🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So ANTIFA is advocating armed insurrection now?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Aren't they precious?

"Redneck Revolt refers to these public institutions as “systems of social control [that] only exist to serve the rich,” and calls for the end of the “nation-state project.”

It lists the US Armed Forces alongside the Ku Klux Klan as having “undermined the struggle for freedom among all people.”

The “Resources” page of the group’s website offers a number of publications that promote violence, including a 36-page manual called the “Mini-Manual of the Urban Guerrilla,” which advises readers on how to conduct urban warfare, with sections on “sabotage,” “kidnapping,” “executions,” and even “terrorism.”

Antifa Group Pledges 'Revolution' Against Cap | The Daily Caller

Lol I'd like to see those moonbats against the US military.

Hell I've seen half a dozen vids and they always end up getting their ass kicked

Aren't they precious?

"Redneck Revolt refers to these public institutions as “systems of social control [that] only exist to serve the rich,” and calls for the end of the “nation-state project.”

It lists the US Armed Forces alongside the Ku Klux Klan as having “undermined the struggle for freedom among all people.”

The “Resources” page of the group’s website offers a number of publications that promote violence, including a 36-page manual called the “Mini-Manual of the Urban Guerrilla,” which advises readers on how to conduct urban warfare, with sections on “sabotage,” “kidnapping,” “executions,” and even “terrorism.”

The problem here is that they'll likely take it out on the innocent or someone weaker than they are. Otherwise, I'd love for them to give that a go here.

It might be time to get this war started so we can end it and move on.

Aren't they precious?

They are a terrorist organization and any one supporting them should be put on a terror watch list.

Liberals are getting closer to making it legal to kill liberals

• Banned

Hell I've seen half a dozen vids and they always end up getting their ass kicked

Why need the military? a couple good 'ol well-armed as they are country boys and girls would make short work out of those faggots.

I agree. Whatever it takes to stop fascism in the US is what should be done.

We are a democratic republic with a constitution. There is no place or fascism here.

Look back at history. What if progressives had listened to conservatives during Revolutionary times?

My question is, why aren't all Americans against fascism taking over?

Why need the military? a couple good 'ol well-armed as they are country boys and girls would make short work out of those faggots.

Just grab one by the man bun and heave ho

Well, that's better than your hero says you should do - grabbing women by their genitals.

Pussies, just like the 'Black Panthers.' All talk. Dumb lazy folks are incapable of leading Revolutions. Our Founding Fathers led a successful Revolution because they were extremely intelligent, resourceful, and motivated. Does that sound like Democrat Entitlement wankers to you? Probably not, huh? Their 'Revolution' ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:
Aren't they precious?

The problem here is that they'll likely take it out on the innocent or someone weaker than they are. Otherwise, I'd love for them to give that a go here.

Yep, they have a history of attacking passive, non aggressive people. They truly are a bunch of wimps. Every time they go up against people willing to fight back they get their asses handed to them.

I agree. Whatever it takes to stop fascism in the US is what should be done.

We are a democratic republic with a constitution. There is no place or fascism here.

Look back at history. What if progressives had listened to conservatives during Revolutionary times?

My question is, why aren't all Americans against fascism taking over?

STFU...."fascism" is anything that leftards don't like. There isn't a damn bit of difference between fascism and communism because at the end of the day the "State" controls it all. Communism has killed millions upon millions of unarmed people. I do hope that you take up arms and stand post.

Why are you conservatives in favor of fascism over your own country's mode of government?

You are the fascist you imbecile. We don't want a centralized nanny state dictating to us.

How people as stupid as you manage to avoid accidental death is testimony to the assertion we have too many safety measures in society. Pieces of shit like you are supposed to be culled from the tribe by lion cubs.

Just grab one by the man bun and heave ho

Well, that's better than your hero says you should do - grabbing women by their genitals.

:rolleyes-41:

Aren't they precious?

I'd let a couple of those little 125 lb. masked pussies together have a go at me just to make things fun. Probably just grab one them and swing them around in a circle by his ankles to wipe out a dozen or so others of them. However you look at it, these scrawny little city punks wouldn't have much fun pulling their crap out here in backwoods town, WI full of muscles in their shit farmers and loggers.

Forum List

Back