'Snowflake Of The Day Award' Goes To D-Senator Tammy Duckworth

'Snowflake' is a term used to describe someone who is extremely easy to offend....and who is most often offended by anything and everything the President or opposing party does or says.

Case in point, our Snowflake of the Day Award Winner, D-Senator Tammy Duckworth....Duckworth came away brutally scarred for life after hearing what President Donald Trump had to say about the Paralympics:

"Trump said, “What happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me,” he said at the White House on Friday. “And I watched—it’s a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could.”

Good Lord! I can not believe the man was not bum-rushed by the 'PC Police' and Left's 'Sensitivity Squad', taken to their secret underground 'Re-Programming Facility' for endless hours of brainwashing and re-programming for such an offense comment.

:rolleyes:

Constantly searching for any opening with which to use to attack the President, Duckworth heard the President say:

Wah, wah wah wah wah wha whay, wha wha wha wha (like Charlie Brown's teacher)...it’s a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could.”

I am sure in her Liberal twisted mind Duckworth took the President's comment as an attack on the Paralympic participants. Shame on her....

In her successful search for something to be offended by, she completely missed the part where Trump said, "What happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me”

Duckworth is a vet who lost her legs in Iraq in 2004. She should know that watching fellow soldiers coming back from war missing limbs is difficult to watch. She should know that while watching these tremendous athletes showcase their talents in these games, inspiring so many, it is still difficult to watch and remember how they came to be 'Paralympians', the cost they paid for serving their country (granted not all Parlympians are war vets).

As Commander and Chief, the Leader of the nation, he above all knows the sacrifice to be made in sending troops off to war. If a President can look upon a returning vet, missing limbs, or such an athlete who came home that way, and NOT find it a little hard to watch I would be worried.

This is just another case of trying to find something to be offended by...and finding it...IMO.

Senator Tammy Duckworth Rips President Trump for Saying Paralympics Are 'Tough to Watch' | Breitbart

I'm amazed how the chumpettes continue to make excuses for the subhuman they voted.

Why would we have voted for Hillary?

The economic future of the middle class.

You know? I can think of a lot of adjectives that would describe Iraq War Vet and double amputee Tammy Duckworth.

You're gonna have to retire 'snowflake.' All y'all are pretty much using it for "anyone who disagrees with me, waah!"

You know? I can think of a lot of adjectives that would describe Iraq War Vet and double amputee Tammy Duckworth.

You're gonna have to retire 'snowflake.' All y'all are pretty much using it for "anyone who disagrees with me, waah!"
They aren't going to retire anything. They are nasty and odious people who mock someone who paid for protecting this nation. A country Republicans want to tear down on orders from Putin.

'Snowflake' is a term used to describe someone who is extremely easy to offend....and who is most often offended by anything and everything the President or opposing party does or says.

Case in point, our Snowflake of the Day Award Winner, D-Senator Tammy Duckworth....Duckworth came away brutally scarred for life after hearing what President Donald Trump had to say about the Paralympics:

"Trump said, “What happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me,” he said at the White House on Friday. “And I watched—it’s a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could.”

Good Lord! I can not believe the man was not bum-rushed by the 'PC Police' and Left's 'Sensitivity Squad', taken to their secret underground 'Re-Programming Facility' for endless hours of brainwashing and re-programming for such an offense comment.

Constantly searching for any opening with which to use to attack the President, Duckworth heard the President say:

Wah, wah wah wah wah wha whay, wha wha wha wha (like Charlie Brown's teacher)...it’s a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could.”

I am sure in her Liberal twisted mind Duckworth took the President's comment as an attack on the Paralympic participants. Shame on her....

In her successful search for something to be offended by, she completely missed the part where Trump said, "What happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me”

Duckworth is a vet who lost her legs in Iraq in 2004. She should know that watching fellow soldiers coming back from war missing limbs is difficult to watch. She should know that while watching these tremendous athletes showcase their talents in these games, inspiring so many, it is still difficult to watch and remember how they came to be 'Paralympians', the cost they paid for serving their country (granted not all Parlympians are war vets).

As Commander and Chief, the Leader of the nation, he above all knows the sacrifice to be made in sending troops off to war. If a President can look upon a returning vet, missing limbs, or such an athlete who came home that way, and NOT find it a little hard to watch I would be worried.

