Smugglers climbing Trump's multi-billion dollar wall with $5 rebar ladders

The hard part is the 30 foot drop to the American side where they will pick you and your broken legs up and toss your worthless body back over
They have invented something called a rope that serves that purpose
That's a lot of equipment these "migrants" need to carry across the desert to begin their new life by breaking our laws and here you leftists are cheering them on
Only the white migrants carry shit across the desert. The brown migrants know they can buy what the need at the border.

There are no stores along the majority of the wall. Nothing but 50 miles of desert.

Nice try though. Maybe you should go into business and set up a store right there on this side.
They can buy it at the True Value in Juarez.

Or The Home Depot in Tijuana.

Ah, Ciudad Juarez.

How does a rope work? You can't just throw one up to the top of the wall and climb it. The rope has to be tied to the top, or firmly attached.

Then even climbing a rope is a strenuous thing to do. Women and children wouldn't be able to do that very easily.

Why conservatives shouldn’t be wasting our money on a wall.
They are incapable of figuring out that it can be breached.

Climb your cheap ladder and then lower yourself down with a rope.
Who could have envisioned such a thing?

We conservatives aren't wasting money on the wall, you liberal's tax money is paying for it as well. Assuming that you do pay taxes, I mean.

President Trump thanks you for your support. :04:
Doesn’t really matter
We will tear down the wall as soon as Trump is gone

Admitting that you WANT illegals into the country. Thanks. Though we all knew it.
I am not afraid of people coming to mow lawns and make beds

Or rape and murder Americas, either way works for you, as long as their children are brown and give you the anti-white One Party Third World shithole that is your goal for the future.

We both know what you want. YOu have admitted it. YOu just can't tell me why.

I wonder if you know why you hate your own people so much. Or is it just something that is part of who you are, and you can't even see it?

The wall won't stop every one of those filthy ass Democrat voters, welfare queens, drug runners and gang bangers but it will make it more difficult for them and that is a good thing.

Have you ever climbed a ladder? It's not that difficult.
The hard part is the 30 foot drop to the American side where they will pick you and your broken legs up and toss your worthless body back over
That's a lot of equipment these "migrants" need to carry across the desert to begin their new life by breaking our laws and here you leftists are cheering them on
Only the white migrants carry shit across the desert. The brown migrants know they can buy what the need at the border.
So Mexicans are enabling other mexicans to break our laws and Democrats are cheering them on?

Then Mexico needs to be on our shit list and Dem Party too

We conservatives aren't wasting money on the wall, you liberal's tax money is paying for it as well. Assuming that you do pay taxes, I mean.

Doesn’t really matter

Admitting that you WANT illegals into the country. Thanks. Though we all knew it.

Or rape and murder Americas, either way works for you, as long as their children are brown and give you the anti-white One Party Third World shithole that is your goal for the future.

I wonder if you know why you hate your own people so much. Or is it just something that is part of who you are, and you can't even see it?
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

The bigots always go back to the lie that most Mexicans coming here are murderers and rapists. Their leader tells them so

The facts are that the overwhelming majority come here to perform menial labor to support their families.

The wall won't stop every one of those filthy ass Democrat voters, welfare queens, drug runners and gang bangers but it will make it more difficult for them and that is a good thing.
How hard is it to climb a ladder?

That's several hundred dollars worth of rebar and many hours of labor to build. And good luck carrying it when you get done. And how the fuck are you going to get down the 30 foot drop to the American side without breaking every bone in your body? Let me guess, you'll throw that re-bar ladder up up over the top while you're sitting up there.

I'm calling this story bullshit. No photos, just bullshit.

One piece of rebar costs almost 10 dollars. That thing would use dozens and dozens.

part# #4 GR40 X 20' DOMESTIC CARBON STEEL | Steel Supply, L.P.

It's called castillo. It comes in different weights and sizes. It's cheap.

You can get 6 meters of 15 x 15 x 3 for 99 pesos which equals about 5.33 US$. Buy it right here at the True Value in Juarez.

https://hagalo.mx/castillos-prefabricados/9862-castillo-p-construccion-15x15x3-6m.html

Oh wait, did you think they came across to buy their supplies in the U.S.?

Mexicans are incapable of carrying a rope

Good plan

How does a rope work? You can't just throw one up to the top of the wall and climb it. The rope has to be tied to the top, or firmly attached.

Then even climbing a rope is a strenuous thing to do. Women and children wouldn't be able to do that very easily.

I pay as much in taxes as Amazon pays, by God.

Doesn’t really matter

The bigots always go back to the lie that most Mexicans coming here are murderers and rapists. Their leader tells them so

The facts are that the overwhelming majority come here to perform menial labor to support their families.

So not all illegals are murderers, rapists, drug dealers, or gang-bangers. But each and every one of them is a criminal, agreed?

They did break the law when they entered illegally. Therefore, they are all criminals to start with. Why do you think they're called "illegals"?

Is it "bigotry" to be against criminals?

So Mexicans are enabling other mexicans to break our laws and Democrats are cheering them on?

Then Mexico needs to be on our shit list and Dem Party too

Oh darlin' you need to catch up.

OTOH, the shit list of your tribe is so long and so brown I'm not surprised you can no longer read it.

Doesn’t really matter

So not all illegals are murderers, rapists, drug dealers, or gang-bangers. But each and every one of them is a criminal, agreed?

They did break the law when they entered illegally. Therefore, they are all criminals to start with. Why do you think they're called "illegals"?

They are guilty of trespass

It is an easy thing to fix, just give them work visas

When you move next to them , and they take your jobs

So you'd reward someone for committing a crime?

That's kind of a silly way to prevent crime.:laughing0301:

Last edited:

Doesn’t really matter

Neither Trump nor I said most. That was a lie you made up.

Which supports my "theory" that libs just say shit. They don't mean nuthin by it.

So, no one should have any respect for anything they say. Or them.

So you'd reward someone for committing a crime? :laughing0301:

Trespassing is not much of a crime.

Doesn’t really matter

Neither Trump nor I said most. That was a lie you made up.

Which supports my "theory" that libs just say shit. They don't mean nuthin by it.

So, no one should have any respect for anything they say. Or them.

Afraid he did.......look up the word “some”

6 months in prison is the current maximum penalty.

Put them and their children in prison

6 months in prison is the current maximum penalty.

Put them and their children in prison
Put the employers in prison
They are the bigger criminals

Or, sent them home. Where they belong. They are not welcome here. THey have no right to be here. What part of this is too hard for you to get?

Oh, right, you were just talking shit again. Got it. Sorry to take you seriously for a second.

Or, sent them home. Where they belong. They are not welcome here. THey have no right to be here. What part of this is too hard for you to get?

Oh, right, you were just talking shit again. Got it. Sorry to take you seriously for a second.

Throw employers in jail and they will not have any jobs to fill
They will go home on their own.

Forum List

Back