🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Snowden: ISIS Are Agents of CIA And MOSSAD

Why hasn't ISIS attack Israel...

Last week Hamas stated that Israel's destruction was a sure thing by this week.
Today, Hamas is crying like little girls that Israel is kicking the shit out of them and they don't have room in their hospitals to treat their children shields.

Maybe ISIS is doing Quality Assurance.

ISIS warned Hamas and never warned "Israel"!, is it by chance that this groupuscule of ISIS has more heavy weapon in short time than some other countries?

What's about the leaked documents?

He could also be lying. By the way, I don't think the viewers are that stupid (as much as you wish they were) to beieve that the CIA and the Mossad is working with a bunch of savages who are murdering people right and left to take over the world for some Caliphate. Can anyone imagine the U.S. and Israel being dumb enough to help these animals take over the world for their brand of Islam. Maybe Freeman, the good Muslim, is hoping for this, but I doubt the CIA and the Mossad is working toward that end.

I certainly hope the unrest in Iraq and Syria is controlled by the US and Israel but I have serious doubts about SnowJob and FreeMan. Methinks they have agendas that have little to do with the truth. :cool:
It's leaked documents.

He could also be lying. By the way, I don't think the viewers are that stupid (as much as you wish they were) to beieve that the CIA and the Mossad is working with a bunch of savages who are murdering people right and left to take over the world for some Caliphate. Can anyone imagine the U.S. and Israel being dumb enough to help these animals take over the world for their brand of Islam. Maybe Freeman, the good Muslim, is hoping for this, but I doubt the CIA and the Mossad is working toward that end.

I certainly hope the unrest in Iraq and Syria is controlled by the US and Israel but I have serious doubts about SnowJob and FreeMan. Methinks they have agendas that have little to do with the truth. :cool:

It's leaked documents.

Are you actually trying to tell us, Freeman, that your own brethren have not and are still not muirdering people in the name of yuur religion. My goodness, this has been going on since the Muslims left the Saudi Peninsula and started to invade the surrounding Middle East countries, killing many and forcing others to convert. The descendents of those who were lucky enough to survive the Muslim onslaught now can't even practice their beliefs in peace in these countries. Maybe as a Muslim you feel that the entire world should become Muslims and follow your particular sect of Islam. However, I don't see that happening, as much as you would like to see it. By the way, I was reading just recently that Angola has banned Islam and closed all the mosques. And China is certainly not going to go along with the Muslims. As we all can see, they had no problem in executing the Muslim terrorists, and the world was very quiet about this.

It's leaked documents.

Are you actually trying to tell us, Freeman, that your own brethren have not and are still not muirdering people in the name of yuur religion.
There are thousands of your zionazis friends who kill in the name of religion.

settler_child_weapon.jpg

It's leaked documents.

Are you actually trying to tell us, Freeman, that your own brethren have not and are still not muirdering people in the name of yuur religion.

There are thousands of your zionazis friends who kill in the name of religion.

settler_child_weapon.jpg

Silly Freeman. Evidently he has never been on a U.S. military base where Open Houses are going on, and children pick up weapobns just like this. For your information, Freeman, my husband is retired U.S. Navy and one time while shopping at the Commissary, there happened to be an Open House at the Seabee Base in Port Hueneme that we were on, I even picked up a weapon like this along with others. You should have also seen the kids having fun hoisting these weapons, climing on tanks, jeeps, and other military vehicles, etc. I doubt if they had something like this from the IslamoNazi country from where you originatedm, Freeman. Isn't it funny, folks, how those like Freeman all seem to know the same NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites where they pull up the same stuff a gazillion times? I guess the Jew-hating typical Muslim Freeman doesn't realize that the viewers have already seen this picture over and over and over -- while at the same time his own Muslim brethren have been busy murdering other Muslims and Christians in the other Middle East countries.

Forum List

Back