Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Yeah, let me note such "appropriate" things like that in a diary.

As a young child, my mother used to take me into Ladies Rooms and Ladies Showers.

At the time, I would protest because I didn’t think it was appropriate and if I had a Diary I would say so

Listen to these sick liberals. A girl notes IN HER DIARY an event about showering with her father. She notes that is probably not appropriate.

If your parent is just routinely bathing you, then you are not noting it in a diary like that.

Liberals are sick and twisted.

You understand, "probably not appropriate," indicates she's uncertain if was even inappropriate at all, right?

You understand, "probably not appropriate," indicates she's uncertain if was even inappropriate at all, right?

If a father takes a young daughter into the Men’s Room because he doesn’t trust her alone in the Ladies Room and that young girl sees men peeing in a Urinal.
Later in life she might write in her private Diary that being forced to go into a Men’s room was probably not appropriate

All of your friends expose their junk to little girls?

What a strange world you live in.
As a young child, my mother used to take me into Women’s shower facilities at the beach and I would see naked women.
She did not trust me alone in the men’s shower.

I thought it was “probably not appropriate” to see naked women

As a young child, my mother used to take me into Women’s shower facilities at the beach and I would see naked women.
She did not trust me alone in the men’s shower.

I thought it was “probably not appropriate” to see naked women
Have you waved your junk in front of any ten year old girls, recently?

Are you gonna answer or not?

And something that's probably not appropriate, and possibly appropriate, can be a father molesting his daughter to you?

<crickets>

No worries. Your refusal to answer that answers for you.

Forum List

Back