🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So ANTIFA is advocating armed insurrection now?

And the militias and the bigots and the racists and the hater dupes lol...the half of the GOP that believe Obama was a commie Muslim Kenyan, ACORN stole the election, O had control for 2 years, Antifa/Dems are violent, Gen. Pinochet would be good, and the rich pay too much etc etc. See sig.

Yes, YOU need to read your own siggie little hater dupe. It applies DOUBLY to you.
It refers to facts GOPers don't know and the garbage they do...Doesn't apply to me at all.

It applies to hater dupes everywhere and you're the poster child for hater dupes. Just sayin...
Except I don't hate anyone or believe any bs. See sig. lol.

Oh, but you do dear child. Every post you make the hatred is plain for all to see. You are a long time supporter of the antifa loons, and are no doubt one of the little twerps. And like I have said time and time again, the only hater dupe you need to talk to is the one looking back at you in the mirror.
The hell I am, dupe. Arrest anyone who breaks windows etc MONTHS AGO. Also all the Muslim, gay, Jewish, black beaters that are the actual surge in violence since Trump.

Yes, YOU need to read your own siggie little hater dupe. It applies DOUBLY to you.
It refers to facts GOPers don't know and the garbage they do...Doesn't apply to me at all.

It applies to hater dupes everywhere and you're the poster child for hater dupes. Just sayin...

Oh, but you do dear child. Every post you make the hatred is plain for all to see. You are a long time supporter of the antifa loons, and are no doubt one of the little twerps. And like I have said time and time again, the only hater dupe you need to talk to is the one looking back at you in the mirror.
The hell I am, dupe. Arrest anyone who breaks windows etc MONTHS AGO. Also all the Muslim, gay, Jewish, black beaters that are the actual surge in violence since Trump.

Bull crap. The only idiots protesting trump are the occupy wallstreet dipshits that are being paid by your buddy soros to go cause trouble. Same bullshit message, different decade.

I agree. Whatever it takes to stop fascism in the US is what should be done.

We are a democratic republic with a constitution. There is no place or fascism here.

Look back at history. What if progressives had listened to conservatives during Revolutionary times?

My question is, why aren't all Americans against fascism taking over?

Antifa is left wing communists they are no more anti fascist than north korea is a democratic republic. The methods and goals are far closer to fascism than any one else.

There simply are no fascists to speak of in the USA
Except the neo-nazis, skinheads, and about 10% of the GOP voters ("We're not GOP!"). Luckily, they're totally FOS cowards with no leaders, and running out of tin foil.
Skin heads and neo nazis are fringe no bodies.

Your 10% of gop voters is an outright lie.

Or you could provide a citation so go ahead otherwise you have been called at as dishonest
50% believe Obama was communist, Muslim, not American, etc etc. The sky's the limit. JGat above thinks Pinochet would be fine....Steve McGarett etc etc...

That is not a citation but it is a stupid assertion which requires another citation.

Where do you get your 50% figure other than your absurd imagination?

Bull crap. The only idiots protesting trump are the occupy wallstreet dipshits that are being paid by your buddy soros to go cause trouble. Same bullshit message, different decade.
Soros? No evidence of that, dupe. Every weekend, millions of Dems protest with no violence at all. All the dupes can think of is total tripe from 6 months ago....

I agree. Whatever it takes to stop fascism in the US is what should be done.

We are a democratic republic with a constitution. There is no place or fascism here.

Look back at history. What if progressives had listened to conservatives during Revolutionary times?

My question is, why aren't all Americans against fascism taking over?

Antifa is left wing communists they are no more anti fascist than north korea is a democratic republic. The methods and goals are far closer to fascism than any one else.

There simply are no fascists to speak of in the USA
Except the neo-nazis, skinheads, and about 10% of the GOP voters ("We're not GOP!"). Luckily, they're totally FOS cowards with no leaders, and running out of tin foil.
Skin heads and neo nazis are fringe no bodies.

Your 10% of gop voters is an outright lie.

Or you could provide a citation so go ahead otherwise you have been called at as dishonest
50% believe Obama was communist, Muslim, not American, etc etc. The sky's the limit. JGat above thinks Pinochet would be fine....Steve McGarett etc etc...

