So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

How did Obama do with the debt?
do you know how the debt is figured idiot ?
Its on the accumulated deficits and on unpaid on their unpaid interest. That is the responsibility of the accumulated deficits of previous administrations. They we’re GOP. There is nothing any one admin can do about the debt till the deficit is ZERO.. now go back to sleep and dream of how little you know about economics.

How did Obama do with the debt?

do you know how the debt is figured idiot ?
Its on the accumulated deficits and on unpaid on their unpaid interest. That is the responsibility of the accumulated deficits of previous administrations. They we’re GOP. There is nothing any one admin can do about the debt till the deficit is ZERO.. now go back to sleep and dream of how little you know about economics.
So you didn’t answer.

He didn’t ask you how to make a clock

Trump has such high revenues because he shifted the tax burden from corporations, to the middle and working class. Don't forget, the tax cuts to the middle class began expiring in 2020. The corporate tax cuts were forever.
Specifically, where does each dollar a corporation pays in taxes originate?

Liar….Quote me, I said no such thing.

1661214338168.png

Was it a traumatic brain injury, Alzheimers or are you just a fucking moron?

He thinks uranium on Earth is here because of the Sun.

He's a loon.
You said that., I agreed. You said it “ collapsed “ into the sun and planets, due to gravity. Kind of a stupid name for gravity, but at least you now get it, even with your ignorance.

You said that., I agreed. You said it “ collapsed “ into the sun and planets, due to gravity. Kind of a stupid name for gravity, but at least you now get it, even with your ignorance.

Yes, I said collapsed. It's not a new term when discussing the formation of the solar system

New Models Pinpoint Collapse Of Interstellar Cloud That Formed Our Solar System​

The earliest details of how our solar system formed from the collapse of a protostellar cloud and into a planet-bearing disk remain as enigmatic as ever. But models of these early protosolar days are helping planetary scientists better understand these early processes.

@Toddsterpatriotl

It’s Not my fault you don’t know the difference between deficit and debt. That’s your problem.
It is your fault you can’t answer a question that isn’t about debt

Forum List

Back