So apparently today Biden claimed "officials" are predicting another 200k+ deaths from the virus in the next few months.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Where the hell is he getting that claim from and why has no reporter questioned him on it.

And before you ask for a link he made the statement at a rally today or yesterday and it was played on the radio as I drove home from work.

Where the hell is he getting that claim from and why has no reporter questioned him on it.

And before you ask for a link he made the statement at a rally today or yesterday and it was played on the radio as I drove home from work.

Wow, that changed fast. Just yesterday, Bidum was claiming another 55,000 dead by end of year due to Trump's not taking Covid serious enough!

I guess Joe will say we need to 100% shut down everything, all human activity until next summer and sew masks to our faces as we isolate in the deep woods eating tree bark.

Last edited:
Maybe from here?
1602542707384.png

Well according to Joe Biden EVERYONE in America is already dead, he has previously babbled that 200 MILLIONS are dead from COVID-19 and that 150 MILLIONS are dead from gun violence:

1602544267856.png

1602544299083.png

1602544419431.png

1602544399744.png

President Donald Trump said Friday that the projected number of deaths related to the coronavirus will be “substantially under” early estimates that indicated 100,000 people in the U.S. could die from COVID-19

“The minimum number was 100,000 lives and I think we’ll be substantially under that number,” Trump said during a White House press conference. “Hard to believe that if you had 60,000, you can never be happy, but that’s a lot fewer than we were originally told and thinking.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci, White House health advisor, added that it’s important to remember that this is not the time to pull back restrictions imposed to control the spread of the coronavirus. He also said that if governments begin to pull back restrictions too soon, there’s a chance the virus could resurge and infect more people.

Forum List

Back