Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Many of us have been calling Joe Biden "Pedo Joe" for years now. Apparently Snopes has substantiated that claim.

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

View attachment 969282

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?
Not true.

ghghjajajaja.jpg

He thinks some rando posting "diary entries" on twitter is a reliable source.
The diary is actually there with the account from Ashley Biden, herself claiming that her father, Joe Biden showered with her when she was a child.

Whether it is true or not is what cannot be determined, it is a he said she said accusation and I tend not to believe them unless we get more evidence. Partisans on both sides of the aisle don’t care about evidence, only accusations, we saw the same type of BS regarding Trump and his daughter.

Neither side really cares about the truth.

The diary is actually there with the account from Ashley Biden, herself claiming that her father, Joe Biden showered with her when she was a child.

Whether it is true or not is what cannot be determined, it is a he said she said accusation and I tend not to believe them unless we get more evidence. Partisans on both sides of the aisle don’t care about evidence, only accusations, we saw the same type of BS regarding Trump and his daughter.

Neither side really cares about the truth.
I'm sure the guy who twists little girls nipples and not to mention his own son giving him the nickname pedo Pete ......probably shouldn't jump to conclusions

Ferp

Read it. What is she saying -- exactly? Come on. Get your mind out of the gutter. What is she saying?

View attachment 969292
If that isn't classic PTSD i don't know what is Crusty

The woman was trying to put it all behind her, until the two tards that stole her diary thrust it all back into the court of public opinion.

She had no interest in doing that on her own, and can't understand why the courts won't jail the perps that did

~S~

Funny how you don’t ever say that about partisans that accuse Trump of abusing his daughter, funny how you partisans are pretend to be fair.
Well, if you’re talking about the picture of the blob in bed with his daughter...we have a picture...of the blob in bed with his daughter. It was a photo op, quite clearly, not a candid “moment caught in time”. It was staged. He’s looking right at the camera....as a third party takes the picture....of his daughter kissing him....in bed.

Yet the world does not care.
Snopes .
Do you really believe Snopes is a fact checker and truth teller ?
Really ?
Who told you ?
Snopes ?
It is no differebt to Wiki .

They say what tthey want depending on directions given to them.

Yet the world does not care.
How does “alleged” become “confirmed”? The chain of custody, the fact that the original has never been seen and the history of Project Veritas, draws into question any allegations made.

#MAGALIES

Well, if you’re talking about the picture of the blob in bed with his daughter...we have a picture...of the blob in bed with his daughter. It was a photo op, quite clearly, not a candid “moment caught in time”. It was staged. He’s looking right at the camera....as a third party takes the picture....of his daughter kissing him....in bed.
So, you trying to justify Biden taking inappropriate showers with his daughter? I mean taking a picture with your daughter in bed fully clothed doesn't compare. You loons are proven liars and sexual deviants.

All the liberal mainstream media needs to do is to run that diary and admit it's truth. Joe would be gone in a millisecond.

Forum List

Back