Smollett hoax doesn't matter, he stands for those afraid to report

......the MSM does it AGAIN--they haven't even mentioned Smollett's HATE/racism at Trump and whites

his family says he's a victim
bullshit!!!
if it was a white, the blacks would be screaming RACISM/HATE/WHITE WHITE WHITE
now they say ''I don't understand''

I kind of don't understand this... the guy has destroyed a career he spent YEARS working on.

I just don't see it as an implication of the larger society, where real hate crimes have been on the rise.

What's so hard to understand? even though it was obviously a hoax, the media reported on the story uncritically to further an agenda.

Dz9UYc8W0AAJcz8.jpg

He looks pretty satisfied with himself.
Maybe he just finished packing a bunch of fudge.

I propose that many Leftists don't really care if Jussie Smollett faked his attack, and they justify his actions by claiming such attacks happen daily but only a celebrity will get noticed.

This would require an utter lack of moral standards, but it's one possible explanation for the Left's behavior.

Agree/disagree?
i'm sure someone will say a lot of stupid extreme things. that's what some people do.

i long for the day we stop giving a shit about that and move on.

he needs to explain the 3500 checks. stupid criminal rule 101

he needs to explain the 3500 checks. stupid criminal rule 101
It looks like he is about quadruple down on dumb.
the other thing was that he told police that the two perps in the surveillance video were the two he faced. more than quadruple down. Oh, and then he went to the set of Empire and apologized. huh? if he didn't do anything, why the need to apologize? hahahahahahaha

I propose that many Leftists don't really care if Jussie Smollett faked his attack, and they justify his actions by claiming such attacks happen daily but only a celebrity will get noticed.

This would require an utter lack of moral standards, but it's one possible explanation for the Left's behavior.

Agree/disagree?
Smollett is a jackass who has done more to damage protections against REAL gay bashing than anything else recently. He deserves to be charged and the book thrown at him. He deserved to be the butt of many a joke. He will be the gift that keeps on giving for FOX and CRCs for quite a while.

Agree/disagree?

Going by the statement from his lawyers below, I agree. This man is a piece of shit.

“Today we witnessed an organized law enforcement spectacle that has no place in the American legal system. The presumption of innocence, a bedrock in the search for justice, was trampled upon at the expense of Mr. Smollett and notably, on the eve of a Mayoral election. Mr. Smollett is a young man of impeccable character and integrity who fiercely and solemnly maintains his innocence and feels betrayed by a system that apparently wants to skip due process and proceed directly to sentencing.”

Agree/disagree?
Smollett is a jackass who has done more to damage protections against REAL gay bashing than anything else recently. He deserves to be charged and the book thrown at him. He deserved to be the butt of many a joke. He will be the gift that keeps on giving for FOX and CRCs for quite a while.

I would disagree with you had he come out and fessed up to the crime. One thing that struck me is the the cops supposedly told Smollett that they had the two white men in custody and all he needed to do was press charges. It was alleged that he was ready to do so. Just think if the cops had really scooped up two white guys. Smollett is shit. He will likely come back to a degree, but he is shit.

Agree/disagree?
Charles Barkley jokes about Jussie Smollett, Liam Neeson controversies during TNT's NBA halftime show"

"Later, Barkley alluded to reports that Smollett had allegedly written a $3,500 check to pay for two men to attack him.

“America, let me just tell you something,” Barkley said. “Do not commit crimes with checks. If you’re gonna break the law, do not write a check. … Get cash, man. I never use the ATM. Now, I heard you can only get 200 dollars … Gonna make a lot of stops at the ATM. … Do not write checks when you commit illegal activity.”"

Agree/disagree?
Charles Barkley jokes about Jussie Smollett, Liam Neeson controversies during TNT's NBA halftime show"

"Later, Barkley alluded to reports that Smollett had allegedly written a $3,500 check to pay for two men to attack him.

“America, let me just tell you something,” Barkley said. “Do not commit crimes with checks. If you’re gonna break the law, do not write a check. … Get cash, man. I never use the ATM. Now, I heard you can only get 200 dollars … Gonna make a lot of stops at the ATM. … Do not write checks when you commit illegal activity.”"

The check covered some molly to.

Agree/disagree?

I heard that...it was hysterical...they couldn't stop laughing.

You wait, the MSM and the left will turn this guy into the next Kaepernick.

A little bit late. His employers have just freed the idiot from his job.

Jussie Smollett's character has been removed from the final two episodes of the upcoming season of Fox's "Empire," the show's executives said Friday.

"The events of the past few weeks have been incredibly emotional for all of us. Jussie has been an important member of our EMPIRE family for the past five years and we care about him deeply. While these allegations are very disturbing, we are placing our trust in the legal system as the process plays out," co-creators Lee Daniels and Brett Mahoney and executive producers Danny Strong, Brian Grazer, Sanaa Hamri, Francie Calfo and Dennis Hammer told Fox News.

"We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of ‘Jamal’ from the final two episodes of the season," the statement continued.

Jussie Smollett's 'Empire' role cut from season's final episodes, creators say

You wait, the MSM and the left will turn this guy into the next Kaepernick.

A little bit late. His employers have just freed the idiot from his job.

Jussie Smollett's character has been removed from the final two episodes of the upcoming season of Fox's "Empire," the show's executives said Friday.

"The events of the past few weeks have been incredibly emotional for all of us. Jussie has been an important member of our EMPIRE family for the past five years and we care about him deeply. While these allegations are very disturbing, we are placing our trust in the legal system as the process plays out," co-creators Lee Daniels and Brett Mahoney and executive producers Danny Strong, Brian Grazer, Sanaa Hamri, Francie Calfo and Dennis Hammer told Fox News.

"We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of ‘Jamal’ from the final two episodes of the season," the statement continued.

Jussie Smollett's 'Empire' role cut from season's final episodes, creators say
If $65.000 an episode wasn't enough and he went off the rails and over the cliff over that.
I'm expecting some big stuff coming from the sequel when the unemployment checks start
coming in.
If they come via mail, I would expect the letter carrier to mis deliver the envelope as poetic justice
for using the postal system to deliver the fake white powder letter.

I have a bad case of PAB and have honed it to an art though the years.

Forum List

Back