Snowden - the movie

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Snowden - The Movie
CsfOL7GXYAALPTW.jpg

The Movie. I thought it was really good.

What I loved the most was the way it humanized the man.

He is more than someone who should be simply labeled a traitor or be called to be summarily executed (as if anyone should be) There is also a sound bite from Hillary calling him a traitor.

This is, in my opinion, Stone's best.

I don't think men like him are human. Not because of what he did but because he seems cold blooded.

Snowden - The Movie
CsfOL7GXYAALPTW.jpg

He is more than someone who should be simply labeled a traitor or be called to be summarily executed (as if anyone should be) There is also a sound bite from Hillary calling him a traitor.

He is a traitor. Why are we doing a revision of history on this man? You really believe everything the movies tell you?

Snowden - The Movie
CsfOL7GXYAALPTW.jpg

He is a traitor.

A trator to whom, those in the U.S. who would like to turn the country into a police state? -Someone- needed to tell the American people they were being spied on, and have the proof as well, so that people wouldn't bury the whole thing under the "conspiracy theory" moniker. If the laws are corrupt, they need to be broken. Snowden did the world a favour.

Snowden - The Movie
CsfOL7GXYAALPTW.jpg

Do you really believe that every phone call that you make should be recorded by the NSA?

Yes or No?

It takes a special person to do what is just and right knowing that you will be raked over the coals.
Particularly after he'd already seen what happened to Julian Assange and Bradley Manning. Snowden is probably the most courageous man of our time. Assange believed he had Democracy on his side, and Manning had no idea what he was getting in to. Snowden's eyes were wide open and understood the grave danger. On the other hand I haven't read his biography, nor have I seen this film you are talking about. Tell me more about it.

Snowden - The Movie
CsfOL7GXYAALPTW.jpg

He is a traitor. Why are we doing a revision of history on this man? You really believe everything the movies tell you?

It's strange that the left calls him a traitor and many on the right like me call him a hero. Without Snowden Americans wouldn't have been aware that the federal government is gathering huge amounts if information on them illegally. Snowden exposed our criminal government for what it is.

Thank you, Snowden.

It's strange that the left calls him a traitor and many on the right like me call him a hero.
Tell me more. If it is true what you say then, yes, it is very strange.

Without Snowden Americans wouldn't have been aware that the federal government is gathering huge amounts if information on them illegally. Snowden exposed our criminal government for what it is.
Bravo!

Thank you, Snowden.
And 'thanks' from me as well!

The real traitors are the ones behind 911, the ones who work for NSA/Homeland Security, and everyone who has lied about 911 since the cruise missile struck the Pentagon.

The movie undoubtedly glosses over Snowden's #1 issue, that 911 was a Zionist "inside job."

Forum List

Back