Smugglers climbing Trump's multi-billion dollar wall with $5 rebar ladders

Build the wall, Trumpettes, to stop rapists from overstaying their visas!

You understand that the Wall was never meant to be the sole enforcement mechanism, so your pretense that it was, is just a lie.

That you feel you need to lie, to attack Trump on the Wall issue, shows that YOU KNOW HE IS RIGHT.

I do? Damn! I could have sworn that I considered trump to be a totally incompetent, undereducated asshole, especially regarding the wall. I developed that point of view while watching thousands of Mexicans crossing the border down here at Nogales, AZ border crossing every day, with nobody ever checking to see if any of them ever went back...

You think a multi-million dollar wall that can easily be easily breached lots of different ways, the latest being a couple of pieces of rebar, is a good idea, and you want to call me dumb. Yep that;s funny.

How do you build a 30-foot ladder with "a couple of pieces of rebar"? LOL

Why would you need a 30 ft ladder? It's already been shown that even an 8 year old girl can easily climb to the top of the bollards with no help. 6 or 8 feet of rebar makes it easier to get over the top few feet.

Please show a picture of said "8 year old girl" climbing to the top of Trump's magnificent wall.

This I gotta see. Or is that just something your lying media told you, and you believed it?

oh, it's "real".

He dad was right there. He looked very professional. She was in full mountain climbing gear.

Bulldog, like all libs, just says shit. It don't mean nuthin.

To be fair, there was a group of professional mountain climbers who built a replica portion of the wall, then had a contest to see if they could climb it. And an 8 year old girl did climb it.

Except for one thing: We aren't about to be invaded by a bunch of professional rock climbers. Nor will those obese Mexican women be scampering up the border wall, nor will they have professional climbing gear with someone holding the rope to stop them from falling.

Nor will they be carrying a load on their back like an 80 pound burlap sack full of marijuana, their worldly possessions, or the 5 gallons of they'd need for the 50 mile trek across the Sonora desert after getting over the fence, as most illegals have to do.

Just thought I'd drop that before some liberal comes along and says "See? Even an 8 year old girl can climb that wall..."

The lib already claimed that. And went further and insisted she did it by herself.

Libs say a lot of shit. THey know it is shit. YOU know how you can tell they know it?

THe lib that said it, won't care about your correction. He knew he was saying shit when he said it.

IF he really believed the shit he said, he would feel bad about being wrong.

Libs say shit. It don't mean nuthin.

NOTHING THEY SAY, MEANS SHIT.

You understand that the Wall was never meant to be the sole enforcement mechanism, so your pretense that it was, is just a lie.

That you feel you need to lie, to attack Trump on the Wall issue, shows that YOU KNOW HE IS RIGHT.

I do? Damn! I could have sworn that I considered trump to be a totally incompetent, undereducated asshole, especially regarding the wall. I developed that point of view while watching thousands of Mexicans crossing the border down here at Nogales, AZ border crossing every day, with nobody ever checking to see if any of them ever went back...

Yes, you do understand that. You can tell, by the way you immediately avoided my point, and strawmaned me instead.

THat is the type of tactics someone uses, when they are lying and they know it.

The wall won't stop every one of those filthy ass Democrat voters, welfare queens, drug runners and gang bangers but it will make it more difficult for them and that is a good thing.

Have you ever climbed a ladder? It's not that difficult.
The hard part is the 30 foot drop to the American side where they will pick you and your broken legs up and toss your worthless body back over

You think they can't pull it up and let it down on the other side dumb ass?
Do you have any idea how much a 30 foot rebar ladder would weigh? It would be HUNDREDS of pounds, at least. Im calling bullshit on this rebar ladder claim.

Well it is working. Before they just walked across the border. But now they have to be creative. But the wall isn't finish. They still can walk around it. And so that wall is making them dumber.
But the wall is going to have cameras alongside of the wall. That it will help out border patrols to get their in time to retrieve the drugs from them. You cannot travel through the desert at night during warmer temperature. Because of the rattlers. rattlers are nocturnal and they hunt at night.
But during the day. Drug smugglers are easily to be detected. And so global warming is a big help for the border patrols. .

Warm Texas Winter is Bringing Rattlesnakes Out of Hibernation Early

Do Rattlesnakes Come Out at Night or During the Day?

