Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Because he took inappropriate showers with his daughter. But I see you're proud to have him as a representative of yourself.
How were they inappropriate? Do you have any details about them. Do you know how old she was?

All the liberal mainstream media needs to do is to run that diary and admit it's truth. Joe would be gone in a millisecond.
Interesting that y’all need to use his sons stolen laptop and his daughters stolen diary to make up narratives to go after him. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:
Verified what? Where’s the original diary? I believe very little of what PV says. Where’s the proof?

#MAGALIES
1650719929109.png

The diary is actually there with the account from Ashley Biden, herself claiming that her father, Joe Biden showered with her when she was a child.

Whether it is true or not is what cannot be determined, it is a he said she said accusation and I tend not to believe them unless we get more evidence. Partisans on both sides of the aisle don’t care about evidence, only accusations, we saw the same type of BS regarding Trump and his daughter.

Neither side really cares about the truth.

While the diary is real, we have no way of knowing if that page is real and Snopes did not comment on the veracity of the pages published. In fact, they pointedly did not confirm the pages published as real.

You certainly don't care about the truth of Donald Trump who has been found guilty of rape, sexual assault. More than 25 women have accused Trump of sexual assault which you ignore, while obsessing over unproven allegations that no member of the Biden family will comment on.

There were no criminal or sexual allegations against Joe Biden ever, until he started running against a self admitted serial sexual predator and corrupt criminal conman. And suddenly Joe Biden, the man Republicans called "The most honest man in Washington" is the head of a "Criminal Crime family involved in worldwide scheme of bribery and corrupation". They'll get back to us with the evidence someday real soon - as soon as they find it.

Now Biden, who has never been investigated, charged, or found guilty of any crime, much less crimes of bribery or corruption, is "guilty" of more crimes than Donald Trump who has already been found guilty of rape, extortion, tax evasion, fraud, and contempt of court.

You elected a lying conman who was in the middle of a $100 million fraud trial when you elected him.

Investing that y’all need to use his sons stolen laptop and his daughters stolen diary to make up narratives to go after him. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.
The laptop was left at the repair store, not stolen.
The diary was left behind and later FOUND, not stolen.
The demented LEFT are twisting and trying to wish away the REALITY of the treachery of the Biden family of sickness.
It's not working.
:no_text11:

Because he took inappropriate showers with his daughter. But I see you're proud to have him as a representative of yourself.
Joe has nothing to do with me but I can tell a lie when I see one and you claiming something you know nothing about as inappropriate is easy to point out

When I read that passage, it said that she was having "inappropriate sexual fantasies" of showering with her father, not that she was showering with her father.

And there is no evidence that this PAGE is real, only that the diary is real. Snopes has not verified ANY of the published pages.
🥨

The demented LEFT are twisting and trying to wish away the REALITY of the treachery of the Biden family of sickness.
It's not working.

The laptop that was left at the repair store, was not the laptop that Rudy Guliani gave the NYP.

The diary was STOLEN. Ashley was storing stuff at the apartment. She had not abandoned it. The thieves went through her stuff and STOLE it.

The lying right wing media is graspsing at straws to smear and dirty up the Biden Family with every false charge and allegation imaginable. It's disgusting how low they've sunk.

The American people are not buying it at all.

Well, if you’re talking about the picture of the blob in bed with his daughter...we have a picture...of the blob in bed with his daughter. It was a photo op, quite clearly, not a candid “moment caught in time”. It was staged. He’s looking right at the camera....as a third party takes the picture....of his daughter kissing him....in bed.

Trump beat up and raped a 13 year old girl - in front of a witness. And when she tried to sue him, he threatened her family.

That's WHY you keep trying to paint Joe Biden as a sick pervert. Because your candidate truly is one.

Just stop, that's a lie and everyone knows it

When I read that passage, it said that she was having "inappropriate sexual fantasies" of showering with her father, not that she was showering with her father.

And there is no evidence that this PAGE is real, only that the diary is real. Snopes has not verified ANY of the published pages.
Lol, Biden has a history of groping little girls. It's noted that you're trying to push the blame on a little girl, because her dad is a pervert.

It's not working.
Dude, you are digging through the personal effects of the guys children and construing attack points. It’s completely immoral and disturbing.

Forum List

Back