Smollett has now been arrested

Look everyone---look how the liberals project.

Joe, I bet you have no idea what a real piece of work you are. In fact, I know you do not.

Yeah, I'm sure the first thing you say when a cop pulls you over for speeding is, 'Man, officer, you totally got me... I was totally speeding."

Particularly in a place like CHicago, where the cops are as corrupt as shit.

Come clean Joe, that's not the worst thing you've lied to an officer about.

Joe, I bet you have no idea what a real piece of work you are. In fact, I know you do not.

Yeah, I'm sure the first thing you say when a cop pulls you over for speeding is, 'Man, officer, you totally got me... I was totally speeding."

Particularly in a place like CHicago, where the cops are as corrupt as shit.
|And you keep telling me you don't live in a shithole. What could be better than gangbangers, murders, corrupt cops, Jussie Smolletts and ugly women, eh?

That’s what people with integrity say. Everyone knows your weirdo party is severely lacking in that category.

You? Well you have zero.

Lost cause.

That’s what people with integrity say. Everyone knows your weirdo party is severely lacking in that category.

You? Well you have zero.

Lost cause.

I once got a ticket from some fat sack of shit in a CPD uniform, who was stuck in my sister's neighborhood because he was too fat a piece of shit to actually fight crime.

There was a corner where a stop sign had been knocked down in an accident, and he sat there and tagged people for running it.

Tried to fight in in court, the judge admitted I was right, and gave me the fine anyway.

This is when I was still in the service, I could have shown up in my dress uniform and gotten a pass.

Joe it's going to be fun to watch you dance around because you can't admit you were wrong.

When the police show up because someone says you were assaulted, but you don't want to press charges or file a report, there's nothing they can do. Especially when your apparent attackers are not there. It's all done. They're not going to arrest you, it's over.

You're wrong, Joe.

Um, actually, they could because Airports are secure facilities... they could have easily charged him with disorderly conduct.

They didn't because- white privilege.

You’re an idiot. If anything it might have been celebrity privilege. There was a time when celebrities used to get away with anything and everything. It’s funny to me how you have to dredge up a 40 year old story to try and excuse your boy. Guess what? Times have changed. Learn to deal with it.

Joe it's going to be fun to watch you dance around because you can't admit you were wrong.

When the police show up because someone says you were assaulted, but you don't want to press charges or file a report, there's nothing they can do. Especially when your apparent attackers are not there. It's all done. They're not going to arrest you, it's over.

You're wrong, Joe.

Um, actually, they could because Airports are secure facilities... they could have easily charged him with disorderly conduct.

They didn't because- white privilege.

You’re an idiot. If anything it might have been celebrity privilege. There was a time when celebrities used to get away with anything and everything. It’s funny to me how you have to dredge up a 40 year old story to try and excuse your boy. Guess what? Times have changed. Learn to deal with it.

If whites are so privileged and blacks are so oppressed then you'd think when a black man murders a white person it'd make national headlines.

Times haven't changed. White people get kid glove treatment, black people get punished severely... it's been the same story for hundreds of years.

Neither one of them should have been sent to prison, the public humiliation should suffice.

I think Smollett should get the same sentence Morton Downey Jr. got when he faked a hate attack in 1989.

View attachment 247150

Oh, wait. What was that. Downey was never charged with a crime? He only got fired from his show?

He never filed a police report. Therefore there was no crime. Do try to keep up.

~~~~~~
Hmm.... Seems that hate crime laws have changed since 1989. Both you and Smollett are SOL in that case....

Times haven't changed. White people get kid glove treatment, black people get punished severely.
So much so that you had to dredge up a thirty year old case to make your point.

I think Smollett should get the same sentence Morton Downey Jr. got when he faked a hate attack in 1989.

View attachment 247150

Oh, wait. What was that. Downey was never charged with a crime? He only got fired from his show?

He never filed a police report. Therefore there was no crime. Do try to keep up.

~~~~~~
Hmm.... Seems that hate crime laws have changed since 1989. Both you and Smollett are SOL in that case....

He didn't file a report. No crime reported. Get it?

You? Well you have zero.

Lost cause.
No that's what stupid people say

When a cop pulls you over and then asks " Do you know why I pulled you over?", a smart person says

" No, Officer. I have no idea why you pulled me over because you haven't told me yet."

America is so awful that a gay black man can earn $60,000/week for being on TV for 5 minutes and that person actually thinks they are underpaid!!

What an awful country!!!!

If America is so terrible and there is so much hate crime, why did Jussie have to pay to get attacked?

Seems counterintuitive.

Forum List

Back