🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So...4 gang members attack a guy who is armed with a gun...doesn't end well for them...

Yes.....anti gun extremists, please tell me the unarmed martial art from whatever country in the world you can find it....that would allow one man to defeat 4 armed, violent sociopaths after having already been wounded....

Two gang members shot, one stabbed when victim fights back

At the scene, police learned that homeowner fended off four men who tried to invade his home, according to press materials released by the Gresham Police Department.

The unidentified homeowner was beaten and stabbed on the face and back before he was able to grab a gun and open fire on the intruders. At some point during the altercation, the homeowner also gained access to a knife and stabbed one of the intruders. It is not known if the knife he used was the same knife used to attack him.

Eriberto Sumano, 25, who suffered a single gunshot wound, was pronounced dead at the scene, and a 16-year-old, whose name has not been released, was also shot and remains in the hospital.

Jesus Bucio, 24, who was on probation at the time, was stabbed during the incident. He received treatment at a local hospital but has since been released. Leonard Chavez, 17, was not injured during the incident.

The homeowner, who police said has no known gang affiliations, was treated for the stab wounds and released from the hospital the following day.

So....which anti gun extremist ideas are shown to be stupid.....

--that guns won't help you survive an attack

--that you will be easily disarmed and the gun will be used against you

--that normal people can't defend themselves without being Navy Seals...

A man with a gun defeated 4 violent sociopaths and survived the attack.....

There are others......
The argument will be that he should have used a knife, not a gun..and that three of the assailants were unarmed and he should have known that and not shot them.
The law in North Carolina and Texas, where I have homes, says once an intruder crosses the threshhold or climbs through a window, armed or not, you can commence firing.
You would be wrong In North Carolina there is no law that allows you to defend yourself. In fact if you do it is up to the local DA whether or not he charges YOU with a crime.
Under certain circumstances you can use deadly force. This statute is in the NC Concealed Carry course. The different circumstances are in the link.

NC GENERAL STATUTE 14 51.1. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder. (This is commonly called the "Castle Doctrine.")

(a) A lawful occupant within a home or other place of residence is justified in using any degree of force that the occupant reasonably believes is necessary, including deadly force, against an intruder to prevent a forcible entry into the home or residence or to terminate the intruder's unlawful entry (i) if the occupant reasonably apprehends that the intruder may kill or inflict serious bodily harm to the occupant or others in the home or residence, or (ii) if the occupant reasonably believes that the intruder intends to commit a felony in the home or residence.

(b) A lawful occupant within a home or other place of residence does not have a duty to retreat from an intruder in the circumstances described in this section.

North Carolina Handgun Training

You're a dumb fuck. The person attacked has no gang affiliations. The dispute was an ongoing dispute, they live in the same park.

You really are on the side of the murderers, aren't you? You're fucking disgusting, punk.

Sorry but gang people kill rival gang people. Or maybe he bought drugs and didn't pay. Don't be so naive.

You're an idiot.

Oh and why do you think 4 gang members armed with knives came and targeted him? I need a good laugh.

You are a moron. I sincerely hope m13 gang members ask you to join, and you refuse.

I am a good law abiding citizen, gangs don't ask people like me to join. They do however ask criminal types to join... Way to fail to give a real answer.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. They target young schoolboys who have nobody to defend them. And when they refuse, they die. The ones who are criminal don't refuse. The young kids who are ambushed are very young and they are killed for saying no.

Sorry but gang people kill rival gang people. Or maybe he bought drugs and didn't pay. Don't be so naive.

You're an idiot.

Oh and why do you think 4 gang members armed with knives came and targeted him? I need a good laugh.

You are a moron. I sincerely hope m13 gang members ask you to join, and you refuse.

I am a good law abiding citizen, gangs don't ask people like me to join. They do however ask criminal types to join... Way to fail to give a real answer.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. They target young schoolboys who have nobody to defend them. And when they refuse, they die. The ones who are criminal don't refuse. The young kids who are ambushed are very young and they are killed for saying no.

This guy was 34 you dumbass.

You're an idiot.

And no gang affiliation, dumbass. He was a holdout and they wanted him. Thankfully he was prepared.

And no gang affiliation, dumbass. He was a holdout and they wanted him. Thankfully he was prepared.

A holdout from when he was a young school boy? This gang been trying to get him for over 20 years? Haha you can't be serious. Keep talking I enjoy you making a fool of yourself.

You're a dumb fuck. The person attacked has no gang affiliations. The dispute was an ongoing dispute, they live in the same park.

