Smollett has now been arrested

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?

And what about the Lefties? How do they feel? Let me guess- they feel bad for Smellit because he was forced to fake all this to bring awareness to.....I don’t know, make up so bullshit cause.

I regret that the idiot pulled such a stupid stunt, but am glad the facts came out as soon as they did. I wish it could have been sooner.

The problem is the Main Stream news media jumps all over stories like this because thats what they want to believe about Trump and the people who voted for him. Whats needed here is investigative reporting, so we're really lucky this guys stunt didnt result in retribution costing someones life. Faking an attempted or mock Lynching is pretty dispicable. It was obviously meant to spark outrage throughout the African American community.... you cant go much lower. I would say it was more than a stupid stunt. It was a hateful stunt without consideration of the fallout.

~~~~~~
As in the Kavanaugh and Covington issues the Lame stream media couldn't wait to pre-judge and defame the falsely accused before any factual evidence was produced. The media was in fact lynching the two with their words. It was the opposite in the case of Jussie Smollett because they want to believe that he was the victim.
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson covered it best in yesterday's interview. Smollett is not only a liar, fraud and racist, he is a failed black man to boot, because he has sold them out. As one reporting commentator said, 'The only thing that was lynched was the truth'.
Smollett got lots of oxygen from the biased news outlets – No wonder people don't trust the press.

Last edited:
They didn't get jail time, nor will they.

So why the screams for Jussie to fry for this all of a sudden?
I'm mad because he made us liberals look stupid, set the movement back and gave the con assholes ammo.
What movement?

He's not a politician, he's just an entertainer.
Stop playing stupid. The movement meaning gays and blacks being brutalized for being who they are.
MAGA supporter attacked by communist.

I'm mad because he made us liberals look stupid, set the movement back and gave the con assholes ammo.
What movement?

Stop playing stupid. The movement meaning gays and blacks being brutalized for being who they are.
Your both stupid.

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?

And what about the Lefties? How do they feel? Let me guess- they feel bad for Smellit because he was forced to fake all this to bring awareness to.....I don’t know, make up so bullshit cause.

I regret that the idiot pulled such a stupid stunt, but am glad the facts came out as soon as they did. I wish it could have been sooner.

Ok, I’ll give you credit for not going completely left wing crazy. Let me ask you this- what’s your thoughts and feelings on Howie Schultz, could you see a day where you would vote for him?

There are some left wing crazies, but nowhere near as many as you seem to think.
Don't know anything about Schultz. It's way too early for those choices anyway.

The problem is the Main Stream news media jumps all over stories like this because thats what they want to believe about Trump and the people who voted for him. Whats needed here is investigative reporting, so we're really lucky this guys stunt didnt result in retribution costing someones life. Faking an attempted or mock Lynching is pretty dispicable. It was obviously meant to spark outrage throughout the African American community.... you cant go much lower. I would say it was more than a stupid stunt. It was a hateful stunt without consideration of the fallout.

The problem is that Trump and those that voted for him have convinced everyone, especially the media, that is what to expect from them. The way reporters are degraded by him and yelled at by the people in his rallies, it's almost like they were Christians being thrown to the lions. Can you expect the press to respond any differently?

Fortunately, the kind of stunt pulled by Smollett was stupid as those stunts usually are, and easily recognized for what they are. He will and should receive what he deserves. I regret that many will use his disgusting act as an excuse to assume future hate crime victims are as fake as him.

lol rubbish, it's no different than using the term Caucasian'. that's just your racist opinion; not everyone is obligated to pander to stupid redefinition of words,
True or false, black people hate being called "negro"?

Utterly false. They just pretend to be 'offended' just to be assholes about everything.
Thats true, but i think when it comes to the N word, we give them a pass. I sure as fuck dont want to be called a cracker.

Negro, as well as colored, are not fashionable any more, but neither are they 'racist'; the names are still used in such organizational titles as the NAACP and United Negro College Fund and many other uses. MLK never used any other terms in his speeches, neither did Fredrick Douglas for that matter. they would never have used the term '******' as many of today's blacks use that word, either.
My nephew was doing a book report. The book kept referring to some blacks as negros. My nephew kept saying it over and over practicing in front of his dad. My brother said "son, call them black people". His kid said but dad it says negro in the book.

My brother said he didn't care what the book said, don't say that word.

lol so your family is wimpy and malleable, too? What a surprise ... The kid should quote the book he's using as a source, and ignore morons.

The problem is that Trump and those that voted for him have convinced everyone, especially the media, that is what to expect from them. The way reporters are degraded by him and yelled at by the people in his rallies, it's almost like they were Christians being thrown to the lions. Can you expect the press to respond any differently?

Fortunately, the kind of stunt pulled by Smollett was stupid as those stunts usually are, and easily recognized for what they are. He will and should receive what he deserves. I regret that many will use his disgusting act as an excuse to assume future hate crime victims are as fake as him.

Would you like a list as to how many ARE fake?

Jussie got his wish. Hes the most famous guy in the US right now.

I bet he really regretted his hoax after walking through this gauntlet of angry reporters. This was his first contact with the public.

Welcome to your new life Jussie! :laugh:

Kathy Griffin should call him and give him some advice on how to get through this. Or Louis CK

He wishes he was Louis CK or Kathy. At least they can still do stand-up gigs. No club, record label, tv show or movie studio will touch him now.

He's kindof of fascinating study. I mean I'm no psychologist or mental health professional. But it's astounding how he seems to believe his own hype--like everything around him is some kind of facade he's built. He said, "I will never NOT be the man this happened to." But at the time of that GMA interview, he already WAS that man. Makes you think if he ever faced up to that what would be left? That maybe having been a child actor, every part of his life has been "acting"--and he believes all the roles.

