Smugglers climbing Trump's multi-billion dollar wall with $5 rebar ladders

Or rape and murder Americas, either way works for you, as long as their children are brown and give you the anti-white One Party Third World shithole that is your goal for the future.

We both know what you want. YOu have admitted it. YOu just can't tell me why.

I wonder if you know why you hate your own people so much. Or is it just something that is part of who you are, and you can't even see it?
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

The bigots always go back to the lie that most Mexicans coming here are murderers and rapists. Their leader tells them so

The facts are that the overwhelming majority come here to perform menial labor to support their families.

So not all illegals are murderers, rapists, drug dealers, or gang-bangers. But each and every one of them is a criminal, agreed?

They did break the law when they entered illegally. Therefore, they are all criminals to start with. Why do you think they're called "illegals"?

Is it "bigotry" to be against criminals?
They are guilty of trespass

It is an easy thing to fix, just give them work visas

So you'd reward someone for committing a crime? :laughing0301:

Trespassing is not much of a crime.

Tell that to your wife, when she wakes up in the middle of the night and some strange man is coming up the stairs.

We conservatives aren't wasting money on the wall, you liberal's tax money is paying for it as well. Assuming that you do pay taxes, I mean.

President Trump thanks you for your support. :04:
Doesn’t really matter
We will tear down the wall as soon as Trump is gone

Admitting that you WANT illegals into the country. Thanks. Though we all knew it.
I am not afraid of people coming to mow lawns and make beds

Or rape and murder Americas, either way works for you, as long as their children are brown and give you the anti-white One Party Third World shithole that is your goal for the future.

I wonder if you know why you hate your own people so much. Or is it just something that is part of who you are, and you can't even see it?

The bigots always go back to the lie that most Mexicans coming here are murderers and rapists. Their leader tells them so

The facts are that the overwhelming majority come here to perform menial labor to support their families.
I believe ole Cory here is the same guy on some other post trying to defend slavery...….

Bigots can't help themselves....

Wow. So, it turns out those ladders were found at the old fence-not the new wall. Imagine that!

upload_2020-2-17_9-46-42.jpeg

Romero said the rebar ladders started turning up in large numbers in the El Paso sector last year in May, around the time that construction of the most recent replacement wall finished downtown. They've been a go-to method for scaling the fence in the urban footprint since.
'Somebody is making money off those ladders': Smugglers use 'camouflage' ladders to cross border wall

Note this reporters brilliant attempt to try to make the reader think it is at the new wall, yet inserts the word fence further down in their statement.

Admitting that you WANT illegals into the country. Thanks. Though we all knew it.

Neither Trump nor I said most. That was a lie you made up.

Which supports my "theory" that libs just say shit. They don't mean nuthin by it.

So, no one should have any respect for anything they say. Or them.

Afraid he did.......look up the word “some”

Sure.

some
(sŭm)
adj.
1. Being an unspecified number or quantity: Some people came into the room. Would you like some sugar?

Nothing about it being the majority of a group. So that is you just talking shit. Like normal for a lib.

When all you say is shit, and in a place like this, where your words are all we see, that means that you are shit.

Doesn't that bother you at all?

Doesn’t really matter
We will tear down the wall as soon as Trump is gone

I believe ole Cory here is the same guy on some other post trying to defend slavery...….

Defend slavery? No, that is not me. I would never do that.

Wait. I did point out to a certain moron, that slavery and genocide were not the same thing. Is that what you are raving about?

Or, are you a lib, and thus just talking shit?

So not all illegals are murderers, rapists, drug dealers, or gang-bangers. But each and every one of them is a criminal, agreed?

They did break the law when they entered illegally. Therefore, they are all criminals to start with. Why do you think they're called "illegals"?

8 U.S. Code § 1325. Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1)
at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2)
twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

That's several hundred dollars worth of rebar and many hours of labor to build. And good luck carrying it when you get done. And how the fuck are you going to get down the 30 foot drop to the American side without breaking every bone in your body? Let me guess, you'll throw that re-bar ladder up up over the top while you're sitting up there.

I'm calling this story bullshit. No photos, just bullshit.

One piece of rebar costs almost 10 dollars. That thing would use dozens and dozens.

part# #4 GR40 X 20' DOMESTIC CARBON STEEL | Steel Supply, L.P.

It's called castillo. It comes in different weights and sizes. It's cheap.

You can get 6 meters of 15 x 15 x 3 for 99 pesos which equals about 5.33 US$. Buy it right here at the True Value in Juarez.

https://hagalo.mx/castillos-prefabricados/9862-castillo-p-construccion-15x15x3-6m.html

Oh wait, did you think they came across to buy their supplies in the U.S.?

