Smollett has now been arrested

.....so in Smollett's theory, the 2 Bros are caught committing a crime--so they blame the '''VICTIM''.........????!!!!!!!...so if you are a robber/rapist/etc and know your victim, just blame the victim---!!!! just say ''he/she paid me to rape/rob him/her''
..I'm sure the cops separated the Bros for questioning and they both had the same story

If America is so terrible and there is so much hate crime, why did Jussie have to pay to get attacked?

Seems counterintuitive.

A lot of people get attacked without staging it... more since Trumpenfuhrer stole the election.
.....yes--a lot more whites get attacked/MURDERED by blacks and they are not reported as hate crimes--I agree with you
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia
Christopher Dorner shootings and manhunt - Wikipedia
etc etc

If America is so terrible and there is so much hate crime, why did Jussie have to pay to get attacked?

Seems counterintuitive.

A lot of people get attacked without staging it... more since Trumpenfuhrer stole the election.
yes--since Trump got elected, the blacks have been attacking/TORTURING whites
DISABLED whites
*F*ck Donald Trump!" one attacker shouted in the video. "F*ck white people!"
Jussie-Smollett.jpg

Chicago torture video: 4 charged with hate crimes, kidnapping - CNN

Funny enough, it was the Black Israelites that were shouting racist epithets at the White Children by the Lincoln Memorial.

Odd that wasn’t the story by the MSM and all the idiot celebrities who piled on the Covington kids.

Yep, racism is alive and well from the left, against anyone NOT of color.

.....yes--a lot more whites get attacked/MURDERED by blacks and they are not reported as hate crimes--I agree with you

Because those aren't hate crimes... those are cases of mentally ill people acting out.

Funny enough, it was the Black Israelites that were shouting racist epithets at the White Children by the Lincoln Memorial.

So what? THey didn't confront those guys, they confronted the elderly veteran. Those black guys would have probably kicked their lily-white asses.

Because those aren't hate crimes... those are cases of mentally ill people acting out.

So what? THey didn't confront those guys, they confronted the elderly veteran. Those black guys would have probably kicked their lily-white asses.
ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE from ANY source that supports your lie.

...the blacks were the racist jackasses
...there is no point in discussing any racial crap with you idiots because you don't accept facts

ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE from ANY source that supports your lie.

you mean other than what we saw with our own eyes?

View attachment 248109
So smiling is now a crime? Smiling is somehow attacking some one. The old man approached the kids the old man beat the drum in their faces and the kids did nothing but smile and chant school slogans. THAT is your smoking gun? Sorry but been investigated and found to be NO problem from the kids you lying piece of Human garbage.

So smiling is now a crime? Smiling is somehow attacking some one. The old man approached the kids the old man beat the drum in their faces and the kids did nothing but smile and chant school slogans. THAT is your smoking gun? Sorry but been investigated and found to be NO problem from the kids you lying piece of Human garbage.

Well, for $8000 a year, the little Catholic Bastards should learn some manners. I know if I jeered an elderly man on a school trip, those old school Christian Brothers would have knocked me into another zip code.

we know---it's never a hate crime if a black commits it :rolleyes-41:

Well, for $8000 a year, the little Catholic Bastards should learn some manners. I know if I jeered an elderly man on a school trip, those old school Christian Brothers would have knocked me into another zip code.
You lied and were caught be a man and admit it.

we know---it's never a hate crime if a black commits it

Well, um, yeah, you cited two cases of mentally ill people (who were still able to buy guns, for some reason) killing coworkers or associates they had personal grudges against...

A hate crime is usually against a total stranger based on who they are.
??? what????
wrong-I am right --you are wrong
Flanagan, who is black, and claimed racially toned grievances against his former employer, also faxed a 23-page document to ABC News in which he made bizarre references to mass shootings.
the MSM NEVER mentioned his race in the headlines--NEVER Black murders WHITE
Virginia TV journalists shot dead on air in attack staged by former colleague
hate crime
Dictionary result for hate crime
noun
  1. a crime, typically one involving violence, that is motivated by prejudice on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, or other grounds.

Well, for $8000 a year, the little Catholic Bastards should learn some manners. I know if I jeered an elderly man on a school trip, those old school Christian Brothers would have knocked me into another zip code
You are a twisted, bigoted little man blinded by racism.

??? what????
wrong-I am right --you are wrong

No, not really. A mentally ill person gets a gun (which is wrong to start with) and shoots up coworkers he felt wronged him.

the MSM NEVER mentioned his race in the headlines--NEVER Black murders WHITE
hate crime
Dictionary result for hate crime
noun
  1. a crime, typically one involving violence, that is motivated by prejudice on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, or other grounds.

He didn't shoot them because of their race. He shot them because they got him fired.

which is an overreaction, to be sure... but let's make sure we are talking about the right thing here.

Forum List

Back