That is not a citation but it is a stupid assertion which requires another citation.

Where do you get your 50% figure other than your absurd imagination?
Respected pollsters. Google any of it.

Poll: 43 percent of Republicans believe Obama is a Muslim | TheHill
thehill.com/.../253515-poll-43-percent-of-republicans-believe-obama-is-a-muslim
Sep 13, 2015 - A plurality of Americans were able to correctly identify Obama's religion, with 39 percentsaying they believe he is Protestant or Christian. ... Polling found 54 percent of Republican voters believethe president is a Muslim.

Did the "Daily Caller" pick the name? It's interesting that a garden variety ultra left wing liberal anarchist group would refer to themselves as "rednecks". Rednecks used to be on the other end of the political scale. It doesn't make sense unless the intent is to confuse people. .

Did the "Daily Caller" pick the name? It's interesting that a garden variety ultra left wing liberal anarchist group would refer to themselves as "rednecks". Rednecks used to be on the other end of the political scale. It doesn't make sense unless the intent is to confuse people. .
I think its a tribute to the WV "rednecks" who fought with min eowners and wore red bandannas around their necks

A claim that you are unable to support, but keep making.

Because you are vile that way.

Aren't they precious?

"Redneck Revolt refers to these public institutions as “systems of social control [that] only exist to serve the rich,” and calls for the end of the “nation-state project.”

It lists the US Armed Forces alongside the Ku Klux Klan as having “undermined the struggle for freedom among all people.”

The “Resources” page of the group’s website offers a number of publications that promote violence, including a 36-page manual called the “Mini-Manual of the Urban Guerrilla,” which advises readers on how to conduct urban warfare, with sections on “sabotage,” “kidnapping,” “executions,” and even “terrorism.”

Antifa Group Pledges 'Revolution' Against Cap | The Daily Caller

Some have been at this for a while. Looks like they are recruiting more ignorant assholes to join them. This is exactly what you can expect from true fascists.

A claim that you are unable to support, but keep making.

Because you are vile that way.
WTF is wrong with you, brainwashed functional moron?

Hate in America: A list of racism, bigotry, and abuse since the election.
www.slate.com/.../hate_in_america_a_list_of_racism_bigotry_and_abuse_since_the_e...
Jul 25, 2017 - Since the election of President Donald Trump, news outlets and social media accounts have swelled with reports of swastikas at schools, racist taunts, and other hate-fueled attacks and acts of intimidation. ... (Twenty-six of those incidents were perpetrated against Trump supporters.)
ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump's election. Here's ...
https://thinkprogress.org/thinkprogress-has-been-tracking-hate-since-trumps-election-...
Feb 10, 2017 - ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump's election. ... It is also clear that this time period produced noticeable spike in hate crimes, ...
'Trump effect' led to hate crime surge, report finds - BBC News
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38149406
Nov 29, 2016 - 'Trump effect' led to hate crime surge, report finds ... finding hundreds of cases of attacks against minorities - including instances of violence and intimidation - some of ... Hundreds of hate attacks recorded in US since election.
Hate crimes, racist graffiti after election; Trump says 'stop it' - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/post-election-hate-crimes-and-fears.../index.html
Dec 22, 2016 - INTIMIDATION, VIOLENCE AFTER TRUMP WIN .... in a Brooklyn park was the 13th reported in the city since Election Day, according to Robert ...
The Year in Hate and Extremism | Southern Poverty Law Center
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/.../year-hate-and-extremis...
Feb 15, 2017 - A surge in right-wing populism, stemming from the long-unfolding effects of ... DonaldTrump's election as president mirrored similar currents in Europe, ... He seemed to encourage violenceagainst black protesters at his rallies, .... a living wage, income inequality has risen dramatically since the 1970s.
US Hate Crimes Up 20 Percent in 2016, Fueled by Election - NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/.../u-s-hate-crimes-20-percent-2016-fueled-election-campaign-n7...
Mar 14, 2017 - 8 election of President Donald Trump, a trend that has extended into ... Trump has also expressed how he was personally affected, since his ...
Hate on the Rise After Trump's Election | The New Yorker
www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/hate-on-the-rise-after-trumps-election
Nov 17, 2016 - Alexis Okeowo on the spike in hate crimes that followed Donald ... Hate crimes have spikedsince Donald Trump's victory. ... Duke, and the violence inspired by his campaign, and his responses have been notably halfhearted.
Anti-Muslim Hate Groups Have Tripled With the Rise of Trump ...
www.motherjones.com/politics/.../anti-muslim-groups-america-tripled-alongside-trum...
Feb 15, 2017 - The surge coincides with a 67 percent increase in anti-Muslim hate crimes last year, a level of violence not seen since the aftermath of the 9/11 ...
U.S. Hate Crimes Surge 6%, Fueled by Attacks on Muslims - The New ...
U.S. Hate Crimes Surge 6%, Fueled by Attacks on Muslims
Nov 14, 2016 - Critics See Stephen Bannon, Trump's Pick for Strategist, as Voice of Racism NOV. ... Attacks against Muslim Americans saw the biggest surge. ... Since the election, hate crime monitors like the Southern Poverty Law Center ...
Mexico Grapples With a Surge in Violence - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/.../mexico-drug-war-violence-donald-trump-wall.htm...
Dec 13, 2016 - It was the highest monthly tally since 2012, sowing fears of a return to the ... The surge in violence around Mexico reflects an increasingly volatile ... poses a problem for President-elect Donald J.Trump, who has offered few ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Aren't they precious?