Um, what you just linked to is 100 dollars. OP says it's 5 dollars. Again, I call bullshit.

No way can anyone make that for 5 us dollars. Not a chance in hell. And that thing isn't 30+ feet tall.

Face it, the OP is full of shit.

Tell that to your wife, when she wakes up in the middle of the night and some strange man is coming up the stairs.

The poor woman experiences that every night.

OMG

Fear mongering

That's several hundred dollars worth of rebar and many hours of labor to build. And good luck carrying it when you get done. And how the fuck are you going to get down the 30 foot drop to the American side without breaking every bone in your body? Let me guess, you'll throw that re-bar ladder up up over the top while you're sitting up there.

I'm calling this story bullshit. No photos, just bullshit.

One piece of rebar costs almost 10 dollars. That thing would use dozens and dozens.

part# #4 GR40 X 20' DOMESTIC CARBON STEEL | Steel Supply, L.P.

It's called castillo. It comes in different weights and sizes. It's cheap.

You can get 6 meters of 15 x 15 x 3 for 99 pesos which equals about 5.33 US$. Buy it right here at the True Value in Juarez.

https://hagalo.mx/castillos-prefabricados/9862-castillo-p-construccion-15x15x3-6m.html

Oh wait, did you think they came across to buy their supplies in the U.S.?

Um, what you just linked to is 100 dollars. OP says it's 5 dollars. Again, I call bullshit.

No way can anyone make that for 5 us dollars. Not a chance in hell. And that thing isn't 30+ feet tall.

Face it, the OP is full of shit.

It's 100 PESOS. The store is in MEXICO. Where they use PESOS.

You have to do some math. Are you familiar with math?

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1)
at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2)
twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.
Trespassing
Can be easily fixed with a temporary work visa

Then they won’t be illegal

Wait. I did point out to a certain moron, that slavery and genocide were not the same thing. Is that what you are raving about?

Anytime someone says the truth about the Confederacy -- here comes yo sissy ass whining about it and trying to defend it.....like you are so hurt by what they said..

Meanwhile one of your racist circle jerk teammates is on this VERY THREAD fantasizing about being able to kill women and children and you didn't say a word...why?

Did you know he was just talking shit??

(1)
(2)
Trespassing

Fine. Then let's decriminalize bank robbery, tax cheating, prostitution, drug peddling as well.

Then they won't be illegal.

Anytime someone says the truth about the Confederacy -- here comes yo sissy ass whining about it and trying to defend it.....like you are so hurt by what they said..

Meanwhile one of your racist circle jerk teammates is on this VERY THREAD fantasizing about being able to kill women and children and you didn't say a word...why?

Did you know he was just talking shit??

Mexico was part of the Confederacy too?

Thanks Cletus. I never knew that. You're a veritable storehouse of information some times.

OMG

Fear mongering

How can it be "fearmongering" when according to you, trespassing is "not much of a crime"?

Oh, right. Libs just say shit. Got it. I keep forgetting. Thanks for reminding me.

(1)
(2)
Trespassing

And when that man comes up the stairs, just give him an after the fact invitation. Then he won't be a trespasser, and everything will be ok.

To be clear, I am not accusing you of talking shit right now. I can believe that you truly think this shit you are saying now.

Which is worse, than if you were lying.

Camouflaged, no less.

Smugglers helping migrants scale Trump’s border wall ‘using $5 ladders’

Well, now, who would have thought THAT would happen? You would think that they would at least until it was more than a few miles past El Paso....
So I guess the ninos and preggos aren't getting over.

No, they just walk through the border crossing portals.

Then what good are the border-crossing portals? Maybe we should just shut those down too and refuse everyone entry.

Build the wall, Trumpettes, to stop rapists from overstaying their visas!

You understand that the Wall was never meant to be the sole enforcement mechanism, so your pretense that it was, is just a lie.

That you feel you need to lie, to attack Trump on the Wall issue, shows that YOU KNOW HE IS RIGHT.

I do? Damn! I could have sworn that I considered trump to be a totally incompetent, undereducated asshole, especially regarding the wall. I developed that point of view while watching thousands of Mexicans crossing the border down here at Nogales, AZ border crossing every day, with nobody ever checking to see if any of them ever went back...
The Obama years are over. Get used to it.

I know. And, as I have posted before, more illegals were deported during the Obama years than are being deported under Trump.

Forum List

Back