The wall won't stop every one of those filthy ass Democrat voters, welfare queens, drug runners and gang bangers but it will make it more difficult for them and that is a good thing.

The hard part is the 30 foot drop to the American side where they will pick you and your broken legs up and toss your worthless body back over

You are a fucking moron! That rebar is heavy!

Rebar - Weights
3/8 rebar weighs 0.38 pounds per foot

That's OK. Nobody expects you to admit the wall was a dumb idea. We know it was, and we know you now know it was, even if you won't admit it.
And THIS is a prime example why this person won the poll for dumbest of the dumb on this site. The lack of intellect from this one is simply incredible.

You think a multi-million dollar wall that can easily be easily breached lots of different ways, the latest being a couple of pieces of rebar, is a good idea, and you want to call me dumb. Yep that;s funny.

Why would you need a 30 ft ladder? It's already been shown that even an 8 year old girl can easily climb to the top of the bollards with no help. 6 or 8 feet of rebar makes it easier to get over the top few feet.

You lie incessantly!

You making that claim doesn't mean it is so.

Definately too difficult to pull it up from the top by a couple of people, then drop it down the other side. Most likely they would use a rope ladder or something to go down, but even that is not as easy as it sounds, for a lot of people.

3.8 pounds per 10 ft section of rebar doesn't sound like a lot.

Please show a picture of said "8 year old girl" climbing to the top of Trump's magnificent wall.

This I gotta see. Or is that just something your lying media told you, and you believed it?

oh, it's "real".

He dad was right there. He looked very professional. She was in full mountain climbing gear.

To be fair, there was a group of professional mountain climbers who built a replica portion of the wall, then had a contest to see if they could climb it. And an 8 year old girl did climb it.

Except for one thing: We aren't about to be invaded by a bunch of professional rock climbers. Nor will those obese Mexican women be scampering up the border wall, nor will they have professional climbing gear with someone holding the rope to stop them from falling.

Nor will they be carrying a load on their back like an 80 pound burlap sack full of marijuana, their worldly possessions, or the 5 gallons of they'd need for the 50 mile trek across the Sonora desert after getting over the fence, as most illegals have to do.

Just thought I'd drop that before some liberal comes along and says "See? Even an 8 year old girl can climb that wall..."

Water requirements are the same with or without a wall.

Definately too difficult to pull it up from the top by a couple of people, then drop it down the other side. Most likely they would use a rope ladder or something to go down, but even that is not as easy as it sounds, for a lot of people.

3.8 pounds per 10 ft section of rebar doesn't sound like a lot.

At any rate, sensors will have the border patrol coming along and it takes time for people to move down the ladder one at a time if that is the case. Border crossings will decrease.

Do you have any idea how much a 30 foot rebar ladder would weigh? It would be HUNDREDS of pounds, at least. Im calling bullshit on this rebar ladder claim.
Rebar - Weights

oh, it's "real".

A 30 foot wall is still a better deterrent than a chain link fence or open space. You can bet it will deter some elderly people, people with physical problems and some pregnant women. people who might otherwise foolishly chance crossing the desert and ending up dying out there. It makes a difference, but for some reason I think there are some here that are rooting for people entering the U.S. illegally, even to their own detriment.

oh, it's "real".

A 30 foot wall is still a better deterrent than a chain link fence or open space. You can bet it will deter some elderly people, people with physical problems and some pregnant women. people who might otherwise foolishly chance crossing the desert and ending up dying out there. It makes a difference, but for some reason I think there are some here that are rooting for people entering the U.S. illegally, even to their own detriment.

Pointing out that stupid fence is stupid is not the same as rooting for the detriment of people crossing a desert.

Going to school in Palestine.

Dk4AbegXgAAyURH

The video shows nothing. Liberals getting hard Ins because a couple of people are said to get over the fence but where is the proof. The illegals getting in has dropped 80%. Thats effective to me. You libtards will get excited over anything. Just face it you are going to get destroyed in November and not just the presidency but you’ll lose the House and you will lose seats in the Senate. President Trump will also fill two more Supreme Court Justices as well. Sucks to be liberal scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do realize that the post you are responding to is just one big honking link showing exactly that, don't you?

The Obama years are over. Get used to it.

Forum List

Back