"Redneck Revolt refers to these public institutions as “systems of social control [that] only exist to serve the rich,” and calls for the end of the “nation-state project.”

It lists the US Armed Forces alongside the Ku Klux Klan as having “undermined the struggle for freedom among all people.”

The “Resources” page of the group’s website offers a number of publications that promote violence, including a 36-page manual called the “Mini-Manual of the Urban Guerrilla,” which advises readers on how to conduct urban warfare, with sections on “sabotage,” “kidnapping,” “executions,” and even “terrorism.”

Some have been at this for a while. Looks like they are recruiting more ignorant assholes to join them. This is exactly what you can expect from true fascists.

They can recruit all the shitheads they want to. That's what's called a "target-rich environment."

Aren't they precious?

Antifa is a tiny bunch of punk kids who at worst break windows. Your brainwashing is totally out of control...Arrest any violent or vandalizing idiots, of course. Comparing them to RW murdering Nazis is ridiculous, dupe. The real surge in violence was RW and against Muslims, Jews, Gays etc...see above.

Aren't they precious?

Antifa is a tiny bunch of punk kids who at worst break windows. Your brainwashing is totally out of control...Arrest any violent or vandalizing idiots, of course. Comparing them to RW murdering Nazis is ridiculous, dupe. The real surge in violence was RW and against Muslims, Jews, Gays etc...see above.

I don't compare them to Nazis as much as I do to the Klan or ISIS. At least the Nazis never wore masks or covered their faces.

Aren't they precious?

They can recruit all the shitheads they want to. That's what's called a "target-rich environment."
The only shitheads being recruited are ignorant rubes who because of this bs think Dems are violent or Antifa has any importance at all over and above what the New BS GOP hate /bs propaganda gives them. Brainwashed functional morons. In reality Antifa seems to have disappeared the last 6 months...ay caramba...

not one of those sources are the least bit reliable
Yup, only your loudmouth, bought off, billionaire financed, USA only bs/hate propaganda service tells the truth. The GOP is the world's laughingstock and horror. The whole world outside your BS bubble is wrong. LOL
Ive told you a million times, you cocksucker, Im not a republican, dont watch fox....shut the fuck up, and dont ever address me again

Aren't they precious?

I don't compare them to Nazis as much as I do to the Klan or ISIS. At least the Nazis never wore masks or covered their faces.
When does your propaganda machine tell you they're a tiny number of punk kids who seem to have gone home 6 months ago? LOL.

not one of those sources are the least bit reliable
Yup, only your loudmouth, bought off, billionaire financed, USA only bs/hate propaganda service tells the truth. The GOP is the world's laughingstock and horror. The whole world outside your BS bubble is wrong. LOL
Ive told you a million times, you cocksucker, Im not a republican, dont watch fox....shut the fuck up, and dont ever address me again
Whatever you listen to is part of the GOP propaganda machine. Same gd thing. And yes, you are totally misinformed.

Forum List

Back