Smollett has now been arrested

Kamala Harris now trying to deflect her idiocy after trying to sabotage the Kavanaugh confirmation and the Smollett lie. The democrat flip flop never ends...

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?

And what about the Lefties? How do they feel? Let me guess- they feel bad for Smellit because he was forced to fake all this to bring awareness to.....I don’t know, make up so bullshit cause.

PURE hate/TDS
10108320-6729221-Smollett_a_vocal_Trump_critic_said_his_attackers_shouted_This_is-a-31_1550778223394.jpg

No no. You don't get to brush this off and blame this on being a celebrity, or plumber, or banker. Breaking the law, lying, wasting people's time, hurting the real victims of violence, blacks and gays, etc.

That's like making the excuse Trump didn't know what he was doing was wrong because he's new at this politics thing. Ryan on Trump: 'He's just new to this' - CNNPolitics

Every celebrity in Hollywood knows not to make up a story like this. There must be something seriously wrong with this guy. If you can't convince a liberal like me, he doesn't stand a chance. Jail time and I don't see him coming back from this. Mel Gibson came back but I don't think this guy will. He's not that talented. And if he is banking on the black community forget it he's gay. Maybe he can get a guest appearance on Martin or Blackish.

And stop rallying around people just because they are black. He's a fucking weirdo no matter what his sexual preference or skin color is. I would have defended the guy wholeheartedly until now. Now fuck him. Admit it he's fucked and rightfully so.
I don't know who's "you guys", but no one is trying to place blame elsewhere except w/Jussie Smollett. It's simply a matter of fact that celebrities are kooky people and have a history, as a group of doing the most zany things...consistently.

Blacks will defend and rally around who they well please, he's not a criminal, he did something wrong, for God knows why, with talk like this from whites, we're not going to be encouraged to throw him in the heap. Whites certainly don't do that to their own. They barely even give themselves slaps on the wrist when they do similar and/or worse crimes. So, no, don't come to me w/this "don't defend him" schpiel, it doesn't hold any water.

Your analysis of his talent is subjective, at best, so that doesn't add up to much. Aside from that, he'll pay his debt to society, and we'll see how the black community responds. As it stands right now, it's not too good, but with whites going off the deep end trying to crucify him, he'll get support, support he wouldn't have otherwise.

Just remember you can defend a liberal no matter what they do the same way these cons defend conservatives no matter what they do.

You seem as one sided and brainwashed as they do right now.
How am I defending him? I'm not saying he's innocent of wrong doing, nor am I saying he shouldn't be punished.

I'm simply providing balance to the crucifixion that whites seem to be in the mood for regarding him, something they wouldn't think of doing to one of their own.

That's facts.

You got one rabid rightwinger in this very thread comparing him to the Coast Guard guy found w/bombs.

I mean, it's senseless.

Again, you're wanting to see this guy arrested, locked up and put away, you have to want to see the woman that lied on Emmet Till, and the others locked away as well.

Carolyn Bryant was straight up lying on Emmit Till, and he's dead because of it, brutally.
  1. Bombshell quote missing from Emmett Till tape. So did Carolyn Bryant Donham really recant?
  2. What did Carolyn Bryant say and when?
  3. Getting Away with Murder | American Experience | PBS

Ronald Ritchie who called the police and lied, telling them "a black man" was in Walmart pointing a gun at people, and the cops came and immediately executed him?

Teresa Klein, who called the police and made a false report on a 9 year old black child by saying he sexually assulted her?

Are you down for all that?
blacks have been doing this shit for a long time--this isn't the first time
.....MBrown steals/attacks clerk/attacks cop and blacks riot/burn/loot because he was the VICTIM =FAKE/dumbas shit!!!
the BLACKS are the haters/racists/bigots/etc --NOT Trump/whites/etc
...blacks have NO argument and never had

"Hands Up - Don't Shoot" A BIG LIE... that almost worked.
‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16...
And, like that, “hands up, don’t shoot” became the mantra of a movement. But it was wrong, built on a lie. Yet this does not diminish the importance of the real issues unearthed in Ferguson ...

It's offical Jussie Smollett has now been arrested over his hate crime claim.
Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of faking attack
Needs a very long prison sentence. He will like it inside there with the “boys.”

I looked up what the sentencing could be for him. He could receive 1 to 3 years for this.

Jussie Smollett could face 1 to 3 years in prison for allegedly filing false police report
I will be surprised if he gets any prison time I suspect he is going to get fined a shitload of money and probably be off Empire pretty quick.

Smollet should be charged with a federal crime. Take it out of the hands of the local politics, as it should be, because there is mail fraud and wire fraud involved. In addition to the letter, there was also the many nationally televised interviews where he perpetuated this pernicious hoax. Unfortunately, we have to put the political aspect of this aside because it will go nowhere, but the false use of race to generate social discord is the worst kind of crime.

Chicago won't do squat. He will apologize, get a plea bargain deal that lets this sob skate. And nothing will have changed for the better.

