🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So...4 gang members attack a guy who is armed with a gun...doesn't end well for them...

The unidentified homeowner

Five bucks says when this guy IS identified, we are going to find out he has as much of a criminal record as the guys who attacked him, and this was probably about drugs or something.

But 2A will make this about "Freeeeeedom" until that happens.

Good law abiding citizens aren't targeted by gangs for killing. This is a criminal defending against criminals like most defenses.

You really do live in a bubble, don't you?

Five bucks says when this guy IS identified, we are going to find out he has as much of a criminal record as the guys who attacked him, and this was probably about drugs or something.

Good law abiding citizens aren't targeted by gangs for killing. This is a criminal defending against criminals like most defenses.

Oh please explain. You get targeted by gangs regularly do you?

Good grief.

Do you even HAVE a brain?

Good grief.

You didn't answer my question. I was looking to be entertained by your answer.

Good grief.

I prefer not to play with fools.

The area I grew up with had gang activity, and they did NOT only target other gangs.

Enjoy your stay in the closet.

Good grief.

The area I grew up with had gang activity, and they did NOT only target other gangs.

Yes they target people involved in criminal activity. Drug users that owe them money perhaps. But good law abiding people don't find themselves targeted by gangs.

One of the arguments you hear regularly from the pro-gun crowd is that knives are just as lethal as guns...so if guns are banned so should knives...and hammers...and cars...etc...

The OP seems to be saying the opposite.
Have the talking points changed?

I've watched the gun rights argument pretty closely…who said anything about knives being as lethal as guns….we do point out that people use them to murder more people than with assault rifles, or any long gun….but that isn't saying they are as lethal.

He might have a criminal record and if he had a gun he needs to go to jail….

On a separate note, using a gun he defeated 4 attackers, some of them armed……that is why guns are the tool for the weak to fight off the strong, nothing else compares to the ability of a gun to even the odds….

Good grief.

Yes they target people involved in criminal activity. Drug users that owe them money perhaps. But good law abiding people don't find themselves targeted by gangs.

Except for when they cross a gangs path…like the Watch Repair guy who was robbed by a gang member, and shot and killed him…..then the gang kept trying to kill him and he kept putting them in the ground.

If confronted by violent attackers I would simply try to reach their soul….to explain that the path they have chosen is not a good one and that they should change their ways and embrace their humanity for goodness………...

If confronted by violent attackers I would simply try to reach their soul….to explain that the path they have chosen is not a good one and that they should change their ways and embrace their humanity for goodness………...

Might keep you from being shot.

I am a good law abiding citizen, gangs don't ask people like me to join. They do however ask criminal types to join... Way to fail to give a real answer.

Are you saying no law abiding citizens live in areas where there is gang activity?

I am a good law abiding citizen, gangs don't ask people like me to join. They do however ask criminal types to join... Way to fail to give a real answer.

Are you saying no law abiding citizens live in areas where there is gang activity?

No I am saying law abiding citizens aren't targeted by gangs for killing. People targeted are involved in criminal activity like rival gang members.

No I am saying law abiding citizens aren't targeted by gangs for killing. People targeted are involved in criminal activity like rival gang members.

Then you've lived a very sheltered life.

Gang members will target a law abiding citizen for any reason.

You looked at them wrong. You didn't show them the proper respect. They think you reported them to the police. They saw you with something they wanted. And a hundred other reasons.

I understand that it doesn't fit your agenda, but the fact is, you have no earthly idea why this man was targeted.

You looked at them wrong. You didn't show them the proper respect. They think you reported them to the police. They saw you with something they wanted. And a hundred other reasons.

I understand that it doesn't fit your agenda, but the fact is, you have no earthly idea why this man was targeted.

I have a very good idea. There is no mention of them trying to steal anything. I am confident if more details come out that he is a shady character. And I realize that doesn't fit your agenda.

If they targeted him for the reasons you suggest it would be in the article. Since both parties are shady however the truth will be elusive.

I have a very good idea. There is no mention of them trying to steal anything. I am confident if more details come out that he is a shady character. And I realize that doesn't fit your agenda.

Pretty hard to steal after a hot lead injection.

I suggest that we wait until those details come out before disparaging the character of the victim.

In the meantime...a man successfully defending himself against FOUR home invaders is a good thing no matter how you look at it.

In the meantime...a man successfully defending himself against FOUR home invaders is a good thing no matter how you look at it.
1: Brain will only lie to you/ Its all he does.
2: People like Brain would rather that the state have a monopoly on force, which is impossible to achieve with an armed citizenry. Instances like this support an armed citizenry and therefore runs contrary to the cause -- thus, people like Brain do NOT see this as a good thing.

Forum List

Back