So According To Keith Ellison,Women Were Not Dying During The Obama Years.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:CryingCow: Right, women weren't dying between 2009 and 2016, but as soon as Trump became President, women started dying.OK, now can anyone here decipher what the hell Keith Ellison was talking about. I mean, we all know of at least 12 women who died when we had a Democrat in the White House all those years.
:abgg2q.jpg:

No one ever died while democrooks had power.

In fact when Mao took over China he didn't wipe out 50 million people. Quite the opposite. 50 Million people spontaneously sprung up out of the ground.

The republicrats killed them all by creating a hole in the ozone.

• Banned

In fact when Mao took over China he didn't wipe out 50 million people. Quite the opposite. 50 Million people spontaneously sprung up out of the ground.

i wonder if godzilla knows how many women died in car accidents for the 2009 - 2016 period.

He might be right, you know. I just got done pushing granny's wheelchair off the cliff, feeding grandpa some dog food, and beating my wife and kids.

Well, ok. Not really. :biggrin:

But I did hear about a couple lesbians who drove a carload of black kids off a cliff, a couple weeks ago.

Ellison's faith allows one to hate women. A faith simply based on works, hate, and death.

Leaders must speak up to stop female genital mutilation

"FGM/C is undoubtedly, one of the most significant human rights issues of our time, depriving women and girls of not only their sexuality but their humanity.

Yet, women’s organizations and the self-proclaimed human rights organization the Council on American Islamic Relations have remained silent on the Michigan case.

Conspicuously silent are the two members of the Congressional Somalia Caucus, Minnesota Representatives Tom Emmer and Keith Ellison."

• Banned

hmm,,,i havent seen any female bodies lying anywhere where I live these last 17 months

did any women die when Hitler was President?

Hitlery lost, remember?

403e72c0da1f4ec4eb219cd4ca43b4d2.jpg

Ya know...

It still makes me smile just typing it.....

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

tWTBQDq.gif

Hitlery lost....

tenor.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

fb8a1091f0309ba5b8a3f8cd78f65ca6.gif

Hitlery lost....

U158F.gif

I could do this all week....

did any women die when Hitler was President?

Hitlery lost, remember?

403e72c0da1f4ec4eb219cd4ca43b4d2.jpg

Ya know...

It still makes me smile just typing it.....

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

tWTBQDq.gif

Hitlery lost....

tenor.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

fb8a1091f0309ba5b8a3f8cd78f65ca6.gif

Hitlery lost....

U158F.gif

I could do this all week....

didn't any women die when Guam collapsed in 2011?

next month Ellison will claim that we are now having earthquakes and late blizzards because the democrats lost in a landslide in 2016

Well at least it won't be my fault for driving an SUV.

At least not until the snow melts.

if no women died during the Obama years...dann..can u imagine all of the pickings we would have in bars?

Forum List

Back