So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

The Trump income tax cuts began to phase out in 2021 and will be gone by 2025.

The corporate tax cuts of course are permanent as is the loss of the SALT deduction

If only the Dems had control of the House, Senate and Presidency....they could make them permanent.

Nope, but bs posts are idiotic. You claimed gravity cormed the universe but some how, you rediculous lay claimed it doesn’t.,

I didn't say anything about the formation of the universe.

Did you eat some tainted beef in the 1980s?

Your mad cow symptoms are really severe.

So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???​

A longer and deeper recession.

It does not explain why taxes went up every year even during Trump, yet we know why they fell in 2020.
Taxes didn’t go up every year under Trump. Revenues increased but my tax rate did not. Also taxes didn’t decline in 2020. Revenues declined because governors shut down their state’s economy.

Geesus you can’t read can you. Obama inherited the huge deficit from Bush and cut it EVERY YEAR AFTER HIS FIRST. Then underTrump from 2017 on, it skyrocket again. Really, can’t you read your own chart ? Are you fking confusing deficit with debt. Get a dictionary. You seem to be having trouble with knowing the difference between up and down.Hilarious.

Obama's recovery was steady as she goes. There was no quick fix. If there was a quick fix Bush would have done so before his presidency was over.

Taxes didn’t go up every year under Trump. Revenues increased but my tax rate did not. Also taxes didn’t decline in 2020. Revenues declined because governors shut down their state’s economy.

Because 550,000 Americans died of COVID.

The only thing that these stupid Moon Bats love more than high taxation is the filthy government spending money for useless and destructive things, like welfare for the fucking Illegals.

Yup.
The universe as we know it does not exist without gravity.
raw-M.gif

Forum List

Back