This is just another case of trying to find something to be offended by...and finding it...IMO.

Senator Tammy Duckworth Rips President Trump for Saying Paralympics Are 'Tough to Watch' | Breitbart

You just can't accept the fact that a female disabled veteran is by far have better standards and overall person than your kind will ever have. Why don't you and take a few others here with you and climb back into your slime hole.

I'm amazed how the chumpettes continue to make excuses for the subhuman they voted.

I seem to be doing much better under Trump than I ever did under the Democrats and Obama. What would Hillary have done differently?

I seem to be doing much better under Trump than I ever did under the Democrats and Obama. What would Hillary have done differently?

Neither one of them are the subject; are you accidentally responding in the wrong thread?

Neither one of them are the subject; are you accidentally responding in the wrong thread?

Based on IQ, every thread is the wrong thread for you!

Babes, you're the one who is off-topic. I was just kind enough to point it out.

Babes, you're the one who is off-topic. I was just kind enough to point it out.

Even if you were on topic, you still could not muster a coherent response, so we provide a little distraction. That way you don't appear so inept,

Okay, so you aren't bothered by Trump telling Handicapped people he could barely stand to look at them...

...but you are bothered by a soldier who lost both legs in the Iraq War saying she found his comments offensive.

Okay, so you aren't bothered by Trump telling Handicapped people he could barely stand to look at them...

...but you are bothered by a soldier who lost both legs in the Iraq War saying she found his comments offensive.
Give it up Joey. The Snowflake award has already been given. Try again tomorrow.

When a double amputee veteran speaks up in defense of disabled individuals, that's not being a snowflake. That's being 10 times the man you could ever be. Looks like you ended up in that Texas college that brainwashed you into thinking masculinity was a mental health disorder.

She spoke as though her brains had been amputated.

I have hard time watching the animal channel showing abused animals.

The reason is that I have genuine compassion for abused animals.

Only a liberal would sink low enough to assume that President Trump had hard time watching the paraolympics because disdain for the handicapped or lack of compassion in his heart.

Snowflake award goes to all trumpanzees crying about the WH Correspondents Dinner.

That's the one. I mean the whining and crying from everyone on the right is deafening. They are in full snowflake mode.
Maybe I'll just say the word "Hispanics"....that will send them all into a tizzy.

Are there any Hispanics in this thread?

Yes, Mr. President, there are ‘Hispanics in the room’ all over this country of ours

I have hard time watching the animal channel showing abused animals.

The reason is that I have genuine compassion for abused animals.

Only a liberal would sink low enough to assume that President Trump had hard time watching the paraolympics because disdain for the handicapped or lack of compassion in his heart.

Only the willfully blind or hopelessly stupid would think Trump was speaking from a place of compassion. Trump is an egotistical narcissist without a single empathetic bone in his gelatinous orange body.

You say "As Commander and Chief, the Leader of the nation, he above all knows the sacrifice.....? How would a spoiled little draft dodging rich kid know anything about sacrifice? Same could be said for bush the dumber.

'Snowflake'...
You call Colonel (Senator) Tammy Duckworth a 'snowflake' for spanking Trump for his characterization of the Special Olympics?

A decorated combat veteran who became a double-amputee after losing both legs on a combat mission?

A women who fought harder than either you or I will ever have to fight, in order to regain a semblance of mobility and normality?

A soldier who served in the Illinois National Guard for years after her rehabilitation out of a sense of duty to her country?

An administrator who served in executive positions in both the Illinois and US Departments of Veterans Affairs on behalf of disabled veterans?

You mean that real-life genuine American Hero who is infinitely more valuable to the Republic and its People then you ever will be?

A woman in the public eye who chastised your pathetic sorry-excuse-for-a-human-being Fearless Leader for his oaf-ish, clumsy remarks?

Yeah... right.

When a double amputee veteran speaks up in defense of disabled individuals, that's not being a snowflake. That's being 10 times the man you could ever be. Looks like you ended up in that Texas college that brainwashed you into thinking masculinity was a mental health disorder.

She spoke as though her brains had been amputated.
^Trumpanzee talk

Forum List

Back