Snoopy Dogg, and Bow-Wow

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
This lack of respect for the president of the United States of America, and our First Lady, has to stop! Donald Trump needs to start jailing some people! There HAS to be consequences for the breach of law.
People like Snoop Doggie and his cohort “Bow Wow” keep doing these illegal things only because they keep getting away with it!
And we keep on feeding into them by buying their music, paying to see them, and even watching these low-life idiots on TV. Anyone who pays to see these disgusting Psychopathic ANIMALS should be ashamed of yourselves . They belong in a cesspool, not on TV.
Personally, I blame their Mothers for not having an Abortion!

This lack of respect for the president of the United States of America, and our First Lady, has to stop! Donald Trump needs to start jailing some people! There HAS to be consequences for the breach of law.
People like Snoop Doggie and his cohort “Bow Wow” keep doing these illegal things only because they keep getting away with it!
And we keep on feeding into them by buying their music, paying to see them, and even watching these low-life idiots on TV. Anyone who pays to see these disgusting Psychopathic ANIMALS should be ashamed of yourselves . They belong in a cesspool, not on TV.

Has snoop done anything worth listening to twice since DoggyStyle in the 90s?

The thug invasion of the music scene has had consequences, and it has lowered the standards just like it has destroyed communities, property values, education etc. The empowering of thugs in society has been a disaster, and what's worse is the youth that has been fooled by the bullcrap.

raw

The thug invasion of the music scene has had consequences, and it has lowered the standards just like it has destroyed communities, property values, education etc. The empowering of thugs in society has been a disaster, and what's worse is the youth that has been fooled by the bullcrap.

Our kids say rap is just noise

Our kids say rap is just noise
. It's not talent.. Now I have become my parents (Dear Lord)... LOL.

easter-eggs-3_zps4kf6hbxv.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything that promotes thuggery, prostitution, drugs, tats, and so much debachery is just wrong, but the brainwashing of our society has all but been completed. Now to be fair I have heard Christian rap, and it was great. It's really all about the message with me, and that includes movies and shows.

As long as they do not cross the physical line, there is not much that can be done if anything can be done at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If it were me, I would just smile and tell them, "Thank you for the attention." :) :) :)

As long as they do not cross the physical line, there is not much that can be done if anything can be done at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If it were me, I would just smile and tell them, "Thank you for the attention." :) :) :)
. The rules need changed then.

Snoop has beat a couple murder raps....he's a piece of shit and his little cousin doesn't even rank POS status. They should both be hung from a tree branch.

DOES THE NAME BARAAK OBAMA RING A BELL? IF SO, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN....KARMA, IS A BITCH!!

DOES THE NAME BARAAK OBAMA RING A BELL? IF SO, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN....KARMA, IS A BITCH!!

You're a fraud and a phony - as well as a racist. If a white musician had made a similar video with Obama as his target, you'd be wetting your pants with anger.

And no, we won't "shut the fuck up", asshole.

You're a fraud and a phony - as well as a racist. If a white musician had made a similar video with Obama as his target, you'd be wetting your pants with anger.

And no, we won't "shut the fuck up", asshole.
You'd bet I'd be pissed...and here's why, OBAMA HAS NEVER SHITTED ON WOMEN, GAYS, BLACKS, HANDICAP, MUSLIMS, SWEDEN, UK, MEXICO, LATINO'S, THE MEDIA, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES OR TRUMP.

Trump has...now kiss my black ass and shut the fuck up, will ya!!

Trump's non-response just shows that he is above getting lured in by thugs doing the dirty deeds for their Hollywood masters. How many more ACTORS or fakes will be unleashed from Hollywood to go after Trump and his family ????? Hollywood swamp draining needs to be next, and the way to do it is to create regulations, laws and legislation that would clean up that cesspool of swamp stinch. Moral standards and ethics laws ought to start the clean up nice. Make anything Hollywood puts out with an R-rating go to paperview. Let's see how long the trash keeps being fed then.

These n!ggers all need to hang.

Forum List

Back