You really are on the side of the murderers, aren't you? You're fucking disgusting, punk.

You're an idiot.

Wait so some innocent kid is a criminal if he gets told to join a gang? Racist much?

Yes.....anti gun extremists, please tell me the unarmed martial art from whatever country in the world you can find it....that would allow one man to defeat 4 armed, violent sociopaths after having already been wounded....

Two gang members shot, one stabbed when victim fights back

At the scene, police learned that homeowner fended off four men who tried to invade his home, according to press materials released by the Gresham Police Department.

The unidentified homeowner was beaten and stabbed on the face and back before he was able to grab a gun and open fire on the intruders. At some point during the altercation, the homeowner also gained access to a knife and stabbed one of the intruders. It is not known if the knife he used was the same knife used to attack him.

Eriberto Sumano, 25, who suffered a single gunshot wound, was pronounced dead at the scene, and a 16-year-old, whose name has not been released, was also shot and remains in the hospital.

Jesus Bucio, 24, who was on probation at the time, was stabbed during the incident. He received treatment at a local hospital but has since been released. Leonard Chavez, 17, was not injured during the incident.

The homeowner, who police said has no known gang affiliations, was treated for the stab wounds and released from the hospital the following day.

So....which anti gun extremist ideas are shown to be stupid.....

--that guns won't help you survive an attack

--that you will be easily disarmed and the gun will be used against you

--that normal people can't defend themselves without being Navy Seals...

A man with a gun defeated 4 violent sociopaths and survived the attack.....

There are others......
The argument will be that he should have used a knife, not a gun..and that three of the assailants were unarmed and he should have known that and not shot them.
The law in North Carolina and Texas, where I have homes, says once an intruder crosses the threshhold or climbs through a window, armed or not, you can commence firing.
You would be wrong In North Carolina there is no law that allows you to defend yourself. In fact if you do it is up to the local DA whether or not he charges YOU with a crime.
Under certain circumstances you can use deadly force. This statute is in the NC Concealed Carry course. The different circumstances are in the link.

NC GENERAL STATUTE 14 51.1. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder. (This is commonly called the "Castle Doctrine.")

(a) A lawful occupant within a home or other place of residence is justified in using any degree of force that the occupant reasonably believes is necessary, including deadly force, against an intruder to prevent a forcible entry into the home or residence or to terminate the intruder's unlawful entry (i) if the occupant reasonably apprehends that the intruder may kill or inflict serious bodily harm to the occupant or others in the home or residence, or (ii) if the occupant reasonably believes that the intruder intends to commit a felony in the home or residence.

(b) A lawful occupant within a home or other place of residence does not have a duty to retreat from an intruder in the circumstances described in this section.

North Carolina Handgun Training
Lot of qualifiers there, like i said it is up to the Local DA to decide if those qualifiers are in fact true

You're an idiot.

That is pretty naive. I'm betting you weren't raised in a gang infested area. They shoot 9 year olds. I'm sure you'll agree the 9 year old didn't ask for that. In some areas of N.O., the gangs feel they own the block and everyone in it. No disrespect will be tolerated. Disrespect includes but is not limited to: wearing the wrong color, being the wrong color, not having sex with them, having sex with the wrong one of them, refusing to join, wanting out, asking politely to move their illegally parked vehicle blocking you in, asking them to turn down music at 2am, looking at them, not looking at them, and on and on.

When I worked in NO, mailmen would not go on Desire at all. I wouldnt go farther than Rampart (north) and Frenchman (east).

You're an idiot.

Wait so some innocent kid is a criminal if he gets told to join a gang? Racist much?

When they are 34 yes.

One of the arguments you hear regularly from the pro-gun crowd is that knives are just as lethal as guns...so if guns are banned so should knives...and hammers...and cars...etc...

The OP seems to be saying the opposite.
Have the talking points changed?

The unidentified homeowner

Five bucks says when this guy IS identified, we are going to find out he has as much of a criminal record as the guys who attacked him, and this was probably about drugs or something.

But 2A will make this about "Freeeeeedom" until that happens.

Five bucks says when this guy IS identified, we are going to find out he has as much of a criminal record as the guys who attacked him, and this was probably about drugs or something.

Not the point of the thread s0n..........the point of the thread is that gun > wiffle ball bat for home defense!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Good law abiding citizens aren't targeted by gangs for killing. This is a criminal defending against criminals like most defenses.

Forum List

Back