So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

do you know how the debt is figured idiot ?
Its on the accumulated deficits and on unpaid on their unpaid interest. That is the responsibility of the accumulated deficits of previous administrations. They we’re GOP. There is nothing any one admin can do about the debt till the deficit is ZERO.. now go back to sleep and dream of how little you know about economics.
Do you deflect this often? I asked a question, and you didn't answer it.
From the time obama was sworn in until the time he left, did it go up or down, and by how much?

Do you deflect this often? I asked a question, and you didn't answer it.
From the time obama was sworn in until the time he left, did it go up or down, and by how much?
I answered why Obama could do little about the debt. You obviously know nothing about economics. Look up debt vs deficit in federal spending. Then, get back and apologize. Every time you doe doe birds whine about a democrat, you have another recession and raise the deficit again. You can only manage the debt if both parties when in power lower the deficit, not just one. That’s repugnants…who are economic a-holes.

Boy, you are slow. The debt always goes up till the deficit is zeroed out…..now, get a straw and blow smoke up your totally math illiterate fungus infected…..

I answered why Obama coukd do little about the debt. You obviously know nothing about economics. Look up debt vs deficit in federal spending. Then, get back and apologize for being naive.
Keep dancing and deflecting from questions that I asked. :laughing0301:

The debt is the muck left behind year after year unpaid.
You refuse to answer the question, because it doesn't leave Obama in good light.
Also, Obama made sure that the spending didn't kick in until his final year on out. Don't be naïve. :smoke:

Having said that, both parties have screwed the pooch when it comes to unfunded spending.

If the Fed expanded the money supply by buying US Treasuries and guaranteed MBS (they did), they can "unprint" by selling those US Treasuries and guaranteed MBS.
That’s stupid. Someone has to have the money to buy them…..it’s not the middle class….but you are funny.

Boy, you are slow. The debt always goes up till the deficit is zeroed out…..now, get a straw and blow smoke up your totally math illiterate fungus infected…..
You are in denial, slugger.

Keep dancing and deflecting from questions that I asked. :laughing0301:

The debt is the muck left behind year after year unpaid.
You refuse to answer the question, because it doesn't leave Obama in good light.
Also, Obama made sure that the spending didn't kick in until his final year on out. Don't be naïve. :smoke:

Having said that, both parties have screwed the pooch when it comes to unfunded spending.
Wow, you care about Obama’s reputation. Was that before or after he was or wasn’t a citizen.

Wow, you care about Obama’s reputation. Was that before or after he was or wasn’t a citizen.
Still dancing, slugger? By the way, I was never a birther, so you can shove that where.....

Well, I’ve not seen you take responsibility for all those conservative recessions which dry up the middle class, put them out of work and raise the deficits. . Look in the mirror

Well, I’ve not seen you take responsibility for all those conservative recessions which dry up the middle class, put them out of work and raise the deficits. . Look in the mirror
Now you're just getting away from the conversation, completely.
Have a good evening, slugger

Really, you don’t seem to have a clue that the debt is a function of compound interest and exponential growth. Until the base of the exponential growth factor is Zero, nothing can be done. The most you can expect any president is to reduce the deficit of the previous admin.Repugnants never do it. Liberals always make the attempt.

Now.look up “exponential growth function” then apologize.

Phased the shit out of it.

How did that give Trump control over state and local taxes?

Be specific.

Idiot, it means he effectively raised Federal taxes on those who claim SALT deduction.

I know you understand that it's true, but are playing stupid to not have to conceed a simple point. It's just your pathetic, dishonest way of making arguments, you keep doing that time and time again.

That’s stupid. Someone has to have the money to buy them…..it’s not the middle class….but you are funny.

That’s stupid. Someone has to have the money to buy them

Yeah, you'd never find a buyer for US Treasuries. DURR

Your a moron . Nobody told the American people more truth then Trump. Are you claiming democrats, the MSM, the FBI or the DNC told us more truth then Trump.
That’s “you’re” a moron. It fits you better..
Bet your ass anyone is more truthful then Trump. Get real. His fat ass picture is in the dictionary next to the word “fraud”.

Idiot, it means he effectively raised Federal taxes on those who claim SALT deduction.

I know you understand that it's true, but are playing stupid to not have to conceed a simple point. It's just your pathetic, dishonest way of making arguments, you can't help it.
Nope, he’s not playing stupid.

I know you understand that it's true, but are playing stupid to not have to conceed a simple point. It's just your pathetic, dishonest way of making arguments, you can't help it.

Yup, raised it on those rich people like a mofo!!!!

Hilarious to see Dems whining that Trump unfairly raised taxes on rich people.

So, tell me again that he had control over state and local taxes.

Or did you decide you shouldn't try to defend KissMy's idiotic claim?

Forum List

Back