Smugglers climbing Trump's multi-billion dollar wall with $5 rebar ladders

I've never seen or heard of a rebar ladder? ... :dunno:

Nor have I ever came across a ladder that sells for $5 dollars?

Please post a picture of one with a price tag on it ... :cool:
5c997ae8-b424-4ec7-a0a4-dd69a5b40615-Border_ladders_002.JPG

No5tice the wall the ladders are used at; old mesh fencing, not the 30' wall bollard fence. How does an 18' ladder scale a 30' wall?

It doesn t, they are climbing old sections of wall. So lets stop F'ing around and replace the rest of that old Bush-Obama crap.

Last edited:
The article states that young men are climbing over, not women or children or elderly, and arrests of these men are up 100% over last year.

Sounds like the damned thing is working to me.

Last edited:
Please show a picture of said "8 year old girl" climbing to the top of Trump's magnificent wall.

This I gotta see. Or is that just something your lying media told you, and you believed it?

oh, it's "real".

He dad was right there. He looked very professional. She was in full mountain climbing gear.

Bulldog, like all libs, just says shit. It don't mean nuthin.

To be fair, there was a group of professional mountain climbers who built a replica portion of the wall, then had a contest to see if they could climb it. And an 8 year old girl did climb it.

Except for one thing: We aren't about to be invaded by a bunch of professional rock climbers. Nor will those obese Mexican women be scampering up the border wall, nor will they have professional climbing gear with someone holding the rope to stop them from falling.

Nor will they be carrying a load on their back like an 80 pound burlap sack full of marijuana, their worldly possessions, or the 5 gallons of they'd need for the 50 mile trek across the Sonora desert after getting over the fence, as most illegals have to do.

Just thought I'd drop that before some liberal comes along and says "See? Even an 8 year old girl can climb that wall..."

Water requirements are the same with or without a wall.

A 30 foot wall is still a better deterrent than a chain link fence or open space. You can bet it will deter some elderly people, people with physical problems and some pregnant women. people who might otherwise foolishly chance crossing the desert and ending up dying out there. It makes a difference, but for some reason I think there are some here that are rooting for people entering the U.S. illegally, even to their own detriment.

Pointing out that stupid fence is stupid is not the same as rooting for the detriment of people crossing a desert.
You all mut go down to the border and help them. Feed them give them drink. Out of your resources. The real inconvenient truth is even the United States is not that wealthy to handle the amount of people coming in and what we are doing. It is more common sense then anything else.

Why not hire 2 new patrolmen per each mile of the wall? That's a surefire way to help slow down the crossings even more. You put a thousand border patrol officers out there per day.

The wall won't stop every one of those filthy ass Democrat voters, welfare queens, drug runners and gang bangers but it will make it more difficult for them and that is a good thing.

Have you ever climbed a ladder? It's not that difficult.
The hard part is the 30 foot drop to the American side where they will pick you and your broken legs up and toss your worthless body back over
They have invented something called a rope that serves that purpose

Camouflaged, no less.

Smugglers helping migrants scale Trump’s border wall ‘using $5 ladders’

Well, now, who would have thought THAT would happen? You would think that they would at least until it was more than a few miles past El Paso....
I wonder if you shot them for trespassing they would get the message....Leave a few dead bodies on the southern side, end of story...
Do you shoot the women or the children first?

The wall won't stop every one of those filthy ass Democrat voters, welfare queens, drug runners and gang bangers but it will make it more difficult for them and that is a good thing.

The hard part is the 30 foot drop to the American side where they will pick you and your broken legs up and toss your worthless body back over
That's a lot of equipment these "migrants" need to carry across the desert to begin their new life by breaking our laws and here you leftists are cheering them on

The wall is not going to stop all attempts to sneak across the border, nor was it ever meant to...

Sure, it was always sold as the "fix" to all of the immigration problems -- but most base republican voters love simple solutions to complex problems -- it makes them feel better....

Let me know when those "base voters" start demanding that the employers of illegal aliens get locked up in cages like they love to see the dirty brown people get....until then, this is a scapegoat wedge issue to appeal to the republican base

Last edited:
Camouflaged, no less.

Well, now, who would have thought THAT would happen? You would think that they would at least until it was more than a few miles past El Paso....
I wonder if you shot them for trespassing they would get the message....Leave a few dead bodies on the southern side, end of story...

Women first, they tend to run faster. Then the children.

Get some! Come on...

That's several hundred dollars worth of rebar and many hours of labor to build. And good luck carrying it when you get done. And how the fuck are you going to get down the 30 foot drop to the American side without breaking every bone in your body? Let me guess, you'll throw that re-bar ladder up up over the top while you're sitting up there.

I'm calling this story bullshit. No photos, just bullshit.

One piece of rebar costs almost 10 dollars. That thing would use dozens and dozens.

part# #4 GR40 X 20' DOMESTIC CARBON STEEL | Steel Supply, L.P.

Last edited:
Steel rebar needs to be surrounded by hardened concrete to be effective.

The wall is not going to stop all attempts to sneak across the border, nor was it ever meant to...

Sure, it was always sold as the "fix" to all of the immigration problems -- but most base republican voters love simple solutions to complex problems -- it makes them feel better....

Let me know when those "base voters" start demanding that the employers of illegal aliens should be locked up in cages like they love to see the dirty brown people get....until then, this is a scapegoat wedge issue to appeal to the republican base
Trump's "simple solutions" seem to be working even as Democrats "explain" to us just how "complex" border enforcement really is (to a Democrat)

That's a lot of equipment these "migrants" need to carry across the desert to begin their new life by breaking our laws and here you leftists are cheering them on

Mexicans are incapable of carrying a rope

Good plan

That's several hundred dollars worth of rebar and many hours of labor to build. And good luck carrying it when you get done. And how the fuck are you going to get down the 30 foot drop to the American side without breaking every bone in your body? Let me guess, you'll throw that re-bar ladder up up over the top while you're sitting up there.

I'm calling this story bullshit. No photos, just bullshit.

One piece of rebar costs almost 10 dollars. That thing would use dozens and dozens.

part# #4 GR40 X 20' DOMESTIC CARBON STEEL | Steel Supply, L.P.

upload_2020-2-17_7-47-27.jpeg

Camouflaged, no less.

Get some! Come on...

I bet you were one of them dic suckers on the Rush post -- clutching your pearls over the fact that everyone wasn't sad enough for him having cancer

Yet as usual....dic suckers like you are right back at it again, fantasizing about murdering women and children....which is why I have zero respect for you and your fat ass drug addict radio host...

Good God you bed wetting parasites are stupid.

When did anyone ever claim the wall was some magic force field?

Its an obstacle, it slows down traffic and gives agents more time to respond.

Imbecile...

Except that is not what Trump said last September18th at the Otay Mesa border.

He claimed -

“When the wall is built, it will be virtually impossible to come over illegally, and then we’re able to take border control and put them at points of entry,”

Trump says new border wall will make it ‘virtually impossible’ to enter US illegally

We all remember what he said, and have the proof to back it up.

Mexicans are incapable of carrying a rope

Good plan

How does a rope work? You can't just throw one up to the top of the wall and climb it. The rope has to be tied to the top, or firmly attached.

Then even climbing a rope is a strenuous thing to do. Women and children wouldn't be able to do that very easily.

Camouflaged, no less.

Get some! Come on...

I bet you were one of them dic suckers on the Rush post -- clutching your pearls over the fact that everyone wasn't sad enough for him having cancer

Yet as usual....dic suckers like you are right back at it again, fantasizing about murdering women and children....which is why I have zero respect for you and your fat ass drug addict radio host...

Get some. Come on.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back