Needs a very long prison sentence. He will like it inside there with the “boys.”

I looked up what the sentencing could be for him. He could receive 1 to 3 years for this.

Jussie Smollett could face 1 to 3 years in prison for allegedly filing false police report

~~~~~~
However it was pointed out that the letter he sent to himself containing a white powder, violated U.S. Postal laws and if convicted he can get up to twenty years. Now that would total twenty-three years if convicted. Except knowing how biased the law is, he'll probably get his hand slapped and a gig with CNN or MSNBC.

I will be surprised if he gets any prison time I suspect he is going to get fined a shitload of money and probably be off Empire pretty quick.
I think he screwed the pooch on this one. Jail time.

Another lying RACIST TARD goes down………..

How many of these FAKE stories have we seen now?

TARDS and their FAKE NEWS are proven fools yet again…..

With all that we have seen, I have got one thing to say…..

You really have to be STUPID to be a libtard…………….

Smollet should be charged with a federal crime. Take it out of the hands of the local politics, as it should be, because there is mail fraud and wire fraud involved. In addition to the letter, there was also the many nationally televised interviews where he perpetuated this pernicious hoax. Unfortunately, we have to put the political aspect of this aside because it will go nowhere, but the false use of race to generate social discord is the worst kind of crime.

Chicago won't do squat. He will apologize, get a plea bargain deal that lets this sob skate. And nothing will have changed for the better.
“Lock him up! Lock him up!”

i like what the fat cop said
his heart would like it more if he did a sit up

just about the rope

I call cultural appropriation !!!!

BIG deal a few people got hung in the south before! most WHITE progressives who bitch about it were even born ..Of course when a man hangs simply for the color of his skin or being falsely accused of a crime its reprehensible ....modern "liberals" seem to have no problems with false accusations

White people have been hanging their own long LONG before they even got into boats and sailed across the Atlantic.Hanging became a beloved American tradition
WE HUNG EVERYONE criminals, slaves, injins , people for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
ITS WHAT WE DO

IN upstate NY and N.E. theirs trees in front of court houses that are still alive ...Guess what they were used for ? they used to hang people from em ..no need for a platform the "long drop " wasn't invented till the late 1800's anyway.

hell speaking of boats the skipper came this close to hanging Gilligan

or howd i imagined we can fix the government on the cheap
Bmb6BLFCUAAmMMt.jpg

..ask me if i give a shit what color any ones skin is .
we can start with the entire house and senate then work our way around the various departments and other federal bureaucratic cluster fucks.

Hang em all
The progressives indeed have ruined everything art ,music, mainstream news , "race relations "even a good ol hanging

a woman sheriff in 1937 ky called the shots .

as a white man i am deeply offended BY the afro centric communities HOSTILE and HATEFUL seizer of my rope.
they cant just make it theirs its MINE!

I DEMAND social justice!!! a coloring book AND A big chocolate chip cookie

I think he screwed the pooch on this one. Jail time.

i like what the fat cop said
his heart would like it more if he did a sit up

just about the rope

I call cultural appropriation !!!!

BIG deal a few people got hung in the south before! most WHITE progressives who bitch about it were even born ..Of course when a man hangs simply for the color of his skin or being falsely accused of a crime its reprehensible ....modern "liberals" seem to have no problems with false accusations

White people have been hanging their own long LONG before they even got into boats and sailed across the Atlantic.Hanging became a beloved American tradition
WE HUNG EVERYONE criminals, slaves, injins , people for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
ITS WHAT WE DO

IN upstate NY and N.E. theirs trees in front of court houses that are still alive ...Guess what they were used for ? they used to hang people from em ..no need for a platform the "long drop " wasn't invented till the late 1800's anyway.

hell speaking of boats the skipper came this close to hanging Gilligan

or howd i imagined we can fix the government on the cheap
Bmb6BLFCUAAmMMt.jpg

..ask me if i give a shit what color any ones skin is .
we can start with the entire house and senate then work our way around the various departments and other federal bureaucratic cluster fucks.

Hang em all
The progressives indeed have ruined everything art ,music, mainstream news , "race relations "even a good ol hanging

a woman sheriff in 1937 ky called the shots .

as a white man i am deeply offended BY the afro centric communities HOSTILE and HATEFUL seizer of my rope.
they cant just make it theirs its MINE!

I DEMAND social justice!!! a coloring book AND A big chocolate chip cookie

This whole affair was a public lynching of Trump supporters.

It's possible I wouldn't rule it out totally but I will be surprised if it happens I think it will depend a lot on how he handles things going foreward if he continues with the I did nothing wrong anyone who says I did is a liar tactic I think his odds of getting jail time increase.

They didn't get jail time, nor will they.

So why the screams for Jussie to fry for this all of a sudden?
I'm mad because he made us liberals look stupid, set the movement back and gave the con assholes ammo.
What movement?

He's not a politician, he's just an entertainer.
Stop playing stupid. The movement meaning gays and blacks being brutalized for being who they are.

Forum List

Back