🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Snowden: ISIS Are Agents of CIA And MOSSAD

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Leaked documents proved that those terrorists puppets in Irak are planned by CIA and MOSSAD and British counterparts in order to hit the opposition in Irak and Syria.
Snowden: ISIS leader, Al-Baghdadi, is the product of three intelligence cooperation; U.S., Britain, and Israel

Snowden: Al-Baghdadi is the product of three intelligence cooperation

Baghdad – Detection of a former employee of the US National Security Agency Edward Snowden, the Agency, in cooperation with British counterparts and the Institute for intelligence and special tasks Mossad paved the way for the emergence of State of Iraq and the Levant, daash.
Quoted sources of leaks about intelligence cooperation emphasizes Snowden, three States are the United States, Britain and Israel to create a terrorist organization capable of attracting extremists from all over the world in one place in the process symbolised the hornet’s nest.
A leaked documents showed the national security agency, that last the old British plan known as the hornet’s nest to protect Israel, to create an Islamic slogans religion consists of a set of provisions that rejects any thought or another rival.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...operation-u-s-britain-and-israel-2989722.html

ISISmossad1-395x351.png

Last edited:
You really have to make a decision on that issue, Freeman.

Here we talk about ISIS of Irak, the ISIS of Syria are gangs of Assad's regime.

Note that ISIS never attacked "Israel" nor regime in Syria. :huddle:

You don't need Snowden to tell you that the US Supports Al Qaida in Syria and ISIS is an off shoot of that.

It's in regular daily news all over the world.

Most Americans don't know it because ESPN and Kathy Lee and Hoda don't say a word about it. There's no Lady Gaga Hashtag campaign either.

You don't need Snowden to tell you that the US Supports Al Qaida in Syria and ISIS is an off shoot of that.

Most Americans don't know it because ESPN and Kathy Lee and Hoda don't say a word about it. There's no Lady Gaga Hashtag campaign either.
It seems that ISIS have Scuds.
Why they never attack "Israel" or the regime in Syria?

So because they havent attacked Israel, that means they are allied with them?
:lol:
Anti-Zionism and delusions go hand in hand.

Could it be that the reason they don't attack Israel is because...hmm.. Maybe because Israel would obliterate them?

They are too busy murdering people in Iraq right now. I am surprised, since you are not posting how barbaric your brethre are, that you are not joining them in their fight to get rid of all those who stand in their way of establishing a new Caliphate. Anyone who thinks that the CIA or Mossad is backing these animals is out of their minds.

Could it be that the reason they don't attack Israel is because...hmm.. Maybe because Israel would obliterate them?

Yep it seems that they are allied.

I just spoke to a member of the CIA, Freeman, and he said you are full of baloney and must be the Public Relations guy for ISIL. It would be interesting to know from which country Freeman originally came from as we can see English is not his native language; and just like many Muslims, he has been busy blaming the Jews.

I just spoke to a member of the CIA, Freeman, and he said you are full of baloney and must be the Public Relations guy for ISIL. It would be interesting to know from which country Freeman originally came from as we can see English is not his native language; and just like many Muslims, he has been busy blaming the Jews.

What's about the leaked documents?

He could also be lying. By the way, I don't think the viewers are that stupid (as much as you wish they were) to beieve that the CIA and the Mossad is working with a bunch of savages who are murdering people right and left to take over the world for some Caliphate. Can anyone imagine the U.S. and Israel being dumb enough to help these animals take over the world for their brand of Islam. Maybe Freeman, the good Muslim, is hoping for this, but I doubt the CIA and the Mossad is working toward that end.

There are many who have yet to be attacked by ISIS. Does that mean they are all allied with al Qaeda? Do you read your silliness before you hit "Submit?" :lol:

He could also be lying. By the way, I don't think the viewers are that stupid (as much as you wish they were) to beieve that the CIA and the Mossad is working with a bunch of savages who are murdering people right and left to take over the world for some Caliphate. Can anyone imagine the U.S. and Israel being dumb enough to help these animals take over the world for their brand of Islam. Maybe Freeman, the good Muslim, is hoping for this, but I doubt the CIA and the Mossad is working toward that end.

He didn't lie when he revealed that NSA is spying on Germany?

I certainly hope the unrest in Iraq and Syria is controlled by the US and Israel but I have serious doubts about SnowJob and FreeMan. Methinks they have agendas that have little to do with the truth. :cool:

I certainly hope the unrest in Iraq and Syria is controlled by the US and Israel but I have serious doubts about SnowJob and FreeMan. Methinks they have agendas that have little to do with the truth. :cool:

Actually, Sayit, since there are Muslims in Pakistan saying they will also join up with ISIL, I am just wondering when Freeman will start to drag in RAW with the CIA and the Mossad, just like some Muslim woman used to do.

Why hasn't ISIS attack Israel...

Last week Hamas stated that Israel's destruction was a sure thing by this week.
Today, Hamas is crying like little girls that Israel is kicking the shit out of them and they don't have room in their hospitals to treat their children shields.

Maybe ISIS is doing Quality Assurance.

Free tip: if its on "Before its News", its almost certainly bullshit.

Look at the other headlines, that might clue you in to the validity of that site.

True, but as is so often seen, the America/Israel haters can and will turn anything into an excuse to vent their bitter spleens.
Truth? Rationality? Hard facts? Naaaah. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back