals or additives or preservatives in them.
Breath better............go without the chemicals!!!

Yes, let's blame the smoker who propped the door open...

and not the gun store that sold a mentally unstable kid two military grade weapons.

Once again you show your ignorance since it was the State and Federal officials who screwed it up since they never acted upon many statements made by the killer last year and in months before he turned 18 and bought the firearms that he wanted to shoot up a school the FBI was told about it so were the police after numerous social media statements for months that he was planning to shoot up a school.

Flopping Aces

The signs were there. They’re almost always there. No one was paying attention.​

Posted by DrJohn on 27 May, 2022

Excerpt:

Tucson. Parkland. Buffalo. Uvalde.

Jared Loughner. Nikolas Cruz. Peyton Gendron. Salvador Ramos.

Their stories are all the same.

They committed terrible crimes exacting unimaginable pain and loss. All were preventable had someone taken their job seriously.

Jared Loughner, who shot Gabby Giffords, was well known to Tucson police. He made numerous death threats. The cops were called to his house numerous times. He purchased a Glock after he made several death threats. They let him keep the weapon.

Nikolas Cruz posted “Im going to be a professional school shooter” on YouTube. The FBI was tipped off.

A person close to Cruz warned the FBI last month that he had a “desire to kill people” and could carry out a school shooting, the FBI admitted on Friday. The agency failed to act on the tip.

The FBI was also warned about Cruz after he posted on YouTube saying he was going to become a “professional school shooter.” The agency said they couldn’t identify the user who made the threat, despite Cruz posting under his own name.

LINK for the rest

Stop ignoring the evidence!

Did they bother to find out? Nope. Just sell that merch!

And if they were found liable for selling to an irresponsible dealer, then they should be held liable.

Most gun sellers don't even have a storefront, and they are allowed to sell guns.

He passed the background check some new material.

Forum List

Back