SNAP (food stamps) should be restricted to rice, flour, rolled oats, and sugar

how about subsidies?

Yeah, how about those subsidies to low income freeloaders that by getting them provide nothing back to society? How about the welfare given to low income freeloaders that don't provide a return to society?
why do you believe, they return nothing to society?

and, if the rich can keep their multimillion dollar bonuses while on corporate, means tested subsidies, then why begrudge the poor, steak and lobster on their EBT cards.

Because it's not their money---it's ours?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
the rich got to keep their multimillion dollar bonus.

What contribution does the EBT user provide to society?

Body heat to the room?

That's true for small companies but not the big ones. Big company CEOs are paid for their skill at bribing congressmen and judges. The one accepting the bribe needs to know it's not a sting operation.

A sting operation? Any CEO that is worth anything has a very long business record that can easily checked. Companies don't need the highest paid ones to fork over money. That's besides the fact you are making this up as if it were the truth.

HAHAHA. You saying corporations DON'T pay bribes to congressmen and judges?? It's SOP you nitwit.

Aahhh, the ever-popular "everybody knows" argument. Good for when you just want people to ASSume things without demanding proof.

I never borrowed money or bought anything on credit in my life. I'm sick of you libs going into debt and then filing for bankruptcy and the rest of us pay for it.

So you paid cash for your house? You purchased all your cars with cash.

I don't have any debt, bitch.

I never bought a house.. Houses are for idiots. As for my cars and truck - , yeah i paid cash for all of them.

And yes YOU are drowning in debt and you expect responsible people like me to bail you out.

Houses are for idiots? Oh, yeah, you're definitely setting yourself up as a guru of wisdom here. :rolleyes-41:

Yeah, how about those subsidies to low income freeloaders that by getting them provide nothing back to society? How about the welfare given to low income freeloaders that don't provide a return to society?

and, if the rich can keep their multimillion dollar bonuses while on corporate, means tested subsidies, then why begrudge the poor, steak and lobster on their EBT cards.

Body heat to the room?
simply circulating capital engenders a positive effect on our economy.

Houses are for idiots? Oh, yeah, you're definitely setting yourself up as a guru of wisdom here. :rolleyes-41:

You've been brainwashed by the media. Spend spend spend. They tell you you simply have to have a big house and a big car and a big TV or else you're a failure. THINK for yourself

You've been brainwashed by the media. Spend spend spend. They tell you you simply have to have a big house and a big car and a big TV or else you're a failure. THINK for yourself

Yeah, yeah, blah blah, "People disagree with me, so that means they aren't thinking", yada yada.

There's a difference between "you don't need a BIG house" and "houses are for idiots". LEARN to think!

If you really think the "smart" choice is to pay the exact same amount of money every month to use someone else's property over which you have no control and in which you have no equity, then you have NOTHING to tell anyone else about thinking. In fact, I question your ability to define the word, let alone perform the function.

Unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States could end the need for a (duplicative) food stamp program.

Fourteen dollars an hour would complement nicely, a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

Unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States could end the need for a (duplicative) food stamp program.

Fourteen dollars an hour would complement nicely, a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

Sounds good. Are you willing to pay for all those unemployed (at will) workers with a higher tax?

If you really think the "smart" choice is to pay the exact same amount of money every month to use someone else's property over which you have no control and in which you have no equity, then you have NOTHING to tell anyone else about thinking. In fact, I question your ability to define the word, let alone perform the function.

The rent bill is prolly 1/3 of the mortgage bill and you don't have to pay for insurance or maintenance. Owning your own home is ok for rich people who can pay cash for it. THINK

The rent bill is prolly 1/3 of the mortgage bill and you don't have to pay for insurance or maintenance. Owning your own home is ok for rich people who can pay cash for it. THINK

You tell her. Renters are good. The more renters, the better. :banana::banana:

Sounds good. Are you willing to pay for all those unemployed (at will) workers with a higher tax?
I would;

but, it will be less expensive than our current regime. we could be improving the efficiency of our economy and lowering our tax burden at the same time.

I would;

but, it will be less expensive than our current regime. we could be improving the efficiency of our economy and lowering our tax burden at the same time.

You would not. If they increased your taxes so people could just stay home instead of working, you'd be the first to complain.

But as long as it doesn't cost you anything, you're fine with somebody else paying the bill just like every other liberal out there.

Body heat to the room?
simply circulating capital engenders a positive effect on our economy.

Shouldn't those that earned it circulate it? Let those that haven't earned it do so it they want to circulate it.

Forum List

Back