🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sneed: Hillary Clinton reaps $450,000 fee for speech

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Honestly what is her appeal? What in the hell has she accomplished other then having name recognition from being the forgiving wife to the cheater in chief?
It would be great to be a 1 percenter like Hillary, not be like Hillary but be a 1 percenter like Hillary.
Ka-ching!

Little Miss Moneybags.

Probable Dem presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is lugging home big simoleons these days.

◆ To wit: Sneed hears rumbles that Hillary may have outstripped her loquacious hubby Bill in the speech department by taking home a hefty $450,000 fee for addressing the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s Global Financial Leadership Conference last week in Naples, Fla.

Sneed: Hillary Clinton reaps $450,000 fee for speech - Chicago Sun-Times

Honestly what is her appeal? What in the hell has she accomplished other then having name recognition from being the forgiving wife to the cheater in chief?
It would be great to be a 1 percenter like Hillary, not be like Hillary but be a 1 percenter like Hillary.
Ka-ching!

Little Miss Moneybags.

Probable Dem presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is lugging home big simoleons these days.

◆ To wit: Sneed hears rumbles that Hillary may have outstripped her loquacious hubby Bill in the speech department by taking home a hefty $450,000 fee for addressing the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s Global Financial Leadership Conference last week in Naples, Fla.

The next thing you will be telling me is she used $450.000 of her own money to launch her campaign. :lol::lol::lol:

Campaign finance laws in the way, hell just give a speech. No problem.

Kind of makes me think about a hooker selling a pencil for $500! We all know the $500 payed to the hooker is not for the pencil.

Kind of makes me think about a hooker selling a pencil for $500! We all know the $500 payed to the hooker is not for the pencil.

And before I get the hate from the lefties.... All politicians are figuratively hookers when they raise money this way.... Left or right.

Buyers remorse. obama is so bad democrats wish they had hillary.

Could be that but I think it is more then just buyer's remorse. I think what the democrats have to do is keep putting up people like Obama and Hillary. There liberal planks are so bad they need something else to garner votes. With Obama it was white guilt, with Hillary it is, I have not proof, that she is a woman. They will sell her being the first woman to run for office it won't matter what is her or the DNC's agenda. Oppose her and you are anti-woman. Just as they did with Obama to the ruin of the country. 7 years of democrat rule is enough already. That alone is what the next Republican should run on.

Ka-ching!

Little Miss Moneybags.

Does the Pope know?

Forum List

Back