I am NOT trying to let him off the hook. Especially not since he had lots of opportunities to back out of this--it wasn't a "crime of passion" conducted in the moment. But you watch him and you do think what was going through his head?

Lastly, I think he's a high suicide risk at this point. I don't want that for anyone. I hope he gets through this, pays restitution to society, and makes something of his life.

Jussie got his wish. Hes the most famous guy in the US right now.

I bet he really regretted his hoax after walking through this gauntlet of angry reporters. This was his first contact with the public.

Welcome to your new life Jussie! :laugh:

Kathy Griffin should call him and give him some advice on how to get through this. Or Louis CK

He wishes he was Louis CK or Kathy. At least they can still do stand-up gigs. No club, record label, tv show or movie studio will touch him now.

He's kindof of fascinating study. I mean I'm no psychologist or mental health professional. But it's astounding how he seems to believe his own hype--like everything around him is some kind of facade he's built. He said, "I will never NOT be the man this happened to." But at the time of that GMA interview, he already WAS that man. Makes you think if he ever faced up to that what would be left? That maybe having been a child actor, every part of his life has been "acting"--and he believes all the roles.

I am NOT trying to let him off the hook. Especially not since he had lots of opportunities to back out of this--it wasn't a "crime of passion" conducted in the moment. But you watch him and you do think what was going through his head?

Lastly, I think he's a high suicide risk at this point. I don't want that for anyone. I hope he gets through this, pays restitution to society, and makes something of his life.

Of course he was that man, but he was still trying to convince people that his story was true at that time. If he needs professional help, I hope he gets it just like I would want anyone to get the help they need, but for now, he has a crime to pay for. That is the priority. Anything else can be worked in as there is time.

I think Smollett should get the same sentence Morton Downey Jr. got when he faked a hate attack in 1989.

upload_2019-2-22_5-31-13.jpeg

Oh, wait. What was that. Downey was never charged with a crime? He only got fired from his show?

True or false, black people hate being called "negro"?

Utterly false. They just pretend to be 'offended' just to be assholes about everything.
Thats true, but i think when it comes to the N word, we give them a pass. I sure as fuck dont want to be called a cracker.

Negro, as well as colored, are not fashionable any more, but neither are they 'racist'; the names are still used in such organizational titles as the NAACP and United Negro College Fund and many other uses. MLK never used any other terms in his speeches, neither did Fredrick Douglas for that matter. they would never have used the term '******' as many of today's blacks use that word, either.
My nephew was doing a book report. The book kept referring to some blacks as negros. My nephew kept saying it over and over practicing in front of his dad. My brother said "son, call them black people". His kid said but dad it says negro in the book.

lol so your family is wimpy and malleable, too? What a surprise ... The kid should quote the book he's using as a source, and ignore morons.
And we are 1st generation immigrants who are doing much better than you are doing.

The school my nephews go to costs $25k a year. You couldn’t afford that. So we have figured out how to get ahead here. The secret is to be malleable and wimpy. Lol

What movement?

Your both stupid.
Even though he’s guilty Now we see Jessie’s lawyers are attacking the media, the public and the authorities. Trying to deflect and make him the victim of public opinion.

Right out of the trump playbook

And we are 1st generation immigrants who are doing much better than you are doing.

The school my nephews go to costs $25k a year. You couldn’t afford that. So we have figured out how to get ahead here. The secret is to be malleable and wimpy. Lol

Who are you? I do very well, thank you, plus I had girllfriends and eventually a wife as well. The majority of Asian men end up having to buy a wife. I made lots of money training Asians ; not many are actually smart or doing well, they're just cheap labor for some employers.

I spend $25K just on pet food in a year.

His lawyer says that they are “mounting a defense” and he is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Looks like our little lying queer isn’t ready to fess up.

What do you think? Will he say he had nothing to do with the Nigerian brothers, or that President Trump made him do it?
President Trump hired the Nigerian brothers.

Smollett was already mentally and emotionally lynched. He had no choice but to make external events conform to his internal feelings.

His lawyer says that they are “mounting a defense” and he is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Looks like our little lying queer isn’t ready to fess up.

What do you think? Will he say he had nothing to do with the Nigerian brothers, or that President Trump made him do it?
President Trump hired the Nigerian brothers.

Smollett was already mentally and emotionally lynched. He had no choice but to make external events conform to his internal feelings.

Smollett is doubling down on his stupidity. He is now claiming he is the victim of an unfair system that is now calling him guilty of a crime.
His lawyers are concocting a fiction for the leftwingers to believe, even though all the evidence is there that he paid the thugs. So it will either be drugs/emotional distress caused him to do it, or he was framed by racists President Trump supporters.

Funny how his show goes on after faking a hate crime, but Roseanne’s entire show was cancelled after a perceived racist comment. Liberal privilege.

Ok, I’ll give you credit for not going completely left wing crazy. Let me ask you this- what’s your thoughts and feelings on Howie Schultz, could you see a day where you would vote for him?

There are some left wing crazies, but nowhere near as many as you seem to think.
Don't know anything about Schultz. It's way too early for those choices anyway.

Bull Crap…..

~~~~~~
Yes, it's sickening how Democrat Leftist politicians and the biased media rushed to judgement and victimized Smollett before the truth was revealed showing him as the racist terrorist.
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson covered it best in yesterday's interview. Smollett is not only a liar, fraud and racist, he is a failed black man to boot, because he has sold them out. As one reporting commentator said, 'The only thing that was lynched was the truth'.

Charles Barkley: "America, don’t commit crimes with a check. There’s Jussie; you wasted all that time and money. You know what you should have did? Just went up in Liam Neeson’s neighborhood. He could have solved all your damn problems."

I admit it. I laughed out loud. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back