SNOWFLAKE FIGHT!!! BLM stops GAY PRIDE PARADE in DC. Are GAY COPS racist?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
'Intersectional AF.' Black Lives Matter stops Equality March in D.C. because gay cops are racist [video]

This shit is HILARIOUS!!

Which side does MSNBC take?

GAY COPS ARE RACIST?!

24386342146_08255fd0d9_o.gif

Further evidence of my suspicions that the gays and blacks are secretly having a contest to see which minority can be the most vindictive, chip-on-shoulder, bullying, childish, attention-whoring, grudge-consumed crybabies in America. While the blacks are obviously winning, the gays do give them a run for the money in those pejoratives.

Further evidence of my suspicions that the gays and blacks are secretly having a contest to see which minority can be the most vindictive, chip-on-shoulder, bullying, childish, attention-whoring, grudge-consumed crybabies in America. While the blacks are obviously winning, the gays do give them a run for the money in those pejoratives.
^ the most snowflaky cry-whine I've ever seen

Snowflakes LOVE victim contests.

Jews are the winner....hands down. Anti-Semitism goes back to 3rd century BC.

Yes...for 3,000 years the Jews have been persecuted. THEY WIN.

Snowflakes LOVE victim contests.

Jews are the winner....hands down. Anti-Semitism goes back to 3rd century BC.

Yes...for 3,000 years the Jews have been persecuted. THEY WIN.

But in America, gays and blacks win for being a pillar of perpetually butthurt animosity..

I'm envisioning a new reality series that is a cross between "Survivor" and "World's Biggest Loser".

It will be called "World's biggest victim" where social justice warriors are placed on a deserted island, and the toughest mofo gets to be crowned biggest victim..

Everyone knows that all black men are on the downlow, but have to pretend that they're still hetero macho men.

I'd say this calls for a caged death match. Put all of them in and let them fight it out until there's only one left. That last guy can have the parade and everyone will be happy.

I bet $20 on the queer racist cops.

Seriously, who does the MSM pick in a BLM vs. Gay battle?

Probably gay.

Forum List

Back